Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos (989 Views)

See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Adelaide2: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wife of Sokoto State governor being hand bag-carried by a publicly paid security officer.

Wife of the new Oni of Ife being fanned by a publicly paid security officer.

Compare these idle women with the wife of the governor of California or the queen of England, respectively. Or the wife of the Chinese premier, or any other country purporting to be civilized.

NIGERIA IS UNBELIEVABLY BACKWARDS. I AM SO, SO DONE WITH IT.

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by braine(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
We've seen these before and its really no big deal. Well, you're done with Nigerian. you can move on now, let us hear word.
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Adelaide2: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
braine:
We've seen these before and its really no big deal. Well, you're done with Nigerian. you can move on now, let us hear word.

Yeah! It's no big deal to you and your type because you are an ancient cave man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Chanchit: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adelaide2:

Yeah! It's no big deal to you and your type because you are an ancient cave man.

I know where this is coming from,you are still in pain. So let me agree with you, Nigeria is a Zooooooo! Are you feeling better now?
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
What Really are you saying
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Adelaide2: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chanchit:

I know where this is coming from,you are still in pain. So let me agree with you, Nigeria is a Zooooooo! Are you feeling better now?

Nope, no pains at all. I live in a sane place, the type of which wild animals like you can only dream of. I am not a Biafran, in case that is where you are heading to

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
welcome to reality
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Chanchit: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adelaide2:

Nope, no pains at all. I live in a sane place, the type of which wild animals like you can only dream of. I am not a Biafran, in case that is where you are heading to

Lmao! So you mean to tell me you are not a Biafran , you live outside Nigeria but shop online for Biafra related stories? No place for dull animals in Nigeria, so stay put wherever you are.
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by braine(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adelaide2:

People like you would do worse if given the opportunity to have aides. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by Adelaide2: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
braine:

People like you would do worse if given the opportunity to have aides. Bloody hypocrite.

You do not know me, do you? Just fyi, I have subordinates and we interact as colleagues, not as you animals do.

NOT SURPRISED THAT YOU DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE PHOTOS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Zoo. Damn it!!....photos by baby124: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
These people probably do the oversabi all by themselves for free favors.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Is Among The Top Competitive Cities In Africa---World Bank / The Reality, He Who Has Ears Let Him Hear / #82millionDINNERgate:Soyinka's Arrogance And Cult Of 'security In Confraternity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.