Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election (17241 Views)

BREAKING-Senator Akpabio's Election Upheld by Court , Sahara Reporters Lied / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Tribunal Upholds Akpabio’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
"Beware of Sahara reporters"- Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by porshuch: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
PEPSI ADVERTS
Indomie and Pepsi will be using Style to insult Nigerians...
First it was Indomie hungry Man size.
And now pepsi Long throat bottle.
Very soon we will be seeing Gala "ole size".
Chin Chin "olojukokoro pack"
Eggrow "Awuff size"
Lacasara "Thief bottle"
Biscuit "olonje iya size"
Bobo juice "overbele full pikin"
Fanmilk "agbero size".

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

UNDER ONE CONDITION "IF" ONLY THEY ACCEPT THAT GOD GIVETH AND GOD TAKETH!
hehehehehehe! U ar just mouthed ateeeeeeyuuuuuuuuu..
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by sirAmeh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Like I said before, we should not rush to comment on any news we see, verify first.
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by hennybee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
After the lying comes the truth, the truth,the truth...make U do like Akpabio Do, É Do, É Do...
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Franzeez(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fesomu:
Click LIKE if you think something Fishy went down between yday and today regarding the judges verdict..

Only insane people like you will click like.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by drss(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Osezua:
Shahara Reporter will not just go reporting false news. There must have been a grand plan to actually sack akpabio but only God knows what happened between yesterday and today. Remember Taraba election where details of the trabunal result were given to shahara reporter a day befor the actual judgement.
exactly. Dem just dey do dem pay masters work.
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Osezua: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
The Judiciary is heavily compromised. Giving your verdit to SR before you proclaim judgement. Thank God something went wrong with their plan.

https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by amanda2013(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
amanda2013 you see am. igbo always abusing oduduwa
you see the guy said he is not igbo but you have already concluded that he is igbo just because he said something bad about oduduwa. most of them are not igbos. am fine just that I decided to go and amend my ways before that Ww3 you prophesied about starts . what's the new date sef ?grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
SaharaReporters don apologize from their headquarters TWITTER. Dis SR sha dem n lies na amala n ewadu soup. very compatible.
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by IGWISE(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abeg make una warn this all professional criminal (apc) to leave akwa ibom alone
I will not repeat myself again.
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by bossOD: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
porrigeyam:
Hmmmm envelope Don change hands
you need help, go get one.
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by sukkot: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
amanda2013:
you see the guy said he is not igbo but you have already concluded that he is igbo just because he said something bad about oduduwa. most of them are not igbos. am fine just that I decided to go and amend my ways before that Ww3 you prophesied about starts . what's the new date sef ?grin
be like say you no dey watch news abi ? russia and usa done dey fight the proxy war for syria already. the thing done dey heat up slowly na wink grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Pidggin(f): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Thank goodness smiley

I will no longer believe Banana reporters
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by lexyclasy: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by all4gud(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election by Prosperus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
GREAT NEWS.

For special private coaching on any of the science subject, consult BUSY BRAIN SCIENCE TUTORS OR CALL 08063306443

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Olakunle Oluomo / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.