Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. (9402 Views)

Super Sweet Pussy Of 21yr-old Aristo Babe Every Guy Wants! See Viral! / The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik.... / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
you have been trying to get a lady for over two years now and when you finally succeed and take her to bed, you discover that her pussy stinks. what would you do?

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by kilode100(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Are you sure the smell is not from your room? Just saying#

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:
no but from the hole.

3 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by kilode100(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
no but from the hole.

Did you even change your bed sheets? Give her another chance before you conclude.

7 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Did you even change your bed sheets? Give her another chance before you conclude.
not me anyway. it is just a general question.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by kilode100(f): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
not me anyway. it is just a general question.

Ok.
I wanted to give head to a guy and I noticed that his blokos stinks. Lord knows when last he washed his prick... Should I now conclude that every blokos smells?

Btw, I have been told that smelly pussy is very sweet and I haven't washed mine for two weeks now but It hasnt started smelling cheesy I intend to observe it for more week and see what it smells like.

Guys, go ahead, bang, suck and screw the damn pussies coz they are highly " proteinious"

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by fartkay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.
I wanted to give head to a guy and I noticed that his blokos stinks. Lord knows when last he washed his prick... Should I now conclude that every blokos smells?

Btw, I have been told that smelly pussy is very sweet and I haven't washed mine for two weeks now but It hasnt started smelling cheesy I intend to observe it for more week and see what it smells like.

Guys, go ahead, bang, suck and screw the damn pussies coz they are highly " proteinious"

Proteinious or poisnious embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Blankman: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
fartkay:

Proteinious or poisnious embarassed

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
you have been trying to get a lady for over two years now and when you finally succeed and take her to bed, you discover that her pussy stinks. what would you do?
Oh boy.. U will have to keep working by finding a Solution to the kitty cat problem
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
allyon:

Oh boy.. U will have to keep working by finding a Solution to the kitty cat problem
that is if u really love her for godly purpose and not for pussily purpose
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by allyon(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Girl, stop talking daftly and partially

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Maxi112: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.

are u a descendant of jezibel?

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by lovely17(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Spray Perfume inside and fire on

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by fartkay(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.

So how u cum use dey get customer if u no dey wash ur pekus? grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.

yuck!!! Gross!!!
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:
u deserve a slap. Wat ur saying doesnt even correlate with wat he is asking. A stinky pusy smells like spoilt fish head. I once got down wit a babe who was d most beautiful gal i have ever had. Model like angelic tal and fair. Gosh d pussy was terrible oozed so badly i cudnt sleep in my room after she left. To tell her wud hv kikked her emotionally

4 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by rill: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Wear oxygen mask during...

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Sue yourself

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by timmycris(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2015
The tin dey smell die! Once had this girl, mehn her kitty cat dey smell like fufu

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
panachuku:
u deserve a slap. Wat ur saying doesnt even correlate with wat he is asking. A stinky pusy smells like spoilt fish head. I once got down wit a babe who was d most beautiful gal i have ever had. Model like angelic tal and fair. Gosh d pussy was terrible oozed so badly i cudnt sleep in my room after she left. To tell her wud hv kikked her emotionally
grin grin It just had to be fish head. Why not fish tail? cheesy
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by MosquitoLaps(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:
grin grin grin
Babe, u wicked like kilode!

that was sublime!
By the way, @ siggy, the chair in my room is very strong. Unmoveable. Sure you'd wanna try that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by torovictor(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.

it happened to me, I got her naked and all I could smell was her pussy. I gotta run outta the room... I hate smelling.. Kitty..

3 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by clevvermind(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
allyon:

i will just find my level without wasting time.

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by vizkiz: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilode100:

Ok.

what the furck is this shiit!

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by Rone16(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Give her fem fresh vagina wash as a Christmas gift
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by 190theclown: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
You pour fuel inside the pwussy and light matches inside grin angry
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by onosprince(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
I go send am go baff den bang am, den discharge her very fast...
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by billyG(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
clevvermind:
I advice u to pour salt water into it.
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Men!Na bad market b that ooo!
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by cyprus000: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
rill:
Wear oxygen mask during...
[size=13pt] No time to waste abigrin [/size]
Re: When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. by TheTourist: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Same stuff happened to me, u need to see this babe so hot and sexy figure 8 but she had that fish smell shocked, what a huge turnoff it was. #wasteoftime undecided
clevvermind:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.