Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dear Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls (868 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Dear Girls. >>must Read<< / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls by nakachris(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
So your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking how 'lucky' a wife you'll be? With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and designer shoes. He goes to work and then straight to class after work. He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the evening. While he studies you watch "Telemundo"'African Magic' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' He comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave. The only serious conversation you ever have is about the type of groceries you guys need. The only advice you give him is "Babe you need to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought last time are torn." Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No plans of making your own life better. Yes you're are pretty, no doubt about that. But so is every second girl passing by. Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID. Because then he would be able to afford a maid and have a PROPER WIFE who has brains. That's when we are going hear your infamous last words, "I was with him through thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks I am nothing" Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been NOTHING but a maid to him. My dear, empower yourself to be the woman a successful man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to sustain her home if anything happens to his job or his health!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
I feel u OP...
nowadays, new generation women shudnt juz sit and wait for her man..
Ladies shud go out and get a job...and what's that Brazilian hair for? Ladies shud be happy with their natural kinky hair.
Re: Dear Girls by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
nice one .but how many will learn ?
Re: Dear Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice Advice.
Re: Dear Girls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
I can't even marry a lady that will just sit repete in my house.. Why did she go to school?. Work with your hand, come back home as early as 4pm and Cook for me and my kids..

But when it get to a certain point, I'll stop her from working and she will be a full house wife.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls by danton(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
facts
Re: Dear Girls by osesology(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Best write up I've read since this week!
Same advice should go to all the illiterate men who use their money to sponsor a girl to school to become a Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant etc while they remain where they are, and then expect them to come back(down) and get married to them. I's so pathetic!
Re: Dear Girls by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
nakachris:
So your man tells you he is not planning on
having kids or getting married anytime soon as
he is still sorting out his
life...
He tells you he wants to have his second degree,
a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit
there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking
how 'lucky' a wife you'll be?
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair
and designer shoes.
He goes to work and then straight to class after
work.
He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and
returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the
evening. While he studies
you watch "Telemundo"'African Magic' and
'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
He comes back home to find pap and chicken in
the microwave. The only serious conversation you
ever have is
about the type of groceries you guys need.
The only advice you give him is "Babe you need
to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought
last time are torn."
Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No
plans of making your own life better. Yes you're
are pretty, no doubt
about that. But so is every second girl passing
by.
Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a
maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the
first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID.
Because then he would be able to afford a maid
and have a PROPER WIFE who has brains.
That's when we are going hear your infamous
last words, "I was with him through thick and thin
when he had nothing, now that he is successful
he thinks I am nothing"
Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been
NOTHING but a maid to him.
My dear, empower yourself to be the woman a
successful man wants to be with... a woman who
would be able to
sustain her home if anything happens to his job
or his health!
my brother, safe urself d stress abegi...dem tell u say gals no knw all these tings?...dey believe dat, there's always a man dat will take dem d way dey are....dis believe amongst dem gals have made many to become lazy and dull...esp d pretty ones...u'd see dem feeling so proud and arrogant, cos dey tink dey can substitute ashes for beauty, na lie...nature must take it's course @d fullness of tym.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is A Liar / How Can A Guy Make Girls Spend Money On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.