Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate (882 Views)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Goodday My peeps...am having a lil issue with my babe atm but its like the issue is turning into something....My Gf told me she was 24 when will met and i was ok with that no question asked cos i dont really dig the age stuff,For me i care mostly about the maturity,honesty and understanding...we have been in our relationship for 2yrs without problem or other craps but recently something came up.

Few weeks ago i came across a friend of mine that i lost contact with 5-6yrs ago,after the reunion i invited in over to my house.during his visit my Gf was around so i introduce my GF to him and they exchange pleasantries but after a while i notice him still staring at my babe continuously,i was forced to ask why the look and he me she looks really familiar...he said she looks like one of his ex sec school mates.....i bursted into laughter that its not possible cos my friend age was around 29....after alot of debates between us he called someone and asked of their Sec school mates name....immediately he got the name,he called her by the name and she answer i was surprise cos i never knew she had that name,later he told me that the reason he remember her was becos their birthday is just a week apart and that they are age mate.....i was in shocked for like 3mins but i hid it from him so after he left i asked my GF abt him ...funny enough she didnt deny she knew him but she still insisted shes 26 not 29...

i got so pissed that i asked her to bring her birth Certificate or we call off our relationship cos i dont tolerate liars.....its over a week now ,she yet to bring it buy giving me lots of excuses........

Pls what do i do in this situation?
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by JimTiger4(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
They there dey dull yourself..... till u marry her come find out say she don even pass menopausal age grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
If she can lie to u abt her age, she can lie to u abt anythn... These girls r just so so desperate.. Tho forgive her sha...
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Lucialovely(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
You said you were not interested in the age at first so y showing interest now? Approach her with love and tell her the age won't change anything between the both of you, am sure she will bring the birth certificate cos she probably scared of losing 2years of her relationship
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by missKiffy(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Its obvious she lied, calmly talk to her to come clean and let her know the age difference wouldnt change anytin but you just need to know the truth. If she doesnt your decision lies with you
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by evanscheck(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Wat are u doing with age, times have changed, her age does nt realy matter, wat matter is the compactibility and love..
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by adaksbullet: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Juxtified(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
Goodday My peeps...am having a lil issue with my babe atm but its like the issue is turning into something....My Gf told me she was 24 when will met and i was ok with that no question asked cos i dont really dig the age stuff,For me i care mostly about the maturity,honesty and understanding...we have been in our relationship for 2yrs without problem or other craps but recently something came up.

Few weeks ago i came across a friend of mine that i lost contact with 5-6yrs ago,after the reunion i invited in over to my house.during his visit my Gf was around so i introduce my GF to him and they exchange pleasantries but after a while i notice him still staring at my babe continuously,i was forced to ask why the look and he me she looks really familiar...he said she looks like one of his ex sec school mates.....i bursted into laughter that its not possible cos my friend age was around 29....after alot of debates between us he called someone and asked of their Sec school mates name....immediately he got the name,he called her by the name and she answer i was surprise cos i never knew she had that name,later he told me that the reason he remember her was becos their birthday is just a week apart and that they are age mate.....i was in shocked for like 3mins but i hid it from him so after he left i asked my GF abt him ...funny enough she didnt deny she knew him but she still insisted shes 26 not 29...

i got so pissed that i asked her to bring her birth Certificate or we call off our relationship cos i dont tolerate liars.....its over a week now ,she yet to bring it buy giving me lots of excuses........

Pls what do i do in this situation?
you're not wrong at all. In short you should not just demand to see the birth certificate only, but also her National ID, National Passport, and as well collect her tissue samples for DNA analysis!
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Lucialovely:
You said you were not interested in the age at first so y showing interest now? Approach her with love and tell her the age won't change anything between the both of you, am sure she will bring the birth certificate cos she probably scared of losing 2years of her relationship
thanks Ma....i dont really care abt the age but am just worried abt the lie....why lie on lil issue like that? i think shes kinfa feeling guilty abt it but my mind is now doubting her and some things she told me.....i hate feeling like this
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Its obvious she lied, calmly talk to her to come clean and let her know the age difference wouldnt change anytin but you just need to know the truth. If she doesnt your decision lies with you
Thanks Miss...am just worried that she may have lied abt other things
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Juxtified:

you're not wrong at all. In short you should not just demand to see the birth certificate only, but also her National ID, National Passport, and as well collect her tissue samples for DNA analysis!
thank you Sir,ur level of reasoning is astonishing
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Excellent7(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Guy, stop beating yourself or letting yourself be beaten.
You are perfectly right.
How can someone lie about that. How many more lies are waiting to be revealed?
If you had taken an oath based on what she told you, you would have been a dead man right then!
I advice you to thread with caution.
This is obviously a very red flag, and concerning the way the lie was revealed to you, be very careful about your plans with her.
Things usually do not happen for nothing.
We usually ignore them to our peril!
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Lucialovely(f): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
thanks Ma....i dont really care abt the age but am just worried abt the lie....why lie on lil issue like that? i think shes kinfa feeling guilty abt it but my mind is now doubting her and some things she told me.....i hate feeling like this
its OK to feel that way but you will continue to feel that way if you don't talk to her with love
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by Richiy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
She's hiding something.

What I advise:
If age does not really mean anything to you, let her know that you know and let her know that that she should come clean so that you guys can move forward. If she does, talk to her about hiding anyother thing from you. Choose what direction to take. Good luck. kiss
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by danton(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some things we think is little can escalate to something huge to contain.... She just plant a seed called "Doubt" in you.
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by ChappyChase: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Football we go hide age, School we go hide age, Work we go hide age, Even marriage we go still hide age! Abeg what's so special about this age deduction? Well I won't be shocked if, her pikin na 25 years while she be 23!! Arrant Nonsense!!!!
Re: Am I Wrong Asking Her For Her Birth Certificate by firstking01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
If she can lie to u abt her age, she can lie to u abt anythn... These girls r just so so desperate.. Tho forgive her sha...
call of the relationship @once...bt ensure u forgive her before she naked swear for usad

(1) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / Love Test For Women!! / Sex Is Sweet But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.