Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,281 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie (19954 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / 5 Ways To Know Its A Nollywood Movie Without Seeing The TV Screen / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

No wonder I was disowned by my parents....somebody shud pleade for me....I don't if they will ever forgive me...cus I almost killed them with my 'toutish' behaviour..

U beta don't call on dat ass***hole zaragal to pray 4 u...cus thnz will only get worst.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

Well I have maybe dey are violence, gossips(women), haters of other tribe and lovers of demselves...too money conscious and do anything for money...u knw all dis igbo dirty attitude are things dat turns me off extremely so....dats y I hav ruled dem out of my world
In your words, you said "maybe".
it means you're unsure of your reasons.
But don't you think that apart from the Ibos, some Yorubas exhibit the same "negative" characters you highlighted above?
I bet they do. Yet, you don't hate on them.
For what it's worth, the Jews are as materialistic as the Ibos, but you don't hate Jews, do you?
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by leofab(f): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Just free him..
All he wants is attention from you..i know how to treat his type
When you ignore him so hard.. he will begin to doubt his own existence
mugu for your mind you have won a girl to your side.. Insulting your fellow man just because of a b.itch you might never set eyes on.. Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by NOBODYY: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
leofab:
mugu for your mind you have won a girl to your side.. Insulting your fellow man just because of a b.itch you might never set eyes on.. Iranu undecided
Av never quoted her before.. av never mentioned her b4 i dont even fvcking know her..
i only attacked d guy bcuz he was trying to soil her monicker on front page..
besides..av got no business with you
swerve please ✌ ✌

Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
leofab:

Pls....dont waste ur Mb on him....i av his tym dis nyt...including dat gal...

stay safe.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by NOBODYY: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChiSun27:

U beta don't call on dat ass***hole zaragal to pray 4 u...cus thnz will only get worst.

Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by mira4u: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin lmbfao
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by danot1030: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
damton:
when a Ghost have to look side ways before crossing a main road.
Do you want the on coming vehicle to kill the ghost?
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by NOBODYY: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Shitsun27 Chisun27 your ass ran away??
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Nicepoker(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
omobacyprus:
how to know identify nollywood subtitle
tahaaaa. This one na yorubawood.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Shitsun27 Chisun27 your ass ran away??

Mumu.....i weep for ur parents.

I feel dia pain as well.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by danot1030: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
DJBIGGY:
1. A couple is making love in their room with no one watching and yet they cover themselves with thick blanket and start to struggle and sweat like they were forced to........
Sorry OP, they know you were watching and as a school boy they don't want to corrupt you.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by noble2faith(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

Well I have maybe dey are violence, gossips(women), haters of other tribe and lovers of demselves...too money conscious and do anything for money...u knw all dis igbo dirty attitude are things dat turns me off extremely so....dats y I hav ruled dem out of my world

Young Lady, wwat tribe re u?
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Favoye2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
only in nollywood will u c dem dropping d hand to confirm dat a person is dead....
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Odogwu042(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
omobacyprus:
how to know identify nollywood subtitle
hahaha nollywood nogo kill person
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Nemesis99(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Pls i want to ask o! Why is it that whenever omotola jalade or chioma chukwuka want to ''make love'' in movies, someone will always knock even when it has nothing to do with the storyline and that would stop them from going ahead or the camera always switchs to the next scene immediately the actor puts his hand on their cloth
hmmm that's a serious question my dear. Buh I think the question shld be directed to the relevant body not novices like us na. If u are bent on getting an answer here, be my guest
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by MVLOX(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
When in a typical village and ancient setting the lead actor barbs beta punk....tell me wheda barber and clipper don show dat time....niaja I hail ooo
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by liverpoolfc4life(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
They ban someone from city the next scene,dey are frying akara inside the forest
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by lolu007(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChiSun27:

Mumu.....i weep for ur parents.
I feel dia pain as well.
NOBODYY:

Av never quoted her before.. av never mentioned her b4 i dont even fvcking know her..
i only attacked d guy bcuz he was trying to soil her monicker on front page..
besides..av got no business with you
swerve please ✌ ✌
zaragal:

What kidda noise is this now.. if you wanna insult each other abeg take it somewhere else.. Let's keep this thread sane pls
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Odogwu042(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

Have you ever wondered why?
Have you sat down to think about it.
You don't have to form an opinion based on what people say.
Think about your "hate" and start telling yourself the truth.
like Oscar Wilde said...
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
But give him a mask, and he'll tell you the truth.

Wear an inner mask and see the truth grinning at you in the face.
hahahaha o boi see life coach. Bros u get time o
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Odogwu042(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

But I jst don't like dem...like my spirit don't match theirs cry cry
dear its cool to hate what u cant have. Perfectly. Cos i know none of dem igbo boys even know say u exist. Lol maybe u don crush for one wey no send u at all. grin
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Odogwu042:
hahahaha o boi see life coach. Bros u get time o
I know I look jobless.
But somebody somewhere has to do it... somehow.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Udstar(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2015
grin that no. 24 though grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2015
ChiSun27:
Pls guys don't pm any girl called zaragal....she is possessed with an evil spirit.

Pls....for ur safety avoid her.....except u wnt to insult her.

nawa 4 u o, must u bring up old issues to another thread?
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Jalinco: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2015
ChiSun27:
Pls guys don't pm any girl called zaragal....she is possessed with an evil spirit.

Pls....for ur safety avoid her.....except u wnt to insult her.

Did she attack you? But you too dey follow girls too much, your profile shows you are following 23 people out of which 18 are girls
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by simontosy(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
That is why I always watch the films of Mr.Ibu,Osofia, and chiwetalu Agu. just for a laff.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Jalinco:

Did she attack you? But you too dey follow girls too much, your profile shows you are following 23 people out of which 18 are girls

LOL!!!!! So u go dey count my followers....

Don't mind dat idddiiooott called zaragal.....shes a slow poke....her days on Nairaland r numbered.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
nawa 4 u o, must u bring up old issues to another thread?

Just wntd to make sure dat dat stuuuupid zaragal pays for her untamed tongue....
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by ChiSun27(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2015
lolu007:
What kidda noise is this now.. if you wanna insult each other abeg take it somewhere else.. Let's keep this thread sane pls

No vex bro.....

But dat zaragal head been no correct...jst wntd to default it for her.
Re: How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie by Odogwu042(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2015
MosquitoLaps:

I know I look jobless.
But somebody somewhere has to do it... somehow.
well good luck with that smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker Returns As 'Passport Sake' Movie Premieres (Photo) / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / Where Can I Download Free Movie On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.