Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo (15840 Views)

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori / Atiku's Donation, Okowa's Grants Cause Ripples In Delta APC / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by HungerBAD: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2016
By Egufe Yafugborhi WARRI—

EMBATTLED ex-militant leader, Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has accused leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Niger Delta of stoking his problem with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to seek favour from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tompolo, in a statement through his Media Adviser, Paul Bebenimibo, was reacting to a statement credited to former labour leader and APC chieftain, Chief Frank Kokori, in which the latter cautioned Tompolo to come out to face the EFCC.

The statement alleged that Chief Kokori and other APC allies had a clandestine meeting on how to implicate Tompolo in a planned act of pipeline destruction in the Niger Delta. “These APC leaders have inundated Buhari and security agencies with unfounded information that Tompolo is preparing to fight the Federal Government by destroying pipelines and other oil facilities, whereas they are the ones planning to carry out such acts in order to portray themselves as patriotic party members to get appointments and contracts from the government and its agencies. This is a disturbing development in Nigerian politics today.

“Most of these so called party faithful are not even happy with the performance of the President Buhari administration, particularly the appointment of party members to political positions, but they rather chose the issue of ‘Tompolo and EFCC’ to show faithfulness in the administration to get favour from the President. “Using someone’s predicament to get favour is evil and wicked. There are many topical issues in Nigeria today that are worthy of discussion.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/kokori-n-delta-apc-leaders-stoking-my-row-with-efcc-tompolo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by diasporaman(m): 6:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Story for the gods

6 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Aufbauh(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Why are all those warlords that the IPOBians bragged of at the inception of PMB's administration hiding and unusually incapacitated?
What have taken their balls and grinds? Indeed there is a new experienced Sheriff in the town, a Pharaoh that does not recognise the 'Moses of the IPOBians'.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Siberia101: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompolo self
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by TheNonce: 6:32am On Mar 15, 2016
grin

What conspiracy theory is this creek dwelling mumu trying to manufacture so? Mr man shut the _fuck up and go and answer their valid queries! No be you dey claim hard man before? Goat!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by PentiumPro(f): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompolo is used to good life, sleeping in some of the most luxurious hotels in the world that he never dream of and having choice properties scattered in Dubai, America, Europe, Abuja and Lagos, going back to fight from the creeks is definitely not an option.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by modath(f): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Is this not the same Tompolo anti National interest NL crazies claim is a parallel government therefore untouchable, issuing statements from hideout?!! undecided

Is he/his comrades tired of bombing gas pipelines & plunging the nation in darkness?

I shouldn't be saying this but it will better serve his interest if he comes out, gets a lawyer like the Rickey Tarfas of this world & then start the usual delay tactics!!

There is no way he is enjoying life in the creek after keeping a suite on lock down in Transcorp even in his absence for over 5yrs!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2016
O boy come out side joor

4 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by peacengine(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Government!!

1 Like

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by babyfaceafrica: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Runnaway warlord...you don fall ipod hand o!!bb

10 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Henchnwa: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompilo,go and answer EFCC nd clear ur mess. Stop hidden. Stop blaming ur kinsmen. War lord who does nt no de meaning of Amnesty.

5 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by modath(f): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
Government!!

Of the CREEKS, smiley which is a major downgrade at this point in his life....

No one can successfully wage war against a government that has control of the sea, air & land, he knows it but pride & ego....

“Using someone’s predicament to get favour is evil and wicked"

This is a cry of a man at the end his ropes..

Hopefully, someone he values will get through to him & he will do the needful sooner rather than later.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Mjshexy(f): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Oga just go & clear your name, things have changed & it's no longer business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by peacengine(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2016
modath:

Of the CREEKS, smiley which is a major downgrade at this point in his life....

No one can successfully wage war against a government that has control of the sea, air & land, he knows it but pride & ego....

This is a cry of a man at the end his ropes..

Hopefully, someone he values will get through to him & he will do the needful sooner rather than later.....

You never know, he may not even be in the Creeks grin

2 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Tunami(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2016
so many zombies on this post, runs out.

2 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by chernest2002: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:
Why are all those warlords that the IPOBians bragged of at the inception of PMB's administration hiding and unusually incapacitated?
What have taken their balls and grinds? Indeed there is a new experienced Sheriff in the town, a Pharaoh that does not recognise the 'Moses of the IPOBians'.
unfortunately you are not even spared by your pharo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by modath(f): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:

You never know, he may not even be in the Creeks grin

He is in hiding, for one whose GOVERNMENT (pun intended) is powerful enough to bring the nation to ruins, he is an excuse for a warlord!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by greatiyk4u(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2016
Na so our self acclaimed IPOB War lords go bow to heat easily in the war front?............ O boy our hungry Youths from the Land of the rising sun should better wise up and align with one Nigeria or henceforth, Diplomatically,strategically,tactically and intelligently change the style of agitation since this use of force padded with hate divisive statements along ethnic and religious lines is no longer working as it is obvious that our COMMANDOS are cowards chest beaters and noise makers.

We can carefully institute a sound legal case against Naija that will attract the attention of the international communities not this well orchestrated planned deal to serve the selfish political interests of the PDP and other corrupt Igbo politicians.

If not, How can the same IPOB that hates Nigeria come out en mass to celebrate PDP victory in Abia state? Protest the detention of corrupt brothers and still defend GEJ who has never shown genuine interest in ur struggle?

Onye nwere nti ya nuru

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Progressive01(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Almighty Tomtom has become a cry baby.

What a big shame.

Come out of hiding and face the EFCC mr. You can't hibernate forever.

9 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by blackpanda: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompolo go and answer your case in court. Its not Buhari after you. If you are innocent go and make your case and forget all these stories. Hiding like a coward that u are!

1 Like

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by peacengine(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
modath:

He is in hiding, for one whose GOVERNMENT (pun intended) is powerful enough to bring the nation to ruins, he is an excuse for a warlord!!! smiley

You think FG hasn't tried and failed repeatedly to catch him? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Standing5(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompolo the hardman has started making political manouvre too. I think say na only force you sabi use . . .

1 Like

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by portside(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2016
He is wise as the saying goes "he who fights and ran away will lead to fight another day"

2 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Na so our self acclaimed IPOB War lords go bow to heat easily in the war front?............ O boy our hungry Youths from the Land of the rising sun should better wise up and align with one Nigeria or henceforth, Diplomatically,strategically,tactically and intelligently change the style of agitation since this use of force padded with hate divisive statements along ethnic and religious lines is no longer working as it is obvious that our COMMANDOS are cowards chest beaters and noise makers.

We can carefully institute a sound legal case against Naija that will attract the attention of the international communities not this well orchestrated planned deal to serve the selfish political interests of the PDP and other corrupt Igbo politicians.

If not, How can the same IPOB that hates Nigeria come out en mass to celebrate PDP victory in Abia state? Protest the detention of corrupt brothers and still defend GEJ who has never shown genuine interest in ur struggle?

Onye nwere nti ya nuru

Don't mind some Mumu pple claiming Ipod!!

Apc wins, they call Nigeria Zoo. But if PDP wins, they are all happy... But their PDP natinal leader na Aboki ooo...

Am just tired of Igbo youths sef!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2016
modath:

AFTER GOD THE ALMIGHTY, GOVERNMENT IS THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY IS AT PEACE. IF HE DECIDES TO DO AND UNDO, YOU WON'T BE IN THIS COUNTRY, PROBABLY YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN A REFUGEE CAMP.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by modath(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

AFTER GOD THE ALMIGHTY, GOVERNMENT IS THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY IS AT PEACE. IF HE DECIDES TO DO AND UNDO, YOU WON'T BE IN THIS COUNTRY, PROBABLY YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN A REFUGEE CAMP.

You think typing in CAPS will infuse what is lacking in this post of yours?? A skulking warlord is an oxymoron cheesy

All we beg is that Tompolo should remember the story of "Tortoise & The Praise Singers" .... When the tortoise fell into a giant ditch, they all melted...

NA UNA GO KILL AM!! lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by richidinho(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
f
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by bonganee: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Oga face the law and stop the name callings

1 Like

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2016
tongue
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by truthspeaks: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
All dis drama shaaa
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by shamecurls(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Tompolo is now a weakling.... grin grin grin

I doubt if his dick still gains errection

The once acclaimed strong man is now a child

God bless Bubu

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Is the EFCC accusing you wrongly?

Or didn't you involve yourself in corruption?

Abeg no dey croak like hungry bird, give yourself up or forever lay low.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / INEC Declares Makinde Winner Of Oyo Governorship Election / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.