Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest (33803 Views)

Abia Crisis: Ogah Goes Underground As He Plots Swearing-in / Niger Delta Avengers Goes Underground. / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by midolian(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Former Niger Delta militant leader, Chief Government Ekpemukpolo a.k.a Tompolo, has gone into hiding in the creeks of Bayelsa State for fear of arrest after being summoned by the Economic and Financial crimes Commission (EFCC), a report said.
“There, he is being attended to by his coterie of militant boys, shielding him away from any eventual attack, which may possibly lead to his arrest,” reports Nigeria Standard.

It would be recalled that the EFCC had earlier this week given Tompolo one week to report at its head office annex on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, or risk being declared wanted.

A letter from EFCC said the commission is investigating Tompolo for unclear dealings involving the sale of parcels of land worth about 13 billion naira to the Federal Government under the last administration.

Tompolo is expected to appear at the EFCC training room on Thursday, December 17.
A similar invitation was extended to Tompolo in November by the Head of Operations at the EFCC, Iliasu Kwabai, but he failed to appear and no correspondence was received from him.

https://www.today.ng/news/top-news/50779/efcc-tompolo-goes-underground-to-evade-arrest?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Hian!

He should go if he is clean nao grin

PDP nearly milk us dry for this country cheesy

76 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
I AM NOT SUPPORTING TOMPOLO, AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM. Buhari SHOULD USE HIS WISDOM, HE WANTS TO PEG OUR BUDGET TO THE PRODUCTION OF OIL, AND NOW HE WANTS TO ARREST THE LEADER OF THE MILITANT GROUP, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

NO, THE MAN SHOULD LEARN TO BEHAVE LIKE A MONKEY, ONE BOMB FIRED AT SHELL, CHEVRON ETC, WILL SCATTER THE ECONOMY TO PIECES. I KNOW SOME THUGS WONT SUPPORT MY VIEWS, BUT HE NEEDS THE OIL(REGION, MILITANTS) MORE THAN THEY NEED HIM.

SALAAM MY BRO(MIDOLIAN)

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by midolian(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2015
"almighty" tompolo going into hiding? E don red meehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used to think this guy was bigger than the government as some made us to believe

Well, 'he might be bigger than GEJ's government, but never Buhari's' grin grin

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Can you imagine such amount of money........

Jonathan is a curse to this country.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Oh he should wait, mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by joseph1832(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2015
And like rats they scatter into the night when the democratic PMB comes to town.

This just goes to show us that some people felt and actually believe that, they were bigger that the presidency during the last administration.

44 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
midolian:
"almighty" tompolo going into hiding? E don red meehn cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used to think this guy was bigger than the government as some made us to believe

Well, 'he might be bigger than GEJ's government, but never Buhari's' grin grin

GUY, AS LONG AS WE DEPEND ON OIL TO SUSTAIN THIS ZOO, MY BRO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO TOMPOLO.....

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by midolian(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I AM NOT SUPPORTING TOMPOLO, AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM. Buhari SHOULD USE HIS WISDOM, HE WANTS TO PEG OUR BUDGET TO THE PRODUCTION OF OIL, AND NOW HE WANTS TO ARREST THE LEADER OF THE MILITANT GROUP, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL?

NO, THE MAN SHOULD LEARN TO BEHAVE LIKE A MONKEY, ONE BOMB FIRED AT SHELL, CHEVRON ETC, WILL SCATTER THE ECONOMY TO PIECES. I KNOW SOME THUGS WONT SUPPORT MY VIEWS, BUT HE NEEDS THE OIL(REGION, MILITANTS) MORE THAN THEY NEED HIM.

SALAAM MY BRO(MIDOLIAN)
Salam, bro! grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by jaymejate: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Hide and Seek

Oya continue [/size]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by midolian(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

GUY, AS LONG AS WE DEPEND ON OIL TO SUSTAIN THIS ZOO, MY BRO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO TOMPOLO.....
Tell your tompolo to stop running, let us see if he is really as powerful as you say. grin grin

And maybe u need to be reminded that this is not a clueless administration grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
midolian:
Salam, bro! grin grin grin grin

I JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AND YOU THEY LAUGH, THEM NEVER ENTER CREEK, YOU THEY CRY FOR LOW OIL PRICE. IMAGINE THEY ENTER AND ENSURE WE HAVE ZERO PRODUCTION FOR ONE WEEK, THEN YOU WILL KNOW SAY KHAKI NO BE LEATHER?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Tolexander: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

why has he gone into hiding in the creek if nothing can happen to him?
If it were to be in the past, Tompolo would have issued threats to bomb the whole nation if anyone dares moving near him.

Bro please wake, this isn't April 2015, Jonathan is no more the President. Can't believe you have been sleeping for the past 6months.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Ugomba(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Buhari touch Tompolo and face WAR.
APC- Association Of Previous Criminals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Tolexander:

Bro please wake, this isn't April 2015, Jonathan is no more the President. Can't believe you have been sleeping for the past 6months.
CHAI, KIDS EVERYWHERE. EVEN WITH THE PEACE WE HAVE IN NIGER DELTA, THE OIL PRODUCTION CANT CATER FOR OUR NEEDS IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT IF THERE IS UNREST IN THE REGION, LETS FORGET IT, THE REST IS HISTORY............

8 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Tolexander: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

CHAI, KIDS EVERYWHERE. EVEN WITH THE PEACE WE HAVE IN NIGER DELTA, THE OIL PRODUCTION CANT CATER FOR OUR NEEDS IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT IF THERE IS UNREST IN THE REGION, LETS FORGET IT, THE REST IS HISTORY............

Were there no militants and unrest during OBJ's era, was the production stopped at all for a second?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Tolexander:
imbeciles everywhere,

Were there no militants and unrest during OBJ's era, was the production stopped at all for a second?
DONT WORRY, YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER SOON. LUCKY OBJ, HIGH OIL PRICE COVERED HIS ANUS KID....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Dannyset(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
How long can he hide? Go and clear your name and successfully go to prison.

Even if he bury himself deep into the swamp, you can't run away from govt inside the govt territory.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS IN THIS COUNTRY, I SPEAK FOR THE YOUTHS AND I ONLY SPEAK WHAT THEY WANT....

7 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Tolexander:

Is the creek no longer under the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Let them go there and arrest him na. Tompolo has always lived in the creeks.

Na only dead man wey no know who pass am.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Tolexander: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

DONT WORRY, YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER SOON. LUCKY OBJ, HIGH OIL PRICE COVERED HIS ANUS KID....
another demonstration of ignorance!

Oil price is beyond Nigeria,
Oil production is within Nigeria.

The question is did the oil production in OBJ's tenure stopped due to millitancy?

37 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Tolexander:

The question is did the oil production in OBJ's tenure stopped due to millitancy?

Oil production dropped under OBJ and bottomed under Yaradua.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Know2020: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Tompolo with all your billions, you are hiding like a chicken with broken drumsticks. Nnamdi Kanu has nothing yet he is respected...why? He is a Biafran!

7 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by sandraokosun1: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

how does a simple interogation by efcc to clear his name lead to UNREST? U are already pre emptive of the outcome cos he isnt clean. Nobody is throwing him into jail for answering questions. Condisering his war ship and nimasa escapade. Dont knw why the same improvished children would be backing these crooks who used the name of struggle on their behalf to become super gods under gej and didnt see their communities befitting enough to invest their loots.
The niger deltas shld be the ones urging him to go clear his name if he had legitimately used their struggle for their behalf

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Tolexander:

POINT OF CORRECTION, OIL PRODUCTION IS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE MILITANTS(TOMPOLO AND HIS BOYS)

DURING OBJ ERA, PRODUCTION WAS GREATLY AFFECTED, IT WASNT PRODUCE AT THE OPTIMUM LEVEL(NOW YOU NEED JIGHAN TO GET THAT)........................

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by Bawsse(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Ka che Allah...

I'm igbo BDW
Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Is the creek no longer under the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Let them go there and arrest him na. Tompolo has always lived in the creeks.

Na only dead man wey no know who pass am.
YOU THEY MIND THEM??

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by abe4kom: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2015
What rag published this false news?

EFCC should declare him wanted if it knows this then

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Ghen ghen!
Dis film go sweet die!
Lalasticlala, Abeg, pas me dat remote mek I increase volume.

And somebody was screaming earlier on Nairaland that Buhari cannot touch Tompolo.
Mek I dey watch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.