Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53761 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
merci que le ajour..... Am seriously grabbing tinzzzz
Plzzzz don't Stop...... Bring us More
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mhiztee15(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow I enjoyed the story no be small thanks londonboy grin angry
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by otunbadare01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyo230:
I'm interested in it,my Email is Okanlawonoyeniyi93@yahoo.com

Pls send me the book. Dremartins118@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
hope the number is on whatsapp
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chifreke(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its good to be reasonable...no put sand for person garri so that devil no go put dust for your milk..
My 1kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bros, thanks for this great story, living in abk makes me relate wella to this story, I am trying hard to attach faces to those names and enviroments mentioned here, but as you have said, its fiction and not related to anyone either living or dead.....hmmmmm..... Well done.. Abeg come continue o.. ... .
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
story continues.........

2 hours later, I got a call from Bola. She asked what I did to Nuella. I told her that I didn’t do anything to her ooo. She said Nuella was currently at home weeping and calling out my name. I began wondering what must be wrong with Nuella. I became scared. “What did she actually told Bola!” At that moment Bola was telling me this, I was preparing to go see funke but I changed my mind. I took a cab and went to Nuella’s house. I met bola inside. Those girls nearly hijacked me ooo when I went into nuella’s room. They were all like, “Wetin you and your girlfriend do our friend?” Nuella was lying on the bed and pressing her phone. I come try explain wetin happen for school to the girls. I tried to be diplomatic. Thank God for their understanding, not casting blames on anyone. Nuella didn’t want to speak to me. But immediately the two girls left the room, she stood up from the bed and went to lock the door. I began pleading with Nuella as she sat on the bed. As I was telling her to overlook what has happened, she began to cry again that I began wondering if really, it was what happened at the eatery was make her shed tears. It was becoming too much. I didn’t just know how to start consoling her. I moved towards her as she laid her head on my chest. I told her it was okay that I was sorry for what funke did. But I didn’t really see any wrong in what Funke did oo. Nuella adjusted herself and looked at me with tears on her eyes. I brought out my handkerchief and cleaned her face. Na there she come start to dey explain say some things wey my girlfriend tell her pain her wella. I never knew that Nuella could be so emotional like that. With the way she talked, she was going through a tough time in her life. The break up with her boyfriend was still affecting her. Her family issue was also there. Her family has been turned upside down with the dad and mom threatening to go their separate ways. Nobody was giving her attention and it seemed she was lonely. No one to cry to. She just wanted someone to talk to, to keep her company and warm, and she found that in me. She tried apologizing that she was sorry for intruding into I and Funke’s affairs only that she just found me encouraging and have a listening ears. She said sometimes she tries to withhold herself from coming to me but just can’t. As she just dey talk, I just dey pity. I myself was emotional as I brought her head to my shoulders. One thing led to another. It was just like a film. Before I knew what was happening, we were both naked and rolling on the sheets. It was soooooooo passionate that I could not comprehend that we went into more rounds. After the session, I slept off. When I woke up, Nuella’s right hand was capped around my waist and her head on my chest. I checked the time and it was 8:45pm in the night. She noticed I was awake and lifted up her head smiling. I was surprised she was smiling. I thought she would be angry over our act but she wasn’t. I immediately jumped off the bed and told her I was going. She told me to spend the night there but I refused. As I was wearing my clothes, she came and was helping me bottom my shirt. She whispered into my ears saying I was a nice person and Funke is really a lucky person. She saw how straight my face looked. I wasn’t happy about the sex. But Nuella held my waist and said I shouldn’t be angry. With the way she talked, I noticed there was something about Nuella. Her emotional attitude makes me weak. The way she will touch my hand and talk, if I had said “No” on something, I would immediately change my mind. When I went out of Nuella’s room. I saw that Adaobi’s door was locked. I didn’t want to go to Bola’s own. I no want start to dey answer unnecessary questions. I left the place back home. As I got home, I called my mom. She said she had been trying my mobile phone line but it was saying “switched off.” I told her maybe it was a network problem. She said our house has been completed and it’s ready. I had not been to Illorin for a while. Na so I happy for the good news ooo. She said people had already started coming to her for accommodation. Na so I tell her make she make her decision, find better person wey go give her peace of mind. I told her I would be coming by weekend. After dropping the call, I called funke and she wasn’t picking. I tried her line again with another number, she would pick and when she realizes I was the one, she would cut the call. This happened couple of times that I had to tell my guy, Uchenna to take me in his car to go see Funke. “Funke kpomo lips keh. I no go.” Uchenna replied. Both of my guys refused taking me in their car to go see funke. Right from time, they didn’t really like Funke that much. And it was getting late in the night. Na so I rush go back to camp. I went to funke’s house but she wasn’t at home. I tried a few of her friend’s place but she wasn’t there. I gave up and went back home. When I got home, I sent her a text message apologizing for what happened at the eatery.

to be continued...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Few days later, I and Funke had reconciled again after couple of apologies and sorries. But Nuella had refused to stay away from me. Infact she was even coming on stronger and bolder. She calls me often and do visit. The worst part of it was that my two friends, Uchenna and Abisoko had come to like her. They have preferred her to Funke. Each time I try telling Nuella to slow down and stop visiting me, she will become emotional and start shedding tears. My two guys would be fanning the relationship. They would call and tell her I was missing her. Na so she go come and couple of times we had sex. I really loved Funke more but there was something about Nuella’s emotions and her being that is drawing me to her which I couldn’t understand. If she calls and I didn’t pick, it would look as if the heavens would come down. Though Nuella was caring and heartwarming. She buys me gifts often, all that softens my mind towards her. When I try being angry, her smile alone brings laughter to my face.

Weekend came and I went to Ilorin. Our new house was great. We moved in immediately. I spent one week in Ilorin. I had to supervise some other furnishing works workers did in our house. At that same time, new tenants were moving into their flats in the other side of our compound. It looked as if everything was happening in a rush. The money the new tenants paid, I asked my mom to get a place so she could start a big super market. My mom also suggested she find two house maids because it would be lonely staying in that big duplex alone. Na so I tell her say she get freedom, na she be landlady. I was so happy with what was happening in our lives. “The once retched boy had now made it.” “The once akara seller is now been worshiped in her cooperative group.” I went back to Abeokuta.

As time went on, my mom’s supermarket had kicked off with full force. “There was money nah.” Second semester was gradually coming to an end. My first semester results was so poor. My CGPA had dropped drastically to 2.61 with 5 carryover courses. And na 300 level I dey. Second semester na I.T I dey but Gbadebo never start him own and semester don dey end. My mates don start dia own sef. Funke dey do her own for one food packaging company in Lagos.

This particular Sunday early morning at about 5am, my mom called me. She said there was something she wanted to discuss with me and she can’t do it on the phone. If possible that I should come to Ilorin that day. The way she sounded on phone made me scared. She said it was a matter of urgency. Na so I baff come enter Ilorin. When I got to Ilorin, the whole compound looked cool, calm, and unusually deserted that I wondered where our tenants were. “I guessed maybe the tenants had travelled.” Our two house keepers were nowhere to be found. I went to my mom’s shop. I didn’t meet my mom. The workers said he went to buy goods from Ibadan. I called her mobile number but it was switched off. I waited for couple of hours. I just wanted to know why my mom wanted to see me, coupled that i was scared too. As I sit down for my mama chair dey wait for her, I know know when sleep carry me. I had a dream where two vultures were chasing I and my mom. I and my mom were just running fast and ran into our compound. The vultures followed us. As we got into the compound, when the tenants saw the vultures, they all ran. Na so the vultures begin pursue all of us oo. One of the vulture caught up with my mom. My mom was screaming. As the vulture opened its mouth on my mom, she shouted, “Gbadebo ooo.” Immediately, I felt something on my head as I forcedly opened my eyes. It was a dream. Standing in front of me was my mom with her right hand on my head. “Oti sun lo,” my mom said. She was trying to say that I had slept off when she came in. I greeted her. I was so curious to know why she asked me to come. I told her that I didn’t meet anyone at home when I came in and the compound was so quiet. She looked at me and felt an uneasy calm. I felt there was a problem with the way my mom was doing. I asked why she asked me to come. She took me to the corner of the shop and we sat there. She spoke in Yoruba. “Gbadebo, I understand what is going on again ooo,” my mom said with a low tone. As she said that, I became afraid. “My enemies are at work again oooo. They don’t want us to succeed,” she said again. I asked what the matter was. She said most of the tenants in our house had left the house. Chaii, “Kilode,” I asked. She began narrating. She said it started after two weeks I left for Abeokuta. Every morning our house keepers will keep complaining that they were having terrible dreams. And also they complain that strange sounds and voices keep crying at their windows. But she, my mother doesn’t experience all that. The complain was too much that she sent them back to their parents. Then our tenants began complaining same thing which prompted some to leave the building. She even said one of the tenants came to her to ask for a refund of money paid, that she was no longer staying in the house.

As my mom narrated, na so fear begin catch me ooo. She said she just came from one Afa’s(muslim cleric) place. Though she told the workers that she was going to market to buy goods. I became weak immediately after hearing what my mom said. That wasn’t actually a joke, my mom was serious about what she was saying. I began wondering what the strange voices are. My mom told me that the Afa gave her water to sprinkle inside and outside the compound, that it was a spiritual attack. “But how come that they were the only ones hearing those strange voices and sounds and my mom wasn’t” I thought to myself. As I was just thinking, Nuella called my phone. I picked it. As we talked, she noticed I wasn’t filling too good from the way I sounded on the phone. She began asking me what was wrong. I told her everything was fine. She pressed further because she felt something was wrong. I still insisted that all was well. That na family matter so I no wan disclose am. She told me she wasn’t feeling too well and that she was having stomach upset. I told her to go to the hospital. After the call, my mood had since changed. “I don’t know what was just going on in my family.” My mom asked me to follow her home so she could sprinkle the water as Afa had directed. We got home and we did as told by the Afa. I and my mom was just left alone inside the whole house. I told my mom to try and get the girls back but she told me that their parents won’t let them return. But she was in the process of getting another house keepers who would arrive the next day.

In other for me to know if really what Afa did was successful and if I would hear that strange voices. I called 4 of my friends (3 boys and a young lady) in that Ilorin to come visit me that day. They were actually willing to even sleep over. Two of us even slept in the room the former house keepers used to stay. We slept comfortably and nothing happened. Though I didn’t tell them what was going on but I stylishly asked them if they heard any strange voices or sounds, they all said they never heard anything. One of them joked that maybe I was hearing strange voices and sounds in my dream. We laughed about it. They left in the evening and I gave them money. I had earlier told my mom what my friends said. So we felt everything was okay. But I had little doubts concerning what was going on but didn’t speak out about the strange voices. I felt it never existed, and maybe the tenants were just being mischievous. But another thought came to my mind. “If the tenants were being mischievous, how about our former house keepers.” Abi na all of them plan the thing!

We now have 3 house keepers brought to us. I was still determined to stay for a few days in Illorin to know if our house helps would experience the strange voices and sounds before calling the tenants to come back.

After two days, our house keepers didn’t experience any strange voices and sounds. One of the tenants who was a bachelor staying with his girlfriend. He was the only one that I asked. He even attested to the strange voices. He said the girlfriend had to leave because of the strange voices and sounds. He was the only person out of the tenants that stayed put. Though he said he sometimes travels. I asked if he was still experiencing the strange voices, he said he wasn’t. He tried asking what we did to curb it. I told him that we went for prayers at Synagogue of All nations church. After much talks with him, I went into the house. My mom called other tenants to tell them that God had delivered us from evil spiritual attacks and they should come back. I had earlier told my mom that she should tell them we went to T.B Joshua’s church for prayers. Infact me sef no know say my mom sef sabi lie. “She come add pepper, maggi for the tori.” She told one of the tenants that they saw a vision for us that an enemy from the village was chasing one of them. That was why we were experiencing the strange things. Na so the tenant ask my mama who the tenant wey them they pursue from village be. My mom was smart enough to tell her that the pastor didn’t tell us who the person was but we were told to be prayerful and she should tell the tenants to be fervent in prayers and things of God. Na so the tenant begin tell my mama say she fit pack out ooo. That she doesn’t want anybody’s problem to affect her. My mom began advising her to stay put that God has indeed deliver us. I no know how my mama talk to her before she agree.

The next day I went to Ibadan to join my guys (Abisoko and Uchenna) at a friend’s place. We were working together on a deal.

A week later, still in Ibadan. Funke called me from Lagos were she was doing her I.T. She said she was terribly missing me. I had earlier lied to her that I was doing my I.T in Abeokuta. It was her absence that second semester that gave more room for I and Nuella to be together more often. Funke said she would be coming to visit me the next two weeks. We talked, laughed and joked for some few minutes. I had indeed missed her a lot. I still had that feeling and deep love for her. Immediately Funke dropped the call, Nuella called. She sounded a bit excited that I began wondering if that day was her birthday. But I remembered it wasn’t. I asked her what was getting her so excited. She said it wasn’t what we would just talk about on phone, that I should come to Abeokuta so she can tell me. Na so I tell her say i still dey with my guys for Ibadan so I no fit come. But she asked when I will be back and I told her that I didn’t know yet. She said it was urgent that I come back so I could hear the sweet gist. Na so I tell her “Okay ooo.”

The next day Nuella called again asking me to come Back to Abeokuta, “abi I no wan hear her sweet gist!” For me, wetin I wan take gist do! I was more interested in my business and the money I would make in our new deal.

In the evening Adaobi, Nuella’s housemate sent me a text saying “Congratulations father Abrabam Gbadebo. Na u ooooo.” When I saw the text, I took it hilariously thinking it was a usuall prank she normally plays. Not until Nuella called and from the background as she talked, Bola was shouting ‘congratulations’ to me. Me sef come dey wonder wetin dey happen. Nuella was still insisting that she was not telling me what was making her excited until I come back. I asked if it was why her housemates were telling me congratulations. She said the great news concerns me. Na so I began guessing ooo. I asked if she won a lottery and she said “No.” she said she won’t open up until I come back to Abeokuta. But she hinted me that part of the great news was that my name was listed in the school’s magazine as most active young and successful Entrepreneurs in the school. She also said that some Journalist from a popular newspaper are presently looking for my contacts that they wanted to interview me. She say dem just dey waka for school dey find my contact. “Na so I come dey feel like star.” I was so excited. “But does it mean that some few people don’t have my general mobile number?” because I have a number for anyone who wanted to contact me personally. I was just wondering. As I was about to ask if the Journalist had been able to get my mobile number, Nuella told me that they have finally rectified a course they gave her a carryover. I was so happy for her and I asked if that was the only good news. She said the main one was coming and until I come to Abeokuta, she won’t tell me. “And don’t forget, time is running,” Nuella said. I began wondering. This one wey she just want make I come. I don’t just know, and she was saying it involves huge amount of money.

<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
I think Nuella z pregnant.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
mhiztee15:
Wow I enjoyed the story no be small thanks londonboy grin angry

so londonboy gave out d story? Abi na joke
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by solbash11(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>>>

Op... Come continue dis thing u've started sharpaly. Abi make me self buy the whole story jaree.

Email me (solbash1@gmail.com) dat ur number, and ur preferred network make I text you the recharge pin.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
To purchase ur own copy of the eBook, is N200. email me @ onismate@gmail.com. or. 08137831811(WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
onismate:
To purchase ur own copy of the eBook, is N200. email me @ onismate@gmail.com. or. 08137831811(WhatsApp)
i got one from londonboyrep but i would like to pay to clear my mind.how do i go about it
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
jnichole:
i got one from londonboyrep but i would like to pay to clear my mind.how do i go about it
. You say you want to pay. I don't havemuch to say but to tell you "don't worry".

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by nastyd(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Out of Respect to the OP..I will nt request d full version frm londonboi
Cos its nt easy to sit down n construct such.
Great Story u hav here Onismate..
Following Passionately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by li2boy: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Father Abraham Gbadebo, u don give Nuella belle. Kudos, Funke kpomo lips will kill u
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mhiztee15(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
What is your own please?busybody
Twizzy30:

so londonboy gave out d story? Abi na joke
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
onismate:
. You say you want to pay. I don't havemuch to say but to tell you "don't worry".
just like that? nwanne ibu onye anambra
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
jnichole:
just like that? nwanne ibu onye anambra
hahahaha.. nah, am not from Anambra. but no worry. I appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ur papa na busybody.
Bish
mhiztee15:
What is your own please?busybody
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
onismate:
hahahaha.. nah, am not from Anambra. but no worry. I appreciate...
thanks i wont forget this
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2015
http://www.hovabuzz.com/stories-on-episode/1071-confession-of-a-funaab-yahoo-boy-the-tales-of-gbadebo-episode-13

story ............

This one wey she just want make I come. I don’t just know, and she was saying it involves huge amount of money.

The next day, I dressed up and told my guys that I was going to Abeokuta but would return before the end of the day. I travelled to Abeokuta. When I got to Abeokuta, I went straight to Nuella’s place. None of the girls (Nuella, Bola and Adaobi) were around. “I guessed they had all gone to school.” I called Nuella and she said she was on her way home. So I waited. Barely 15 minutes, she had arrived. Na so she give me one kind hug and kiss for outside compound, that passersby were just gazing at us. Me sef, as he gave me the kiss, it looked as if I experienced an electric shock that ran through all my body systems, even down to my manhood. I really enjoyed the kiss but na the good news me wan hear. We went inside the house and to her room. Na so I come dey ask wetin be the good news wey she wan give me as we entered inside the house. “Relax nah, take it easy. I will tell you,” she said to me. She was just smiling sheepishly. Me sef dey surprise. She stood up from the bed were she layed. She was about removing her clothes when I grabbed her from behind and softly threw her to the bed. Na so play start oo. We were laughing and joking. I held her softly to the bed. I told her I wasn’t going to leave her until she tells me the good news. She was just laughing and insisted she wasn’t going to tell me until I release her. me sef talk say I no go free her. Na so call come enter my phone. I no come know wetin to do. I had to free her to pick the call. Immediately I let her loose and picked the call, she climbed untop of me and was playing with my hair. It was my mom that was calling. She asked me to come to Ilorin if possible that weekend. I asked if there was any problem, she said I should just come first. Na so fear begin catch me after the call. I began wondering why everyone was keeping me in suspense. Nuella no wan tell me her good news, my mama say make I come. She no tell me why! Nuella saw the reaction on my face, she asked me what was going on. I told her that my mom asked me to come that it was urgent. She asked if she didn’t tell me the reasons. I tell her say she no tell me ooo. I was felt something was wrong. I told Nuella that I would be going back to Ibadan that day. She started pressing me to stay back and go the next day. I no gree oo. Na so she playfully hold my neck. We come begin playfully struggle. One thing led to another. Na so we enter sexual mood. We had sex that period. After it I slept off.

When I woke up, it was around 5pm in the evening. Nuella was not inside the room. Na so I wear my clothes and came out. I met Nuella washing her clothes outside. I asked if Bola and Adaobi were back from school. She said they were still in school. I told her I was leaving for Ibadan that moment. “Oooohhhh why nah! Still stay nah,” Nuella said. I told her since she doesn’t want to tell me the good news she has, and I came all the way from Ibadan to see her and she was just playing pranks on me. I felt she was just missing me and wants to see me, that was why she used the good news term to lure me back to Abeokuta. She said it wasn’t that that she indeed has a good news for me. And she could only tell me in the night. “Na there I no say Nuella just dey use me do Yeye.” I went back to her room and wore my shoes, dressed up properly and came outside, telling her I was leaving so she could see me off. She refused, insisting I stay behind but I refused as I moved out of her presence. She tried calling me but I no wan even hear. I don already stand for Camp road waiting for car wey dey go Ibadan. She called my line but I didn’t pick. She kept on calling. I was about to switch off my phone when I saw an envelop sign, signifying text message on my phone. I checked and it was from Nuella saying. “ Sorry Dear. The surprise I have for you is that am pregnant.” After reading the text, I began finding it difficult to decode what she meant. She was pregnant! “Shey she don marry nih or.” But she said her boyfriend had broken up with her. As I was thinking, something in my mind said, “if she get belle, wetin come concern you,” the thought said. And it was right. “Wetin concern me with her belle or she want make I help her carry the baby?” As I was wondering through the thoughts, another part of me said, “shebi you dey sleep with her.” Hmmm, and indeed I was sleeping with her. “Chaii, make e no be say na me get the pikin ooo,” I thought to myself. “Or maybe Nuella was just playing prank on me,” I thought to myself. As I was thinking, Nuella’s call came in again and I was already inside the car and we were entering Odeda village heading towards Ibadan. I picked the call. Nuella was sounding bitter and was crying on the phone. She said she was sorry for not seeing me off and prolonging the good news. I asked if what she wanted to tell me was what she sent through text and she responded “yes.” I asked who was responsible. “Of course you nah! Was I sleeping with any other person!” she responded. As the girl just say na me, I no know whether na another prank or lie. My head was just boiling like boiling ring. It looked as if a large hammer was used in hitting my head. I no just know wetin I want talk. How come she was pregnant. I was just wondering when she said “are you still there.” I asked how she got to know and she said the time she wasn’t feeling too well, that she told me she was having stomach upset. “And I remembered it was true. I told her to go for a checkup.” I couldn’t understand what was really going on as we talked on phone. I told her I would call her back and cut the call. I had to tell the driver to stop the car which he did and I gave him money. Na so I enter another car from Odeda go back to Abeokuta. As I got to camp, something in me said, “what of if she just faked this pregnancy just to make you stay in Abeokuta?” And it may be true. As I reach her house, enter Nuella room. Adaobi and Bola was already back and was inside the room. As they saw me, we greeted and they saw and felt my countenance. They left the room. Nuella’s eyes were already red as she brought out an envelope and gave to me. I asked her why she was crying, she said because she thought I was angry that she was pregnant for me. I opened the envelop and it a medical report. She was indeed pregnant, 9 weeks gone. Something in me was like, “are you sure this girl is not faking this report.” Na so I begin think oohh. She fit dey fake the pregnancy report.

to be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2015
I turned to her with straight face. I told her that I don’t believe she was pregnant for me and I was not going to accept any responsibilities. And infact, she was even joking sef. As I turned back to leave, come see tears, crying ooo. Nuella knelt down and swearing she was pregnant. She held my hands. Na so I flip her hands away come leave the room and went back to my house in gate to spend the night. I wasn’t happy at all. I was yet to agree to the terms that Nuella was pregnant for me. infact I no even believe am. Nuella was calling and sending text messages but I was picking nor responding. She sent me couple of messages on facebook. I slept off that night, bitter and devastated. My guys called me and I told them what was happening. Uchenna said Nuella might be telling the truth that she was pregnant for me. na so dem begin encourage me ooo. They said how I talked to her was not that good. That I should have a heart to heart talk, even if I wanted abortion. I sleft off and went back to Ibadan the next early morning. I was still yet to contact Nuella. She had being trying to contact me but I wasn’t picking her call. I was so restless as I got to Ibadan to meet my guys.

In the evening, my mom called. She added salt to my injury, giving me a sad news. She said our house keepers and tenants had started complaining that the strange voices and sounds had returned. Na so fear come catch me again. Na so I bath, my guys were already aware of what was happening. Uchenna and I entered Abisoko’s car that evening and headed for Illorin. We got to my house at about 9pm. My mom was so devastated. The house keepers had been moved out of the house. My mom asked them to stay in one of her friends place for the main time. Unlike the first incident that she sent them packing, accusing them of witchcraft. My mom was really bitter and sad that night. She was just shouting that her enemies will not succeed. The worst part of it was that its others that are hearing the strange voices and sounds. My mama no dey hear am. I went to see if the tenants were still around. Virtually all of them had packed out. I met the bachelor I saw the last time. He was leaving the house. He said the sounds normally occurs in the night and sometimes resulting to severe headaches in the morning. “hmmm, this is serious,” I thought to myself. Another worse part was that my mom said that some of the tenants fought before leaving. They were accusing each other of witchcraft based on what my mom told them earlier, that it was one of them that enemies was pursuing from their village.

Na so Uchenna say make I relax my mind. They would sleep in the house and see what would happen. If it was really true, the next day we would find solution. We (i, Abisoko and uchenna) slept in the same room. We kept vigil till sleep took us. Not until about 2am that my guys woke me up and asked if I could hear any sound and voices. But I told them I wasn’t hearing any. No be small thing that night ooo. The strange thing about all these was that its non-family members that were hearing the strange voices and sound. Me and my mama no dey hear anything. Na so my guys dey run up and down that night. At a time they said the voices was intense. I had to call my mom into the room. I felt that would be the end of our lives. If anything would happen, make e happen. In the morning, my guys never complained of any strange headaches but only the strange voices and sounds. Uchenna said we should go to Ibadan, that there was this Baba that can help us in Apata. I began wondering, “how the Baba can help us when the one my mom did didn’t work.” Abisoko laughed at me and said, “before there would be any problem, there must have been the solution to it.” They convinced me and I agreed. I told my mom that we were going to Ibadan to see a prophet. My mom said she herself was going back to that Afa’s place that gave her holy water to sprinkle in the compound. Na so we enter Ibadan. When we arrived Ibadan, Uchenna called a friend who came to take us from Bodija to the Baba’s place in Apata.

When we got to the baba’s place, I thought the Baba would tell us to go for sacrifices or any spiritual cleansing. But his own was very simple that I began thinking he was fake. The Baba can’t speak English. He only spoke in Yoruba language, deep Oyo Yoruba that we were finding it hard to understand some of the proverbs and the things he said. But his son was interpreting to us the normal general Yoruba language we could understand. After explaining to Baba my problem, he asked us the colour we painted the house and I told him it was a white colour. He said we should repaint the house. According to how his son interpreted, he said we should paint the outside light magenta colour. “Once we do it, it would prevent evil spirits from coming near. They would just flee.” Uchenna gave Baba N20,000 and he asked us to go. Me sef com dey fear. “Just like that! Nothing again,” I said to uchenna. “Oya wetin you want again! make we kill human being,” Abisoko said to me. Because I felt everything looked too simple to me. Just to paint the house, outside light magenta colour. ‘Dat one no be problem’ I assumed to myself. We left the place back to Illorin. I even thought my guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) would stay back in Ibadan, but they didn’t. Na so dem still follow me reach Kwara state. As we entered Illorin, Adaobi called me. I had even forgotten I have some business with her friend Nuella. I was so engrossed in my family problems. When I picked Adaobi’s call, she sounded annoyed with me for not picking Nuella’s calls and replying series of text messages she had been sending me. Na so I come dey beg her make she no vex say I go call Nuella. She said Nuella had been down, crying because I had ignored her. “And this time in her life is when she needs support and encouragement mostly.” I didn’t want to start telling Adaobi what was going on in my family. After dropping the call with Adaobi, I called Nuella. Infact as the thing dey ring once na so she pick. “Ahhhh Ghadebo, you just forgot about me,” she said with a weak and teary voice. That was one thing about Nuella. Her emotions and soft display gets me weak. I first apologized to her for the way I treated her, walking out on her the day she told me she was pregnant. I used the family problem as the excuse. When I began telling her what was happening, how we (Abisoko, Uchenna and i) were just returning from Ibadan to see a powerful man of God because of the issue. Nuella felt pity for me. She no come dey vex say I no dey reply her text messages. She was only vexed that I never opened up to her until that moment. She said she would come to Ilorin to see me the next day. But I told her to stay back and after everything, I will come back and see her. After much talk, I told her I would send money to her account just to make up for what I did against her. After ending the call, I began wondering what will now happen to Funke. “What will Funke do when she eventually finds out that Nuella was pregnant for me?” “How would she take it sef?” All that were few questions ringing on my mind. And na Funke I like oooo. Nuella, I no just know wetin dey draw me to her. Couple of my friends had said that she understands my weak point. Knowing fully well that I was emotional, she (Nuella) uses that to get me.

As we were heading towards my place in Ilorin, we branched to a popular paint shop. We asked the sellers how we could get the light magenta colour. One of them said we should buy a red and cream colour paint and mix them together. Na so I buy enough one wey go dey enough for the whole buildings, both the tenants section and our own. We got home and my mom was already back from the man of God, Afa she said she went to consult but it was unfortunate, the man was not around. I told her that we had gotten a solution. I didn’t tell her it was a Babalawo’s place we went to. I only told her it was a prophet’s own and explained what he told us to do. I called the number of the contractor that handled our building. I told him to give me the contact of the painter. I contacted the painter but he said he was out of town and would be coming back the next week. “Next week too far nah,” I thought. We wanted a painter or painters that would do the job the next day. We looked for another painter and we got 5 of them that evening. They agreed to start work the next day which was a Sunday.

After all agreements to pay the painters handsomely, we didn’t sleep in that compound, rather we moved to a hotel, I and my 2 friends and mom.

The next day, the painters came early and started the job. It took them 3 days to finish the job. I gave them their balance. My guys had already gone back to Ibadan. I felt everything had become okay, but with still little doubts on my mind. We moved back to the house. After the first night, it was only I and my mom slept in the house. We slept so freely. My mom recalled the housekeepers the next day. Night came,

<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2015
As we countdown to the new year, I hope we all are ready! it has been a great 2015 and i wish us the best.
To purchase this story is N200 email --- onismate@gmail.com or 08137831811(whatsapp)
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dear January 2016, how is February?Please tell March that April said May will be coming before June,I heard that July is getting married in August, how about September and her kids?Please send my greetings to October and don't forget to tellNovember that all my friends who read this will have a wonderful December again!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Pwettyella(f): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to all nairalanders nd to d Op Onismate.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by micholalo(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2016
onismate:
Dear January 2016, how is February?Please tell March that April said May will be coming before June,I heard that July is getting married in August, how about September and her kids?Please send my greetings to October and don't forget to tellNovember that all my friends who read this will have a wonderful December again!

Happy new year onismate nd all nairalanders
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Pwettyella:
Happy new year to all nairalanders nd to d Op Onismate.

Thank you soooo much... u are blessed
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:52am On Jan 01, 2016
micholalo:

Happy new year onismate nd all nairalanders
i troway salute. same to u and everyone else here

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:52am On Jan 01, 2016
My guys had already gone back to Ibadan. I felt everything had become okay, but with still little doubts on my mind. We moved back to the house. After the first night, it was only I and my mom slept in the house. We slept so freely. My mom recalled the housekeepers the next day. Night came, middle of the night was hell. The 3 of them were just screaming that they have started hearing the strange voices and sounds. Before we knew what was happening, one of them was shouting, “Ori mi ooo, Ori mi ooo.” (My head, my head). Before we could figure out what to do, the one screaming collapsed. Na so we rush her go hospital ooo. She went into coma and died that day. “Dat one na another problem entirely.” I called my guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) and told them what was on ground. They said they would go back to the Baba that told us to paint our building. The death of the house keeper was another problem that my mom asked the remaining two to go back to their families. The one that died, her family stormed the hospital with policemen. They accused us of killing their daughter mysteriously. It seemed I had already known that they would try to arrest us. Na so I call G-money. Himself get connections and at that moment was in London. He had to call one of his relatives who was an Army officer. The Army officer had to do too many contacts and connections to get in touch with high ranking police chiefs in Kwara state. After everything, the police got an order not to arrest us. The hospital management had to send all of us out of the premises due to the commotion that we were causing. Na so I organize police that night ooo to protect me and my mom for the hotel wey we lodge.

The next morning we reached out to the late girl’s family to explain what happened but they were not ready to listen. My guys called me to tell me that they had gone to the Baba’s place in Apata. And he said the colour of the paint we used was not light magenta. That if it was, what happened would have not occured. So Uchenna said he asked someone on how to mix the colours to get white magenta and they said we should use orange colour and white paint. Na so I go paint market begin find orange colour and white paint. I got it and called the painters to do the job and they did and completed it. I was scared of calling some of my friends in Ilorin to come and sleep over. Knowing fully well that I and my mom don’t hear all those weird sounds. Na only outsiders dey hear the sounds. I come dey think who I wan call again. I no wan just call somebody and same thing happens. It would look as if we were sacrificing human lives. And according to what Uchenna said that the Baba told them. “That if not that we left the house the day the house help died, the other two would have joined her.” I suggested if my mom would call one of her sales workers. She refused oo. She say she no wan endanger their lives. Na so I enter town go wait till 8:30pm and 9pm wey Prostitutes (Ashawos) dey come out. Na so I pack them 3 come house. I told them that I was expecting someone from Abuja that would do them good the next day. But I shah give them money, N5,000 each. I told them that my guys would come and service them the next day. As them enter the house, na so dem like am. I kept the three in my own personal room while I layed in the sitting room. Of course there was T.V and other electronic gadgets inside the room the Ashawos were. So it won’t be boring for them. Before I know wetin dey happen, sleep don carry me for parlour. I was awaken by a loud shouts and screams. The girls began shouting and screaming. My mom had to run out of her room. The girls ran out of the room and asked if I wasn’t hearing any strange sounds. As they said it, “I realized that what we did was not successful.” Na so the girls tell me to open the door say dem wan go. That midnight I opened the gate for them as they ran out like mad people. “I hoped they had not gotten mad because the way they were running and scratching their bodies.” And that was the last time I ever saw them again. As I locked the gate, I went inside the house and to my room. The girls no even carry their bags. In their bags were condoms and the money I gave to them. Na so I sit down for my bed. Tears rolled down my eyes. I was so devastated. I don’t know what to do, who to talk to. I called my guys that moment to inform them of what was happening. They felt pity for me. “I have really lost money.” All the deals we had been having, I had not been participating due to all the house palava. But my guys have been kind enough to still be putting some few cash into my account.

to be continued....
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2016
story continues....

The next morning, I had to relocate my mom to a hotel I paid for and went to Ibadan. I refused consulting the Baba at Apata. But my friends insisted we still go back to him. My mom called that she consulted with a prophet and he charged her N50,000. She willingly gave him. He said the prophet said he would go to the house with his prayer team and pray. And after the prayers everything would come back to normal

Two days later, my mom called that the thing didn’t work after the prophets’ prayers. She said she hired some people to go there and pass the night and they were still experiencing the strange voices and sounds. Everything come tire me. It was affecting me psychologically. No rest of mind. Our late former house keeper, their family still dey one side dey disturb. We were yet to settle with them. G-money was still in London with his new girlfriend. He was very aware of what was going on in my life. He even advised I go back to the Baba because he trusted him. He said Baba had done many works for him and none of them had failed him. Everyone close to me aware of the situation feels the problem was the paint and we were yet to get the true light magenta colour.

Na so I later agree. We (Uchenna and Abisoko) went back to the Baba. Even if he can give us another procedures we could use apart from the light magenta colour. Baba said there was none, unless I will get him the breast milk of a lioness. And I would be the one to get the liquid. “Dat one na suicide mission nah. I no fit do dat.” When he first said it through his interpreter son, I thought he was just joking. But him pikin talk say Baba no joke oo. He was serious about it. He said the paint option was better and we should go and try and if we didn’t get it right, we should come back so he could refer us to someone. Na so me and my guys pack go Ilorin. This time, I used red and cream colour. I went back to the original painter that first painted our building. I told him to mix it very well oo. And they began work. “Na so people for street come dey ask questions say na every day we just dey paint our building!” And it was true. “I don’t blame them.” The stress is getting much. We now paint our building almost every day just to chase away evil spirits.

4 days later, me sef no know say my guys dey fear sef. They refused sleeping in the house. Na hotel dem and my mama go sleep. Na so I enter town with Abisoko car that evening go get Ashawo. I just wanted to find out if my guest would prostitute will experience the strange voices and sounds after we had painted it. I met one who caught my attention. She was relatively beautiful, huge and tall. She was very engaging and jovial. I was inside the car while she stood talking with me. No time to waste, na so I tell her make she enter car ooo. She entered and I drove. “I never had any plans to make out with her. Everything was just for experiment if what we did had worked.” She said her name was Mabel. Na so we just dey talk as we dey inside car. Mabel was very intelligent from Edo state. I stopped by to buy food from a buka.

Na so we reach house oo. Fear begin catch me. Too much doubt on my mind. Part of me was like, “this girl is too good. What if the thing didn’t work and midnight the strange voices come up to kill mabel?” Me sef no want make she die oo. “Looking at her, I was just feeling for her.” We got home and ate the food I bought. She really liked our house. From there we enter bathroom together. Before I no wetin dey happen, we were rolling on the sheets. Mabel had a waist bead on her waist. First, second, third rounds and I was tired and slept off, only to be woken up with a painful slap on my laps. I stood up immediately. Standing in front of me was Mabel. “So you want to use me for ritual? You want to use me for rituals abi?” She said shouted. Me sef come dey look am and dey wonder wetin dey happen. She laughed telling me that I can never succeed. That what I had planned has just failed. I was just looking at her. I come dey wonder if she don mad! Na so she begin wear her clothes ooo. As I was about to ask what was going on with her, na so she shunned me. “Oya give me my money and let me go,” she said to me. “Me mabel! na im dem wan take do ritual,” she repeated again. She began talking on how she’s from Edo state and nobody can harm her. “Dat juju wey you put for this house no fit do me anything all,” she said. At that moment she said that, I began realizing that it seemed mabel knows that there was something in our house. She began shouting that I should give her her money and that is N20,000 or else she would expose me that I use people for money rituals. Na so I reached out to my pulse, bring out the complete money and gave to her in fear that midnight. Na so she just waka dey go. I was so scared. I called my guys and told them what happened.

The next morning they began explaining to me that many prostitutes I see are into diabolical powers. “Many of them dey go native doctors and babalawo places.” They said mabel wasn’t an exception and infact the girl knew that something was wrong. She knew that there was something about that our house, she felt it that was why she reacted that way, feeling it was done to use her for rituals. Me sef come dey wonder, “so our house keeper wey die, dat one na sacrifice.”

We went back to Baba in Apata and informed him that the last act wasn’t successful. He directed us to a man in Ogbomosho named Edun who is a renowned painter. He said Edun was also in tune with the things of the spirit and will help us do the job. “I just hoped and prayed this one worked.”

Na so we call Edun, he said we should come to Ogbomosho to come see him. We travelled to Ogbomosho and met with him. We negotiated and he agreed to come to Ilorin. We went back to Ibadan. Funke called me. I had already told her I was in Ibadan so she was in town to see her family. And me too don miss her. I gave her the directions to the place I was staying so she could come and see me.

to be continued...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2016
When funke came to the place and address I gave to her, she saw me. Na so she screamed, throwing her small body on top of me and gave me a great mouth kiss. I was so surprised about the kiss oo. She was so excited to see me. When she realized she just gave me a deep kiss, she looked at me, “just ignore that,” she said. I had really missed her ooo. She opened her pulse and brought out a beautiful wrist watch and gave to me. She said she got it for me. I was so happy and thanked her. As I was walking Funke to the house, Nuella called my phone. Funke was holding my waist. “Thank God Funke was not looking at the screen of the phone.” “Hello, I will call you back later, abeg,” I said. I didn’t want funke to know anything. As we got to the sitting room and sat, Nuella was still adamant. She was still calling. Funke nearly caught me when she wanted to snoop. I switched off my phone immediately. I and Funke talked, joked. She asked me about my I.T, because I told her I was doing mine in Abeokuta but do come to Ibadan for some seminars on online business I teach people. We talked. After a while, I switched on my phone to make a call to someone. After the call, I left the phone on the table to go to the toilet. I forgot it was unlocked. Na when I return I come realize say my yansh don open.

As I got to the sitting room, I met funke standing with my phone on her right hand. Her countenance has really changed with the look on her face. She was just shaking her head. I asked what was wrong. “Gbadebo you have killed me,” she said. “Ahh whats the problem,” I said, thinking it was just a normal joke.

Funke--- So someone is pregnant for you?

Me --- Pregnant keh! Were you hear that one (said with a smiling face)

Funke --- So Nuella is not pregnant for you abi? You are denying it.

Na so I come dey form James bond as if I no know wetin dey happen.

Me—Who told you that one? (I was still asking foolishly).

Before I knew what was happening, Funke smashed my phone on the floor and everything shattered. She began crying. It was dawned on me that she was aware but how she got to know! I went close to her with a pity spirit. I held her and she was like “Gbadebo leave me.” she spoke softly as she wept. Me sef come feel the thing come start to dey confess. “I guessed she read the text messages exchanged between I and Nuella on my phone.” That was how she got to know. Efforts by me pleading with Funke, to even grant me an audience. The girl no gree. She told me it was over between us as she took her bag and left. I even followed her out of the compound. I had to turn back as I didn’t want people looking at the drama between us with tears all over her face. I went into the house, took the debris of the shattered phone away while I took the sim and inserted it into my other phone. As I was switching the phone on, Nuella’s call came in. Out of anger, I blocked the call. I tried calling Funke but her line was switched off. I was so devastated and weak. My guys were not helping matters at all. They even like it that Funke had broken up with me. Right from unset, they didn’t like her, even with the way they call her “Funke Kpomo lips.” If not for the journey we would be embarking the next day to Ilorin, I would have followed Funke oo.

Throughout that moment till night, I kept on trying Funke’s line but it was switched off. I sent her text messages.

The next morning, I woke up weak and sad. My guys were laughing at me. But I encouraged myself as we dressed up and went to Ogbomosho to pick Edun the painter. From there we went to Ilorin. When we got to Ilorin, I lodged Edun in a hotel, though not too expensive hotel. My guys were able to sort their own bills out. I later took Edun to were my mom was lodged to see her. After everything, we went to the market and got the paints we needed. Edun followed us to the market. We got a red and white coloured paints and returned. The next day, we took Edun and materials to the house. He had earlier told us he would do the job alone. And he commenced work. I watched as he mixed the paints. He was just making incantations. Na so me leave oo. He started the painting. It took him 7 days to complete the job. After completion, He told us we can move back that everything had been done. Na so me sef dey fear. “No be so the other ones dey before the strange voices return!” He assured us that he has done the right thing and he had been in this kind of business for over 20 years. He has even seen evil spirits worse than the one we are experiencing. Na so I pay Edun and he left back to Ogbomosho. Na so me and my guys enter street oo. We got about 3 runz girls. I was still having little doubts on my mind but it changed the next day when they woke up sound without any complain of strange voices and sounds. I and the girls slept in the house. My mom slept out at the usual hotel.

The next day, I was yet to talk with Nuella. Funke had refused picking my calls. My friends encouraged me to try picking up Nuella’s call because she was carrying my baby. The mistake had been made and nothing could be done about it. But I was still adamant. I couldn’t get to hold it that I was about losing funke.

Few days later, it seemed things had returned to normal with the strange voices and sounds. My mum and the house keepers had moved back into the house. I and my guys had returned back to Ibadan. I had tried as much as possible to look for Funke’s place in Ibadan. She had couple of times told me that they stay in Bodija. I told my guys to accompany me but they refused. None of them want to accompany me to Bodija. I went on my own. I tried my possible best with the description of Funke’s street she once gave to me when things were good between us. After several hours of search, I finally found their building and flat but I was told funke had gone back to Lagos were she was doing her I.T. I was so disappointed. But I was ready to travel Lagos to find her. I knew the name of the food company but didn’t know where it was in Lagos. I didn’t want to start asking the young lady I presumed was her sister that I met at the house. I didn’t want to start asking numerous questions that would make her suspect me as a kidnapper. After leaving the place, I tried making contacts with my friends who may know the food company. But dem no know. I was so tied that I left for my place.

When I got home (where I and my guys were staying in Ibadan), as I was about to enter the sitting room, a call came into my phone. It was Uchenna. Na so I pick am. He said Nuella was asking after me and they (he and Abisoko) told her that I was experiencing some family issues that was weighing me down, that was why I was not able to communicate with her. Infact they even told her that I nearly died sef if not for God’s intervention. Na so my guy come tell me say Nuella dey inside house dey wait for me. I began wondering how come! “How did she get to know this place?” “Who brought her here?” Or maybe my guys dey joke shah” I thought to myself. Not until I went into the sitting room and sitted on a chair was Nuella. I was shocked. As she saw me, she just stood up and came and gave me a deep hug. “Since you don’t want to come to tell me what was happening. I have come,” Nuella said to me. She started asking me why I refused to tell her what was happening. That it took my friends (Abisoko and Uchenna) to call her to tell her what I was going through. By then, I knew it was my friends that brought her to the place we are. I was feeling so weak and behaving like a dummy. I couldn’t respond to her numerous questions. Tears rolled down my cheeks. “Baby you are crying. Is Ok,” she said to me. Only if she knew the pains she was causing me,” I wasn’t crying for her or problems. I was only crying for the love of my life that was gone. I struggled to hold myself but couldn’t. The tears were still rolling down from my eyes. “It’s okay, is okay nah. Do you want me to start crying too,” Nuella said again. He brought out handkerchief and whipped my face. As all that were going on, I was yet to alter any word. Me sef come dey form, she was even begging me to talk. Finally I talked. I appologized for not picking her calls. Na “Is okay” she come dey tell me. I tried a little to explain to her concerning what I and my mom went through the previous days. Though I was able to choose my words. I never went deep to explain so many things to her. I just told her we were under spiritual attack just as how Uchenna must have told her. After everything, she said she wasn’t going back to Abeokuta that day. Well it was late. Even though I didn’t like the idea because it would give room for temptation. But I had no choice. The room I and my friends share in the house, they had to vacate it for both of us(I and Nuella) to stay. Even though I was still bitter with my friends for bringing Nuella without my consent. My worst fears came to pass because that night, I and Nuella had sex. I couldn’t control myself. She was all over me, coupled with her emotional oppression.

The next morning, I was willing to follow Nuella to Abeokuta and come back to Ibadan the next day. She was so happy that I was following her to Abeokuta. Uchenna took Nuella and i to the park to board a bus going to Abeokuta. I was just angry, my friends would be willing to encourage and support me when it comes to anything about Nuella but Funke, dem no go gree. We boarded a car. Nuella sat beside me as she layed her head on my left shoulder, browsing with my phone. I was deeply engrossed In so many thoughts about Funke that I lost consciousness of the happenings inside the car. I was thinking about my life and what was really happening to me. “Gbade, don’t you think it’s high time you stop all this yahoo yahoo!” something said to me as we were still inside the car. I was even wondering on the thoughts when I was brought back to the present state by screams and shouts, “Yaaaahhh… Blood of Jesus, egbami ooooo. It was just like a dream. “Gbosaaaaaa,” was what I head. That was an accident. There was just silent everywhere as I just went blank.

At a time I began hearing voices of people arguing. I was hearing “Na only one person die.” Another person was like, “She don die?” “No she never die.” I struggled to open my eyes but couldn’t. Finally I did open my eyes, only to discover that I was in the hospital with drip pipes connected to my body. Some people were around me. I tried lifting up my hands but couldn’t. I felt slight pain around my left arms. I began shouting “Nuella’s” name. One of the women in the room began calling the nurses. Na so nurse come come tell me say make I relax say I no fit make much moves due to my health status. I made an inquiry on Nuella and she said they were in another ward. And that she sustained slight injury. Before I knew what was happening, the doctor came in and sent the people inside the room away. Remaining only me and him. He said my mom and my friends would soon join me. Na so me begin wonder oo. “My mom and friends!” “How dem take know say I get accident?” “Who told them?” I couldn’t really figure out what was going on untill Uchenna and my mom came in. My mom hugged me so tightly as tears rolled down her cheeks. As she was hugging me, na so police with gun come inside and was like, “Madam Oya nah.” “Wetin dey happen?” I thought to myself. My mom told the man she was coming as she rushed to meet the man, Uchenna followed them too. Na so I look Abisoko, “Guy wetin dey happen?” I asked Abisoko. He said there was nothing. But the way he was smiling and responding shows there was something wrong. First, the last time I could recollect, I was with Nuella inside a car. Opening my eyes I found myself in the hospital and I was about to ask how everything happened.” Na so Police dey call my mama. As I was trying to ask Abisoko what happened and how they got there, I began hearing my mom’s voice outside. She was arguing with some people. I began hearing her say, “they should leave me so I can recover first.” “Abi police wan arrest me,” I thought to myself. Na so begin ask after Nuella again. Abisoko tell me say she don go house. “Mba nu,” I thought to myself. First I was told she was at another ward. Now Abisoko dey tell me say she don go house. “Na so doctor say he no fit beg me to calm down say if I like make I lose the drip wey dem fix, jump from window.” But I was only filling slight pains on my arms and no were again. I felt I was okay.

My mom entered the room I was again. Na so three police come inside com handcuff my left hand to the bed. I began asking what was going on. Na there my mama begin para for them come dey say whether na me kill her. As I hear “kill her,” “kill who!” “Na who I kill?” As I dey ask, na so an elderly man and not so young woman come inside the room. “So this is the person,” the woman said. Na so security begin chase everybody out of the place to avoid catastrophy. My mom and my 2 friends were left with me, my hand still handcuffed to the bed. Na there my mama and friends come dey explain to me wetin happen ooo. “That Nuella was gone, she was dead.” My mom was not so happy with me. That someone was pregnant for me and I didn’t inform her and I was heading to hospital for abortion. I was unable to reply what my mom was saying, “no be dat one e dey me yet.” I was yet to recover from the shock when I was told Nuella was dead. ‘How come? what happened.’ Abisoko began telling me that she was the only one that died in the car accident. Others, nothing happened to them. Myself was just a slight injury on my left and right arms. Na so I begin cry ooo. My mom said that they alerted the deceased parents and they came. Na dem(Nuella’s parents) tell the police to arrest me. They said we were returning from where we went for Nuella’s abortion. As my mom still said it, I looked at Uchenna and Abisoko. “Shey una no tell this people say no be abortion we go do?” I asked. They were trying to defend me that Nuella didn’t do any abortion or was planning to do that. Abisoko began regretting, that if he had known, he wouldn’t have called Nuella to come see us in Ibadan ooo. Na him come cause am. Infact I began wondering who even told them that Nuella wanted to abort the baby. But all that didn’t hit me much. The death of Nuella was a blow. It looked as if my head got swollen. I couldn’t speak much. Too many questions on my mind. How come she was the only one that died inside the car. And according to Uchenna, it was a trailer that hit our own car oo and there was no much damage to the car. At a time I just felt I was born with bad luck. “Problems here and there.” My 2 friends had told me that the gist had even spread to the whole school (FUNAAB), that I took my girlfriend for abortion and we were coming back and had an accident that took her life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.