Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) (45020 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Went To Enugu Hotel With Her Lover Dies (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by PigMeat: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
O0XYGEN:
Its even a waste of time to be exchanging words with a stupi.d son of a terrorist living in a good for nothing underdeveloped zoo.
You live in a zoo where baby factories are in abundance and you are here talking trash.
You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria?
Stupi.d mumu.
I even learnt one of the aims of boko haram is to eradicate ugliness from the earth that's why they are killing you fools like flies.
You should be counting dead bodies by now.
DARK SMELLY STU.PID EBA EATER.
You eat eba 24/7 with human meat, how can you be sensible.
Useless country full of morons
No, but malaria is fast killing your poor country than what boko haram has done to your giant. But your poor country can't sponsor or finance any fight against the weakest terrorist group in the world, because your country is too broke. Been a ghanaian is already an insult, therefore they is no insult greater than that. U are a loser, get used to it o ye dwarf one.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by PigMeat: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2015
A dead nigerian is way better than 50 living ghanaians. It is condescending for me to even engage a ghanaian, I have really taken my philanthropical role too far. Ghana is a refuse dump for a state in nigeria alone, not even the whole of nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
shizzy7:
*coughs*
THIS IS GHANA and not Nigeria, the lady has been granted BAIL and she would not be spending the rest of her life in JAIL.

Bail for murder - Yes, that's a severe punishment..
shizzy7, its been a loooong time!
I miss you embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by Pidggin(f): 2:57am On Dec 15, 2015
tongue
O0XYGEN:
Its even a waste of time to be exchanging words with a stupi.d son of a terrorist living in a good for nothing underdeveloped zoo.
You live in a zoo where baby factories are in abundance and you are here talking trash.
Stupi.d mumu.
I even learnt one of the aims of boko haram is to eradicate ugliness from the earth that's why they are killing you fools like flies.

M.oron, since you do not have any regard for us, get out of here im.becile. Kenke eating ediat, citizen of the land of gorrilas, calling us zoo?! Hmmm(speechless)
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:

shizzy7, its been a loooong time!
I miss you embarassed
I have been around but you are hardly on NL. I miss you too but I'm fighting with you now......
Your people kill our naija pikin.....
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2015
O0XYGEN:
Stupi.d mumu.
You seriously need EBA and Efo riro in your life. That's the best thing that will happen to you this Christmas...

Yummy Yummy

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
shizzy7:
I have been around but you are hardly on NL. I miss you too but I'm fighting with you now......
Your people kill our naija pikin.....
I'm always around too, though i don't comment much as I used to.
Her death is very unfortunate and I hope everyone connected to the lost of this beautiful soul is JAILED or ....!
I know you can't fight with me na
only the likes of pigmeat and co will do that tongue

last bullet: Rip to the dear embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
shizzy7:

You seriously need EBA and Efo riro in your life. That's the best thing that will happen to you this Christmas...

Yummy Yummy
shizzy7, why do Nigerians call this soup
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:

shizzy7, why do Nigerians call this soup
It is vegetable soup and it's very medicinal. There are 2 types Efo riro and Efo Elegisi, I prefer the Latter.

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
AzontoGhost:

I'm always around too, though i don't comment much as I used to.
Her death is very unfortunate and I hope everyone connected to the lost of this beautiful soul is JAILED or ....!
I know you can't fight with me na
only the likes of pigmeat and co will do that tongue

last bullet: Rip to the dear embarassed
You only comment on Ghana threads and I think nairalanders have reduced the threads they open about your country just those that concerns us.
who tell you say I no fit fight you? You don't know that I'm wicked abi.....
With your type of judges, I think the case will eventually end up in the bin.

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
shizzy7:
You only comment on Ghana threads and I think nairalanders have reduced the threads they open about your country just those that concerns us.
who tell you say I no fit fight you? You don't know that I'm wicked abi.....
With your type of judges, I think the case will eventually end up in the bin.
yeah, it's true. i rarely comment on non-Ghana threads.
why? I don't really know, perhaps I'm minding my business tongue
You are not wicked! not at all
I'm even thinking we go beyond nairaland 'hide and seek', what do you say about that? wink wink

hmmm our judges? leave them, we will surely remove all the bad nuts . the battle has already began!
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
shizzy7:
It is vegetable soup and it's very medicinal. There are 2 types Efo riro and Efo Elegisi, I prefer the Latter.
alright, thanks

still confused though - what makes your soup different from your stew?

in Ghana, none of the pictures posted on this thread qualifies as soup oooo? :-P

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
AzontoGhost:

alright, thanks

still confused though - what makes your soup different from your stew?

in Ghana, none of the pictures posted on this thread qualifies as soup oooo? :-P
I think the thick ones are called soup while the watery ones are called stew. I no sure oooo.
Maybe the watery ones are called soup in your country..
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2015
AzontoGhost:

yeah, it's true. i rarely comment on non-Ghana threads.
why? I don't really know, perhaps I'm minding my business tongue
You are not wicked! not at all
I'm even thinking we go beyond nairaland 'hide and seek', what do you say about that? wink wink

hmmm our judges? leave them, we will surely remove all the bad nuts . the battle has already began!
It's good for someone to always mind his or her business. You are asking a question and also answering it by yourself.
Don't be too sure, I'm telling you the fact I am wicked.
"beyond hide and seek" but you are a ghost or maybe a robot. Do the needful and show me that you are human being......

Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
shizzy7:
I think the thick ones are called soup while the watery ones are called stew. I no sure oooo.
Maybe the watery ones are called soup in your country..
weird!
thick soup, watery stew tongue
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
shizzy7:
It's good for someone to always mind his or her business. You are asking a question and also answering it by yourself.
Don't be too sure, I'm telling you the fact I am wicked.
"beyond hide and seek" but you are a ghost or maybe a robot. Do the needful and show me that you are human being......
should i comment

anyway, check ur inbox smiley
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
AzontoGhost:

should i comment

anyway, check ur inbox smiley
I don't have access to the e-mail I registered with.... it's not mine... cry
Can't receive pms.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't have access to the e-mail I registered with.... it's not mine... cry
Can't receive pms.
okay, pm me then?
your digits or your accessible email. .smiley
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by shizzy7(f): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
AzontoGhost:

okay, pm me then?
your digits or your accessible email. .smiley
You don't want to show me your picture abi......
Post it on your d.p.
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by babajeje123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
She was my student at Sanni Luba College. Her WAEC result was outstanding! What a wicked life we live in. RIP, Kofo Kasali
Re: Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) by AzontoGhost(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
shizzy7:
You don't want to show me your picture abi......
Post it on your d.p.
This shizzy7 eerhh lol
that will be for your eyes only so, try another alternative cos I dont do nairaland d.p. stuff tongue tongue
abi you don't want to send your digitz too embarassed

My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured)