Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76741 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by menesheh(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
vooks:

There is no need posting all you have posted which is right above me, especially if it is a mishmash of nonsense and intellectual atrocity . Civilized Negroes think differently. Hang around me long enough and you will learn

And there is need for you to stop doing all I've posted above you in my posts and comments. My comments never invited you.

What do you have to say about that?
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by vooks: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2015
menesheh:

And there is need for you to stop doing all I've posted above you in my posts and comments. My comments never invited you.

What do you have to say about that?
Am I supposed to comment when invited Negro?
This is a public forum and when you pour your brains(or lack of it) you can't control who responds and who doesn't

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2015
dikeigbo2:

To say you are a godforsaken animal is an understatement, ghostworker this your gutter language though... God forgive you
I said shatap!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by buccunmie(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
yur case is pathetic. the people working in landmark university and covenant univeristy are employed bfor geting job dere abi. i prophesy sense into yur head In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by menesheh(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
vooks:

This is a public forum and when you pour your brains(or lack of it) you can't control who responds and who doesn't

Your mum is the negro, if you meant that to be an insult.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by buccunmie(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2015
bobbito:

I have a question for you. How many Nigerians (church members) can afford to send their children to these expensive universities?
Jst go and do a survey on the population of students entering dese schs yearly and how many of them av mega rich parents.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by vooks: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2015
menesheh:

Your mum is the negro and if you meant that to be an insult.

You are right, all my descendants and ancestors are Negroes cool
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by menesheh(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2015
vooks:

Here we go then
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Cateyes07: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:
Misplaced priorities undecided
one small girl Linda ikeji bought a N500m mansion for her comfort,and some Niggas in Nairaland said we should rather worship our God on a dung hill, this. Faith Theatre is just the beginning after it we will build another one, and another one , and the more you get us angry we continue to build bigger one , so that from this Earth all of you would know whose God is God indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2015
menesheh:
Another silly altitude is that you always shrimp my comment so that people going through it will not see the apt rebattle to a silly reply grin but i gat no problems with that anymore.

And stop spamming me. I hope we don't follow each other here.

vooks:
There is no need posting all you have posted which is right above me,
especially if it is a mishmash of nonsense and intellectual atrocity.
Civilized Negroes think differently. Hang around me long enough and you will learn

vooks:

menesheh:
Your mum is the negro and if you meant that to be an insult.

vooks:
vooks, by not rising to the bait, you took out the sting of his modus operandi provocative ''your mum''.
I was overjoyed at how you effortlessly parried the insult. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by nrsy: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=CeterisXVII post=40923076]

well bro, u r highly liable to ur opinion which I think is fully ur right! but the gist is building this edifice alone is going to change people's life, suppliers builders artisians, youth are all involve in it! buildings av never stopped growing in canaanland only dat this project is publicized.......how many homeless homes av d tinubu, dangotes, atiku etc.......well he has his own foundation, the wife have has her , the church have its own! if u notice papa doesn't make noise buh he makes moves that makes the noise!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2015
buccunmie:

yur case is pathetic. the people working in landmark university and covenant univeristy are employed bfor geting job dere abi. i prophesy sense into yur head In Jesus Name.

Meaningless and trashy! And you up saying nothing grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?
YES......have you heard of the David Oyedepo Foundation, Landmark University Agricultural science scholarship, Liberation Army and many more.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Themandator: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
ify84:
Will the theatre be a new place of worship, who will now be using the 50k seater... or is the 100k seater be used only for shilo. .

@Iykestix

The 50k has proved to be to small. They run five services on Sundays

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by klkl: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen

seek first the kingdom of God, other things like jobs, prosperity, employments and all these things you that boarder you mind will be added to you. you need to know this true God first. that is what he preaches and it has been working for him as magic, it can work for you too. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
In fact, i dey enjoy this thread......see as some people dey defend themselves..dem jst full everywhere! Na God go settle this quarrel....
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by klkl: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
ValentineMary:
Yet many of their church members can't afford 3 square meals a day.

That is not true. Lions always give birth to lions, giants also give birth to giants and not dwarfs. The largest number of prosperous church members are found in winners. Pls do your research well. we are made to be reach by entering the covenant with God in accordance with the scripture.. The covenant is available for you too. You are invited. Jesus is Lord
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
klkl:

seek first the kingdom of God, other things like jobs, prosperity, employments and all these things you that boarder you mind will be added to you. you need to know this true God first. that is what he preaches and it has been working for him as magic, it can work for you too. Jesus is Lord.

Amen.but you cannot dispute the facts
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by klkl: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:

That was then, under this dispensation our bodies are the temple of God.

1 Corinthians 6:19

19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

The bible says we should not forsake the gathering together of our self, where will this take pace, in our spirits? May God give us understanding.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by grad2012(f): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes ke GOD is taking us higher cheesy .
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Ezek015(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cateyes07:
Before I joined Winner Chapel a room at Iyana Ipaja. In Lagos was N5,00k per month(5naira) I couldn't pay for one, now I have four houses. already just following Bishop OYEDEPO teaching , so what you don't know find out, simple common sense

This is true. But a problem with this mode of thought is that, the idea of "following what works.for you " is too relativistic. Some people have 10 houses, but dont even believe in God; some people have been following God's teaching (not oyedepo ) and cant yet afford to build themselves a home. it's not by Miracles. Please note this is not an attack. Let's take into consideration, the whole body, when making points, lets not just selfishly focus on "what works for me "!!... bless you.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stagger: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
I know many people who have criticized me for attending that church that preaches the prosperity message.

Yet they come to me to give them money to eat and pay school fees. When I tell them to come and receive the Word that will liberate them from poverty, they won't come. They will criticize.

Now they have started asking me for money again. So who is deceiving whom?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
CeterisXVII:

Yes, counting SUVs owned by worshippers in a church's car park, can be used as an index to measure a percentage of the prosperity that the worshippers who own such things have experienced. Or do poor homeless destitutes own SUVs? cheesy

Anyway, while I do not support crass materialism, my post was made in response to BodyKiss' comments, where he said that "...the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for prosperity that never seem to be in-sight."

He was trying to portray the church as a powerless site, where prayers are never answered. Hence, my response to him. It was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek rejoinder. Hope you can grasp the context now? Are you God, to know if He has departed from Shiloh or not? And if God left Shiloh a long time ago, how come many people are still experiencing turn-arounds in their situations and breakthroughs which they keep testifying about at every Shiloh gathering in Canaanland, Otta? shocked

Finally, which Illuminati signs are shown by Google Earth? And what do such signs have to do with Winners' Chapel?? Chai! The rate at which some of you supposedly enlightened or educated folks, swallow propaganda and recycle it as fact, is appalling! may God deliver you from falling into error!

The Bible says make sure of everything and hold the fact. Have you checked the Google earth findings concerning your church and the signs out? [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
nwakibie3:

I can see u are visually impaired. Read wot I wrote very well. I neva said his money rather Church/God's money and It's still non of your business.

I'm visually impaired but you are mentally impaired. You lack a inner visual sense.
And when you type with no punctuations, it shows how well thought you are.
Next time, don't be quick to insult people you don't even know.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Ezek015(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
stagger:
I know many people who have criticized me for attending that church that preaches the prosperity message.

Yet they come to me to give them money to eat and pay school fees. When I tell them to come and receive the Word that will liberate them from poverty, they won't come. They will criticize.

Now they have started asking me for money again. So who is deceiving whom?

Very True sir.. but dont forget, you're able to help them, Probably also because you are working, not because you're going to church only..let every man work, and he shall be liberated from poverty. The word alone wont help solve poverty alone. Blesss!!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Annunaki(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
klkl:

The bible says we should not forsake the gathering together of our self, where will this take pace, in our spirits? May God give us understanding.

We don't need a 100,000 seater cathedral to gather together. The early church used to meet in the homes of believers and that was enough for them.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes yes yes..... That's where we are going....
More Grace to my Papa...
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by osazekid(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?
but I dont see any difference with you not going to the church
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Brother, the wisdom of God has made you dumb.

wiseoneking:
Jesus wept why you are here celebrating. Wisdom miss road. Prepare your members for Heaven and not for Worldliness. Soon such a place will for entertaiment,Joke, owambe, sports etc not again for Gods glory.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by osazekid(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
sobmos:
Go borrow some sense! The guy is obviously stating the truth. Let him build house for the homeless people that roams the street without anywhere to shelter in. Instead of building gigantic edifices of profit. Religious houses should be taxable,with the huge amount of profit and yearly turnovers.

your word won't stop the church one bit from growing, so he should rather build home for d homeless than obey God's word
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by osazekid(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
sobmos:
Go borrow some sense! The guy is obviously stating the truth. Let him build house for the homeless people that roams the street without anywhere to shelter in. Instead of building gigantic edifices of profit. Religious houses should be taxable,with the huge amount of profit and yearly turnovers.

so 400,000 people that attend the service no get sense, na you get sense pass abi.. rubbish
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stagger: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Annunaki:

We don't need a 100,000 seater cathedral to gather together. The early church used to meet in the homes of believers and that was enough for them.

Can you tell us what the world's population was in 1 AD and what it is now in 2015 AD?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.