Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) (45021 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
And we're all Africans! The world is wicked! God, help us , please!
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by poshestmina(f): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reminds me of 1 prayer point I like. Lord,save me from unfriendly friends and attractive distractions AMEN
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
ghanaians hate and envy nigerians...i wnder wat will happen to ghana if nigerians leave dere. firstly circle in accra will collapse, accra mall too will collapse.Ghana's economic will also collapse...mny thngs.
Typical nigerian idiot.Ghana will be like heaven without you idiots. 80% of prisoners in Ghana are nigerians.
Almost all criminals, pick pockets,China phone sellers and wooden truck pushers at circle are nigerians.
How can poor nigerian hustlers in GHANA afford to shop in a mall.?
You must be crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Captainswag225(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
ghanaians hate and envy nigerians...i wnder wat will happen to ghana if nigerians leave dere. firstly circle in accra will collapse, accra mall too will collapse.Ghana's economic will also collapse...mny thngs.
what are u still doing in ghana anyway? just go back to ur safe country.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
one sensible nigerian spotted .....
drinkmorewater:

Na C'mon, its sooo ever safe, these are just blown up isolated incidents..

Ghanians are not as aggressive or violent as us

Although its good to know, We are easy to Identify due to our pronunciation different from theirs which could make U easy target for sales people who will increase their price.. But then again who doesn't do that to foreigners ..

Happy Vac in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by prigoz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
The Ghanaian contributed to her death Jamb and our educational system contribute their quota too because if jamb doesn't young Nigerians, I wonder what they would be doing in Ghana
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
prigoz:
The Ghanaian contributed to her death Jamb and our educational system contribute their quota too because if jamb doesn't young Nigerians, I wonder what they would be doing in Ghana
You should rather be wondering why nigeria is such a useless country. Ghana is ahead of nigeria is everything positive apart from population and land mass size which automatically makes nigeria economy bigger than GHANA.
They are in Ghana because Ghana is a better civilized country as compared to the zoo they hail from.
No sensible Ghanaian will even dream of coming to nigeria but millions of nigerians are in Ghana while more are trooping in daily.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
what are u still doing in ghana anyway? just go back to ur safe country.
where do u thnk i am nw....
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:
Typical nigerian idiot.Ghana will be like heaven without you idiots. 80% of prisoners in Ghana are nigerians.
Almost all criminals, pick pockets,China phone sellers and wooden truck pushers at circle are nigerians.
How can poor nigerian hustlers in GHANA afford to shop in a mall.?
You must be crazy.
lol.. cheesy grin grin.if u re a ghanaian Wat re u lookng for in nairaland....is bcus dere is no news in ghana. Deepdown inside u, u knw nigerians re far better dan ghanaians. Out of 5 average ghanaian 4 re using china phone, i guess u hvnt been to any of the malls in accra or else u wuld hv noticed d number of nigerians blowing money.... Kwasia Ghanaian like u!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Excellentmind: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
The hatred being displayed by Ghanaians towards armless but fearless Nigerians in Ghana is now at braking point. This is one of the unearthed, unfortunate incidents being mated on Nigerians every day in Ghana. I've lived and worked in Ghana, and so speaking from experience. They fear Nigerians in all fronts. They believe Nigerians are smart and have come to outsmart them and so see them as enemy that must be destroyed at all costs.

Today, there are two Winners Church in Accra, with one being referred to as Winners Ghana while the other called Winners Nigeria. Winners Church Ghana was the first Church, the present of Living Faith Church Dr David Oyedepo planted in Accra and surrounded with primary and secondary schools. The Church and the schools saw a dramatic growth in the first few years, and so prompted few Ghanaians pastors and elders in Church to put up a fight in an attempt to frustrate and send Oyedepo out of Ghana. Oyedepo, left the schools and Church for them and started all over again with the Church known as Winners Church Nigeria.

People have shared lots of wickedness being mated on Nigerians every day in Ghana, which will have made most parents rescind their decisions of sending their children to Ghana, but have chosen to be adamant and end up losing their children to heinous act of hatred in Ghana.

Zainab, RIP for God will surely avenge the cause of your death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:
lol.. cheesy grin grin.if u re a ghanaian Wat re u lookng for in nairaland....is bcus dere is no news in ghana. Deepdown inside u, u knw nigerians re far better dan ghanaians. Out of 5 average ghanaian 4 re using china phone, i guess u hvnt been to any of the malls in accra or else u wuld hv noticed d number of nigerians blowing money.... Kwasia Ghanaian like u!!!
At the end of the day you are living in Ghana.
What a pity.
I need not to even exchange words with you.
Stu.pid terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by giftedben: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:

A Ghanaian envying a nigerian?
Hahahaha that's funny.
na bokoharam, Ebola,or what ?

You must be a Ghanaian. Yes i stand by words envy. we all know what Ghanaian do to Nigerian in your country in order to claim their various properties.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
She has shipwrecked walahi. What an evil woman & world.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
She has shipwrecked her walahi. What an evil woman & world.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:
At the end of the day you are living in Ghana.
What a pity.
I need not to even exchange words with you.
Stu.pid terrorist
m not living in ghana bro..m in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by seangy4konji: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wickedness.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Pidggin(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:
Stop comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
And what do you mean by if you retaliate?
You can not even lift a finger on a Ghanaian dog/goat.
Like nigeria will be wiped out the face of the world within two days.
I don't think there are full blooded Ghanaians
living in a useless country like nigeria so how will you idiots even retaliate?
In GHANA there are nigerians everywhere so DONT spew nonsense.

I hope you realise that you are posting on a Nigerian forum? Receive sense before your silly guts will be the ruin of you.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by akigbemaru: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Naija girl died from acid attack.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Excellentmind: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:
You should rather be wondering why nigeria is such a useless country. Ghana is ahead of nigeria is everything positive apart from population and land mass size which automatically makes nigeria economy bigger than GHANA.
They are in Ghana because Ghana is a better civilized country as compared to the zoo they hail from.
No sensible Ghanaian will even dream of coming to nigeria but millions of nigerians are in Ghana while more are trooping in daily.

Hey, shut the hell you call mouth and give me one reason why Ghana should be compared to NIGERIA! Ghana is a zoo with nothing good for the citizens. Every citizen of Ghana is a coward and so cannot air his or her views for the fear of being arrested.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Excellentmind:

Hey, shut the hell you call mouth and give me one reason why Ghana should be compared to NIGERIA! Ghana is a zoo with nothing good for the citizens. Every citizen of Ghana is a coward and so cannot air his or her views for the fear of being arrested.
No Ghanaian in his right mind will EVER compare Ghana to a useless country like nigeria where nothing works. That will even be an insult to GHANA / GHANAIANS.
Calling GHANA a zoo ain't even logic.
Ghana is not as useless as nigeria ok.
We all know nigeria is a zoo and will forever remain a zoo.
Your former president was having PHD in ZOOLOGY
Your current president is a cattle rearer.
So its obvious nigeria is a useless zoo.
And look at a nigerian calling a Ghanaian a coward...Hahahaha .
Your army even run for cover when they hear the sound of a firecracker
In Ghana as well as developed countries citizens obey rules and regulations;that does not mean they are cowards. They are civilized rather.
In a zoo/jungle like nigeria everything goes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by xpac01(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
So sad. But this story get k-legs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Excellentmind: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
O0XYGEN:
No Ghanaian in his right mind will EVER compare Ghana to a useless country like nigeria where nothing works. That will even be an insult to GHANA / GHANAIANS.
Calling GHANA a zoo ain't even logic.
Ghana is not as useless as nigeria ok.
We all know nigeria is a zoo and will forever remain a zoo.
Your formal president was having PHD in ZOOLOGY
Your current president is a cattle rearer.
So its obvious nigeria is a useless zoo.
And look at a nigerian calling a Ghanaian a coward...Hahahaha .
Your army even run for cover at the hearing of de sound of a firecracker
In Ghana as well as developed countries citizens obey rules and regulations;that does not mean they are cowards. They are civilized rather.
In a zoo like nigeria everything goes

Tell me why ghana is better than NIGERIA? Let me ask you, how business giants in Africa today emerged from ghana to prove that her business policies are better?

Please, shut your damn mouth and continue to envy Nigeria and her people.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Excellentmind:

Tell me why ghana is better than NIGERIA? Let me ask you, how business giants in Africa today emerged from ghana to prove that her business policies are better?

Please, shut your damn mouth and continue to envy Nigeria and her people.
Your stupidity is irredeemable. So business makes one country better than the other?
Hahahaha
you are a nigerian indeed.
Few people setting up businesses makes ones country better and developed ...hahahaha
Abeg continue fooling yourself. Who cares anyway?
How on earth will anyone even compare a useless zoo like nigeria to GHANA.
That's absurd!
Only nigerians will do that.
A Ghanaian will see that as insult.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Sebi Una dey see Ghana now.....if tomorrow Nigerians start now they will say Nigerians are wicked . When the ant is biting the elephant nobody is talking but when the elephant decides to hunt the ant ,some idiots will say "how can an animal as big as the elephant be fighting the ant, let him go and fight his mate."

I wish the girl was as hausa's girl, na hausa's Sabi do revenge mission well well

The lady will not go free. This's Ghana and not Nigeria she will be severely punish. She will spend the rest of her life in prison.

With that being said most Nigerians in Ghana are killed by other Nigerians so that means Nigerians hate themselves.

How about the Nigerians that have killed Ghanaians. Two years ago a Nigerian killed a Ghanaian guy in London. So please shut your mouth and who are you calling an ant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by redsun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
drinkmorewater:
What's up Kumasi? Tekke Junction what's goin down?

Most Africans hate to love Nigerians, thought yall 'ready knew!

Don't forget a Nigerian child just cut off another's head in sapele. If Nigerians truly love one another,she won't be studying in poor Ghana in the first place.

Africans are their own worse enemies and that boils down to FUNDAMENTAL IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Chommieblaq post=40927547]Chai, RIP to her.

Another bitter truth is most of all these Africa countries hate Nigeria, I just don't know why and these hate are evident in their behavior and speech. [/quote

More Nigerians are killed by Nigerians than Ghanaians, so according to your stupid ill informed rhetoric Nigerians hate themselves. How about the many Ghanajans that have been killed at the hands of Nigerians. You choose this isolate incident to open your wide mouth and shout Ghanaians hate Nigerians.

This's Ghana and the lady will be punished.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
ruggedtimi:

What's there to hate and envy about Nigerians. Please do tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by O0XYGEN: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
redsun:

Don't forget a Nigerian child just cut off another's head in sapele. If Nigerians truly love one another,she won't be studying in poor Ghana in the first place.

Africans are their own worse enemies and that boils down to FUNDAMENTAL IGNORANCE.
I hope you ain't insinuating that nigeria is rich?
Ghana is far better than nigeria in everything positive which includes better standard of education so shutup.
nigeria is a useless poor country where nothing works.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
njays24:
Why are nigerians hated all over Africa? We must be doing something wrong! South Africans,ghanians,even republic of benin here.. This is getting too much.

Nigerians hate themselves because you are killing yourself. Don't blame us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by theplushist: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
OK.Thanks!
drinkmorewater:

Na C'mon, its sooo ever safe, these are just blown up isolated incidents..

Ghanians are not as aggressive or violent as us

Although its good to know, We are easy to Identify due to our pronunciation different from theirs which could make U easy target for sales people who will increase their price.. But then again who doesn't do that to foreigners ..

Happy Vac in advance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Tocheagle:
let nobody blame Nigerians if someone retaliates. like the saying goes " As wicked as Ghanaians " . Had it been the Nigerian agreed to that business, and was later arrested, everyone would say Nigerians love crime. i hate those kenke eating rusty heads.

Foolish fool go and retaliate. We will show you pepper. This's a police matter, the fact still remains that most Nigerians in Ghana, USA, Benin, U.K. Are killed by other Nigerians. Come to Usa and you will how Nigerian men are killing their wives. Go and retaliate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by JiggamanGh: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
theplushist:

Please is it safe to come for vacation? Getting worried...

Do a google search and you will find out that Ghana is one of the safest, if not the safest in all of Africa. Is unfortunate that this incident took place but a Nigerian is more likely to Be killed by a Nigerian than a Ghanaian in Ghana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.