Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76639 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2015
ikukuhero:

What a pained little man. Pélé. I have no diagnosis to your problem, but it looks really bad. No prognosis too. Nevertheless, your problem is beyond medical science. But, I candidly suggest that you hurriedly seek a meeting with Fr. Mbaka or Pastor Muoka. You may also consider TB Joshua before it's too late for you. Enjoy your therapeutic sessions.

Sorry for talking with you, a deranged lunatic,,I've just shoot you into prominence, just have yourself a chilled Hero.... And thank me later.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by PastorAji(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
For the Wailers take this
60% of funds for construction is ready. So earliest February construction starts....

From a SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by sunmarouk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
U are obbviously not a member. Ask around, he has always said that, all his buildings even the present headquarter has been built with local resources, both human and finacial.
Get ur fact straight
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by sunmarouk(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

This is the reason why people are saying church should be taxed. People are saying he employs at the university but we all agree the university is raking in cash as well.
the best private university in nigeria, No.2 in all tetiary institution in nigeria and also among the world best. Is God not working through him
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by sunmarouk(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
oyeah786:
All that land and money what have that to do with touching and improving the live of youths and people, if you ask me it better to build a football stadium than that crap. Stadium will promote sports and attract wealth from outside

lol, u are indeed very funny, is he ur state governor, that he will go build stadium for U, and is it even ur money?, if not, then U have no business on how he spents it. Mind ur business

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.