Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Hot Steaming First Date Tips For Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Steaming First Date Tips For Girls! (475 Views)

First Date Tips Every Girl Should Know / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / First Date Tips For Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Steaming First Date Tips For Girls! by danton(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Approaching any first date is fraught with as much chaos and worry as excitement and anticipation, often more so in the case of the fairer sex. Girls share all of the same doubts and worries regarding dating as boys, with the further issue of added vulnerability. As with any other first date tips, it is important to remember that your date will no doubt share the vast majority of your concerns, therefore you can at least be happy in the knowledge that you aren’t alone in your doubts. If there were any hard and fast rules to take away the worries and ensure a perfect date, I would indeed be rich person, but in the absence 1 – A Problem Shared…

It goes without saying that an endless speech about your problems, insecurities and generally bleak world outlook will not earn you a great deal of favour in the world of dating, quite the contrary in fact. However, if you limit your gripes and moans to the subject of the date itself, it may just surprise you how much common ground you already have with your partner without even realising it. Yes, it took you a week to choose your outfit, 48 hours in the bathroom to preen yourself and a further day and a half to get your hair to behave, but guess what? Exactly the same is true for him! The truth is, you already share a lot from the feelings, doubts and military-like regime you enforced to get ready for the date, so if you ’2 – Open Your Mind

You may be a picky eater by nature which, agreed is not necessarily your fault, but can be something of an annoying characteristic for those around you, I’m sure you won’t deny. If you fit into this category, there is nothing to say that you have to change your habits overnight, but it will certainly benefit your date in a huge way if you exercise a little control. Endless criticisms with regard to food and drink or generally being picky when it comes to selection could give the impression that you are a little on the high-maintenance side, even if this is far from the truth! Of course, nobody is expecting you to suddenly be fanatical about something you’ve frankly hated since birth, but steer clear of turning your nose up to many times, especially toward something you haven’t even tried yet.re uns3-Know How to Say No

Aside from the standard worries everyone has regarding first dates, any level of insecurity and vulnerability in a girl can escalate doubts to almost intolerable points. For example, what if he wants to go somewhere I don’t like? What if he want to do something I don’t? Furthermore, what if I simply hate the date in its entirety? All very real and common concerns, which is why the ability to say ‘no’ is one of the most important things to remember when approaching a date. You have to keep in mind that you do not ever have to agree to anything at any time just because you feel is the correct thing to do or say. If your brain says NO, your mouth says NO, it is as simple as that! Realising you have an easy alternative to untoward encounters and situations can help you to relax throughout the rest of the date instead of spending your time worrying about what might come. It is indeed a small word with a huge purpose. u're of something to talk about, try a subject you know he’ll understand! of such there are a few tips always worth remembering: grin
Re: Hot Steaming First Date Tips For Girls! by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother for boys nko?

(1) (Reply)

Nothing To Do This Morning...so We Go Deep Must Read... / Poll: Between The Father And The Child, Who Really Owns The Breast / Should I Go Ahead And Ask Her Out Considering Our Different Religions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.