Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (47238 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by effty(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
But why the guy no gimme his ATM cards before he waka? sad

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
"Dead men tell no tales..."

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:

Omereji has done that as requested by Wike and no where did omereji indicted Amaechi. U Av never taken PMB serious before. He doesn't need it now. Shove it back into ur anus.
our goat is back
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jascon4:
OP edit the title of your thread as you have wrongly informed the public. Joshua Okpo was not a NIMASA boss nor has he ever worked for NIMASA. He was the Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.

It is a sad loss.
Sad loss..how?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:

Omereji has done that as requested by Wike and no where did omereji indicted Amaechi. U Av never taken PMB serious before. He doesn't need it now. Shove it back into ur anus.
...taken seriously..
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by usmanbaba(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jascon4:
OP edit the title of your thread as you have wrongly informed the public. Joshua Okpo was not a NIMASA boss nor has he ever worked for NIMASA. He was the Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.

It is a sad loss.
. I too know, read it very well

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by ibadanfinest(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS

You are extremely Politically naive. PMB should probe Amaechi? What's the job of wike then? The presidency can only probe those MDA under the federal government.

The president cannot order the probe of ex governors nah, The current governor will be the one to probe ex governor or a whistle blower will petition Efcc.

You can only accuse PMB if he ordered the probe of any ex PDP governors days as governor.

Has he done that? No. The case Akpabio had was a petition from one lawyer like that not from the presidency.

You and your fellow political embryo who liked your comment should keep the above little political education in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by STRBOY(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dis Man I know....

D money E stole I know

I was a cadet in that school.... And we were mistreated and Roughly handle.....

What a Man Sows E shall Surely Reap......
I don't pity Him One bit.... He even increase d school fees by 100%....

What A wicked world.... Now e will Enjoy HELL with ALL THE MONEY.......

Pls let dis be a warning to Other..... KARMA is a Bitch.... It will surly come back for u...

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by eromzee(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jascon4:

It is a sad loss.
tank u so much my friend,I am also a cadet in the school it is in fact a big loss.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by eromzee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jascon4:

It is a sad loss.
tank u so much my friend,I am also a cadet in the school it is a very big loss may God have mercy oooo.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Brave man
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by onyenje: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I dnt blame those who keep deflecting to apc. Dats where saints resides.

If u re in d opposition, even ur salary will be probed.

Wish they can extend this probe to Obj tenure.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by onyenje: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

MUST WE ALWAYS POLITICISE EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
shogz89:
Hypertension... Na so our 18bn enter voice mail,, some one should tell him he wouldn't rest In peace o undecided undecided
Kai, people dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Amaechi

Sai APC

Now when una don kill am, are think una mind go come down abi

Biko,na im kill himself.Alams wey escape with drip from Dubai to escape arrest nko?No be im kill himself?Abegi leave mata.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Ebenezerk2: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
A corrupt man looking at the affair of a corrupt man, it can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:

This probe of Obj tenure abegi make una no distract PMB with that for now,GEJ administration loot still hot.Meanwhile you should have begged GEJ to probe OBJ while GEJ was in power.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS
Na PMB go probe am?PMB no get time for governors na Federal level probing im dey do,no distract am.Wike wey take over from Amaechi no probe Amaechi?Wetin comot out of the probe,nothing.If you are not satisfied go and beg Wike to repeat the probe as all the relevant documents detailing financial transactions in Rivers in the past 30 years are with Wike.But trust Amaechi not to be as clueless as GEJ to tell his Security Adviser(NSA) to pay 'AIT' directly.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by murade: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
by the grace of All mighty God, all looters of our money will continue to die mysteriously, and end up in hell fire, this is the beginning and it shall not end there
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Fongido(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
I created a topic on this the day he died but mine didn't make front-page and my info was reliable than this because I am a cadet of MAN. I don't know what it takes for someone's post to make front-page. Politics everywhere.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Jascon4: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
kosplateau:

Sad loss..how?

Go and ask the family.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by ambassadorjames(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Congratulate
morereb10:
Okpo is said to have died of a yet unknown cause today, December 9, 2015, while on a business trip to Abuja.The Rector of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Joshua Okpo, is dead. His death comes just weeks after Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi ordered a probe into the academy’s affairs.

Okpo was also reportedly expected to appear before the National Assembly today to discuss the academy’s budget. He was said to have been found dead at his residence in Abuja after his absence at the Assembly led staff to go searching for him.

Amaechi ordered the probe with regards to N18 billion in payments made to the institution by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in the last five years after allegations of financial recklessness and large scale fraud were levelled against Okpo.
http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/nimasa-boss-dies-after-amaechi-ordered.html#sthash.HK9I6SDh.dpuf

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Jascon4: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
eromzee:
tank u so much my friend,I am also a cadet in the school it is a very big loss may God have mercy oooo.

Oh, that's nice to know. How are you guys coping with the loss?
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Ferdinandu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Evil people who will not allow the people of God to live must die for people of God to survive. Please we still need that money he stole.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
You ought to be ashamed of yourself all of you! When will you guys learn to put the horse before the cart? When will Buhary surrender Amaechi for prosecution? How can you send a thief to catch a thief? Only in apc!
Na Buhari dey hold Amaechi?Wike no get all the facts to probe am or send am to jail again?So that Omereji report nko?Una don take am wrap akara?Just the way I will blame GEJ for not probing OBJ,I will also blame Wike for mumuciously(because he couldn't nail him)/inconclusively probing Amaechi.All the facts should be with Amaechi's successor Mr Wike so let him probe him nowww.If na Dakuku Peterside be governor now we for say na conspiracy but na Wike be governor so I repeat let Wike probe Amaechi.Make una no worry,when Dakuku Peterside win the rerun una go see Wetin Wike go see for this 3 months when in be caretaker governor.(meanwhile permit my use of pidgin to emphasize my points all through)
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emmalaw10:
People that shared the money with him have silenced him to avoid what Dasuki is doing to people that had connections with his own loots!
I no even think towards this your angle.Na true ohhhh.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by babafirst(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
BUHARI IS WITCH HUNTING NIGERIANS THAT DON'T PALLY WITH HIM. I WILL TAKE BUHARI SERIOUS WHEN HE PROBE: AMAECHI, TINUBU, TIMIPRE, SANUSI, TAMBUWAL, OLUWASEGUN OBASANJO AND THE LIKES
Tinubu,Timipre,Sanusi,Obj no get immunity at one time or the other during GEJ's time ,why GEJ no probe dem?It's hypocrisy when GEJ refused to probe them or probed them and found them 'clean' and you expect PMB to probe them when GEJ administration loot is still hot and wrapped in blood transactions.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by MrAboki: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Amaechi

Sai APC

Now when una don kill am, are think una mind go come down abi

\

Phuck you! angry

We will sieze all his property and even his wife and children will serve as National slaves until we recover all the money they stole from us.

I cant wait for the probe to reach Bayelsa. angry

That fat Shepopotamus called pay-pay must pay us back all our Money. angry

She called us Almajiris, well, we Almajiris are in power now and we will take our pound of flesh. angry

Death to all enemies of Nigeria and its progress. angry

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by tuna4servi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
He applied wisdom, end time wisdom
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Emmalaw10:
People that shared the money with him have silenced him to avoid what Dasuki is doing to people that had connections with his own loots!
You nailed it bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.