Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

#FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos (36317 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by bizgai(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2015
miqos02:
saraki is not doing his job
He'said doing it upside down
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by oyeah786(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God bless Niger deltans
God bless ibo people
God bless southern Niger
God bleSs us all (Biafrans)
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by martineverest(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

who is a niger deltan. what is niger delta. keep confusing urself. do u know that the nearest city to PH is Aba, not yenagoa, not uyo, not calabar, not warri, not benin, not asaba?? How on earth is the man from Calabar and Uyo more Niger deltan than the man from Aba??
from your moniker, no need to answer your question
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by slap1(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:

Leave emotions alone, go through the loss of 22 rules and specify the one broken.
You insults Buhari, Tinubu, oshomolo, fashola and other people all day here and nobody calls for your ban.
Don't just assume I insult them because of my comment. I'm not a kid and I don't hold brief for Biafra on this forum, but his post is provocative.

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by babestella: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:
IPOB chief financier.
DSS is on your trail.

Hater, can you ever make it in life?, I doubt.
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by str8talk1: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Its obvious dat DPR has bcome a useless agency. They shld b scrapped! A new bill to transfer their powers & functions and dat of foods & drugs safety inspection for effective monitoring and control to States and FCT is long overdue.
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by babestella: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2015
martineverest:
stop fooling yourself.. Am a niger deltan, nothing will happen if Jonathan is arrested.. If not for massive rigging in south south, Jonathan wouldn't have garner large vote.... If tompolo can be summoned by efcc, who is Jonathan?. If Edwin Clark could commend buhari's anti corruption campaign, who is uba?... Keep it on your mind that no Niger deltan(from anioma to igbanke,ikwerre to ishan,efik to isoko to ijaw) will take join you.
Take it or leave it it's easier to convince Hausa or Yoruba to join biafra than Niger deltans.

Who is this escapee?

Please someone should hold this subject, kinda losing his mind and sleep on Biafra. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by ogoplus: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2015
pat077:
Hw this excursion take ease d fuel scarcity?
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by otokx(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Petrol is still 130 in Port Harcourt.
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:
IPOB chief financier.
DSS is on your trail.
...THUNDER GO FIRE DAT MOUTH WEY U TAKE TALK ..UR NEXT TEN GENERATION NO FIT GET D MONEY HE MAKES IN A DAY
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by wordcat(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
miqos02:
saraki is not doing his job
It is not Saraki's duty to enforce the law.
The Legislature makes the Law The Judiciary interprets the Law While the Executive executes the Law So it is actually the fault of the presidency (Police and DSS)
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by Eledan: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2015
PASCALSILVA:
...THUNDER GO FIRE DAT MOUTH WEY U TAKE TALK ..UR NEXT TEN GENERATION NO FIT GET D MONEY HE MAKES IN A DAY
May amadioha destroy your lineage including everything breathing and those not breathing
Na your family the buffoon that is owing AMCON huge chunk of money partly meant for infrastructural developments of your backward villages dey feed, not mine.
Osu bastard
Anuofia, aturu
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Eledan:
IPOB chief financier.
DSS is on your trail.

One hater spotted.

When you hate on successful people, you can never be successful..

Show us facts that he sponsors IPOB
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by Eledan: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Naughtysite:

One hater spotted.

When you hate on successful people, you can never be successful..

Show us facts that he sponsors IPOB
Why are people not suspecting other successful Igbos?
Why is the attention on the TAN sponsors??
Why is it the the TANOIDS are the main IPOB crew members?
No smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by ufumes(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
where is our minister of petroleum? now the senators are doing what the minister ought to do.
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by Chukazu: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
donholy28:
After they visited,what else did they do?

as usual, they took "selfie "
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Eledan:

May amadioha destroy your lineage including everything breathing and those not breathing
Na your family the buffoon that is owing AMCON huge chunk of money partly meant for infrastructural developments of your backward villages dey feed, not mine.
Osu bastard
Anuofia, aturu
U WILL BE AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT UNTILL CHRIST SHALL COME AGAIN ..IDIOT
Re: #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Eledan:

Osu bastard
Anuofia, aturu
....NO NEED TALKING TO TO U CUZ AFTER ENDING MY RESEARCH THIS MORNING I FOUND OUT...UR FAMILY ARE ONLY FULL OF BASTARDS..I FOUND OUT UR MUM IS A MAD WOMAN AND U DIDNT EVEN KNW HER... UR DAD DIDNT KNOW HER FATTHER ...UR SISTER I DNT THINK UR FATHER IS RESPONSIBLE ALSO... AM SO SORRY FOR TALKING TO SOMETHING WRETHED LIKE U..POOR THING I PITY U ... U ARE ONLY A WASTED SPERM....CONTINUE LIVING UR WRECKED MISRABLE LIFE ..GOD WILL ACTUALLY SEE U THROUGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.