Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists (1303 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Just as the Name of the forum implies, Nairaland - a place for "Nigerians" to express themselves and share ideas and opinions.

Biafrans are obviously not for Nigeria, so it will be advisable for them to go and create their own forum to propagate their gospel just like the rogue and illegal radio station that they are presently using.

Seun never goofed in the stance he took yesterday and to me, that was long overdue.

My advice to Biafrans is to go and create their own forum because Nairaland remains Seun Osewas personal property and the vision he has for the forum is exclusively to cater for Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2015
vayne:
Since you want us to leave NL and express ourselves elsewhere,why are you nitwits reporting alab1bra.com ?

Bunch of jokers!!

Well that's nobody's concern . It must have been as a result of Nnamdi Kanu's threats of violence and campaign of blood that has labeled the agitation as evil, even though that may be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by EasternLeopard: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2015
vicadex07:
Just as the Name of the forum implies, Nairaland - a place for "Nigerians" to express themselves and share ideas and opinions.

Biafrans are obviously not for Nigeria, so it will be advisable for them to go and create their own forum to propagate their gospel just like the rogue and illegal radio station that they are presently using.

Seun never goofed in the stance he took yesterday and to me, that was long overdue.

My advice to Biafrans is to go and create their own forum because Nairaland remains Seun Osewas personal property and the vision he has for the forum is exclusively to cater for Nigerians.

You guys have successfully killed someone's business

Check out the low volume of comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2015
seun is the chief tribalist, educated one for that matter, marriage is not by force, 100years of marriage and its not working... the only gift i have for you is ROPE[b]seun is the chief tribalist, educated one for that matter, marriage is not by force, 100years of marriage and its not working... the only gift i have for you is ROPE[/b]seun is the chief tribalist, educated one for that matter, marriage is not by force, 100years of marriage and its not working... the only gift i have for you is ROPE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by Trioxocarbonate: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2015
CyberWolf:
You said you don't want Biafra and yet, a minute won't pass without you zoo animals opening Biafran thread..and Seun and his tribal bigoted mods won't see this.. angry ..You people can muzzle us all you want, but what will be will be. In the end, Biafra will come.

Stop the insult.

If you see my comment on a certain thread, you will see that I blame Seun's decision.
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vayne(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2015
vicadex07:

Well that's nobody's concern . It must have been as a result of Nnamdi Kanu's threats of violence and campaign of blood that has labeled the agitation as evil, even though that may be the case.
Then keep your shits to NL and let us be,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by kingreen: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
vicadex07:

Biafra go and create ur bastard forum we don't on naira land again it seem dis agitation is getting out of hand
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You Igbo people too dey make mouth...
No wonder other tribes usually tag you as chestbeaters.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by StOla: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
cokoduck:
STFU, we are not sesecionists, we are IPOB, we are Biafran Nationalists and deserve to be heard, seun and his goons can go to hell for all I care

But we Nigerians have heard all you have to say about our tribes and our country. We have heard you enough and we are done listening to the hate you want to propagate.

Continue among yourselves to build up the hate that has consumed your souls and deceive yourselves with your own propaganda.

Is it by force to beg for a Nigerian audience? Stop begging us to listen and go to where your own are waiting for you.

Nairaland remains pro-Nigeria, rebels can find another avenue and another audience to amuse and threaten.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by after1: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You just cant stop crying everywhere. You are pained bro. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by DerideGull(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
vicadex07:

The Internet would have been for USA citizens since it is invented by USA. Nairaland is an internet forum hence a public entity that does not belong to Nigeria or Nigerians. I guess you realize that some of us know where to go and demand censorship of Nairaland for its idiotic banning of contributors. Civilization is not erecting concrete blocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by StOla: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
googlepikin:
People with lazy dull brains. Will Google Facebook YouTube Twitter WhatsApp Yahoo Reddit and billion dollar companies also ask igbos to stop mentioning Biafra? If Linda ikeji should start blocking yorubbers on her blog she go fit buy house for banana island. Or if Jason Njoku should block yorubbers on irokotv.com will he be a millionaire. Typical jealous minds.

Has anyone blocked any tribe here?

Why is it that even the educated Igbo is still too daft and cannot apply appropriate logic to issues?

Nairaland is for all Nigerians regardless of tribe.

Seun who is the founder of Nairaland has only said that his forum remains a pro-Nigerian avenue. Therefore, no posts that denigrate Nigeria and Nigerians, or that seek to tear the country apart is welcomed here.

So Nairaland says No to Biafra. Biafra can go look for an audience elsewhere, we Nigerians are tired of the hate and petty name calling.

Nigeria is an imperfect nation, not a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
DerideGull:

The Internet would have been for USA citizens since it is invented by USA. Nairaland is an internet forum hence a public entity that does not belong to Nigeria or Nigerians. I guess you realize that some of us know where to go and demand censorship of Nairaland for its idiotic banning of contributors. Civilization is not erecting concrete blocks.

Why not just go and create your own Biafra land and leave Nairaland alone.

You igbo peeps are just too greedy and you're already pointing out that Nairaland is not Seuns exclusive property from your post...just as your greedy selves claim Lagos is no mans land.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by vicadex07(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
StOla:

Has anyone blocked any tribe here?

Why is it that even the educated Igbo is still too daft and cannot apply appropriate logic to issues?

Nairaland is for all Nigerians regardless of tribe.

Seun who is the founder of Nairaland has only said that his forum remains a pro-Nigerian avenue. Therefore, no posts that denigrate Nigeria and Nigerians, or that seek to tear the country apart is welcomed here.

So Nairaland says No. we Nigerians are tired of the hate and petty name calling.

Nigeria is an imperfect nation, not a zoo.

Excactly

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by Dindera(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
OP we have heard now..... we don leave nairaland for u make Una chop, but Una no want! I guess u guys are obsessed with the word B cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by Dindera(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Na wa o, I don't understand how one tribe go dey carry Mata for head like Mathias, Tufia! angry
Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by sweetgala(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2015
cokoduck:
STFU, we are not sesecionists, we are IPOB, we are Biafran Nationalists and deserve to be heard, seun and his goons can go to hell for all I care

You deserve to be heard but here is not the place. It is stupidity, Nnamdi Kanu set up radio Biafra so the Igbo people can express themselves freely and discuss.

Nairaland is for the discuss of Nigerian issues constrictive one and not a venue for the propagation of hate speech, separatist propaganda. The Biafra situation has been heating up NL for a while and the abuse was getting too much

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by sweetgala(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2015
YouTube can remove a video if it is reported as incitement to violence and hate speech. Same as Google removal of webpages from its search engine and twitter do block accoubts.

Linda ikeji and Iroko TV individuas can comment however they can not initiate the discuss in a certain direction or use it as a staging post for discuss of separatism. How many topics that concern Biafra does Linda ikeji field. Linda ikeji has been known to remove comments where the topic of Biafra is mentioned.

NL had become hijacked as the home of Biafra propaganda and seun did the right thing to stop that downward spiral

NL belongs to Seun Osewa as his personal property, it is not publicly listed, the Biafra discuss has not been civil in nature it has been abusive and insultive.

Many people who used NL to gather information and divulge what is on the mind avoid it now because it has become a yolober vs ibo vs almajiri warzone

Seun has put a stop to that degradation, we would henceforth not discourse Biafra here, be it in it's favour or against. A forum should be set up like to do that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by sweetgala(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
DerideGull:

NL has not evicted Igbo members or bared them from using the forum. It has only set a rule that seperatist propaganda and hate speech would not be accepted here. If Arewa republic or Oduah start today the rule would apply equally.

I'm most assured that igbo people have more to offer than Biafra on NL, so please don't belittle the several influential men and women on NL of eastern extraction.

Seun Osewa has only taken a logical corect step to curb a progressively deteriorating development. The Biafra conversation has not ended but here is not the place for that. Separatist propaganda and hate speech by all sides of the discourse has not been slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is For Nigerians And "NOT" For Biafran Secessionists by sweetgala(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
The UK parliament did not discourse the Biafra issue, one MP from Armagh in northern Ireland raised it on the floor and another one of his colleagues also from northern Ireland supported the motion to ask for the Nigerian government to set up a referendum and that was it.

It did not even ganner enough interest or signatures for a discussion to ensue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / Iran Orders Oil Output Boost, Nigerian Economy Is In Trouble / Economic Woes: Why Buhari Was overthrown in 1985: A Comparative Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.