Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife (1259 Views)

When You Wan Buy Gala And The Seller Run With Your #950 Change / Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. / The Computer-doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by DONFASZY(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2009
A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit, the wife being pregnant with their first child.

After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink.

The couple was curious about what the stamp read, so when they got home, the husband got out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was.

In very tiny letters, the stamp said, "When you can read this, come back and see me."
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Abbygyal(f): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
chai dis is lame embarassed
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
Lol
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by DHead(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2009
Abbygyal:

chai dis is lame embarassed
Not only lame, me I dey vex because it's blind, deaf infact a dead joke.
@ Poster
No d kind thin u dey post or, angry angry
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Abbygyal(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
lol dhead easy oo haha
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
some people just dey talk as if them fit even make people laugh.
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Abbygyal(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
speak 4 urself hun wink
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2009
a man got home, eat dinner and was still hungry
the wife then went ahead and cooked more, he saw still hungry
cooked more, hungry he was.
she cooked everything they had at home including amala, eba, fufu, semo,tuwo, rice , beans, yam, etc.
yet the husband kept shouting, "me i no belle full ooo"

then the wife ran out and started shouting "Ara adugbo egba miii ooo, baale mi fe jeun ku ooooo"
meaning, people come to my aid, my husband want to eat the whole world

if you are the woman, what will u do?
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by clemcykul(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
na me u dey ask?

@joke lol
long time man . , . . . . . .
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by blissieng(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
n wat a comeback if you ask mi o,

I'm finding it rather difficult to decide which of 'em jokes will take the prezzy for lamest, deadest, most annoying , n the list continues.
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
blissi
y nt drop 1
it may make it 2 ur list
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2009
webdezzi:

"Ara adugbo egba miii ooo, baale mi fe jeun ku ooooo"

I'm disapointed
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by romsky: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
studio u caused ble's wahala o

she needs to get laid
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
with the huge size of my Koboko, i no too sure about ble ble's tight VGN.

fit tearam
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by donsponky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2009
Studio CFR:

with the huge size of my Koboko, i no too sure about ble ble's tight VGN.

fit tearam
your stuff no get condom size grin
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
thats why i'm been selective. grin
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by romsky: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2009
cus ble dey serious heat since o
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
u fit go help her wiff that ya dangling little piece of decoration na.

nothing do you
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
I must not know how to read or something, where the heck is the joke
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
between your legs brov wink grin

kiss kiss
were princessa keep u na grin
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
big head, u neva answer my question finish, u dey ask another one
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2009
na everything wey eyes see mouth go talk?

free me now grin
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2009
ok, my princess dey like 5 month heavy. so she need rest
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
i could remember u said something like that last year.

tell us the truth mehn.
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
is there any law that says that she can only be heavy once?
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
hhmm
u don divert the story to wetin law dey talk abi?
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
not for public consumption grin
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
yeah right,

you've been keeping the truth away from me abi? forgotten na me helep u finish the runs.
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
so?very soon u go ask for test
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
expect anything
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by Jeovy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
hmm hmm
Re: See Doctor Run With Person Pregnant Wife by StudioCFR(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
na me sey make u no sabi toast woman? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms! / Nice Jokes / Not 4nny ¤¤ Dont Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.