Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband (4682 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Pls tell me d best punishment for a cheating husband?
as a feminist i can take it sharing my man with another woman.
men!
why do you cheat? am so furious! why would a married man cheat on a woman he profess his love and legally married to? i nid ur advice pls
which kind pvssy he dey find sef?
some men self eh....dem no get heaven!
And pls dont tell me to pray about it...i nid raw punishment for dis guy!
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by chocolateme(f): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Hmm.. The manner in which you express yourself including the vulgar language and choice of words makes me wonder what type of a virtuous wife you are to your cheating husband.
Anyway pray about it dear.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by loomer: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Cut off his dickson

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. The manner in which you express yourself including the vulgar language and choice of words makes me wonder what type of a virtuous wife you are to your cheating husband.
Anyway pray about it dear.

Abeg go sit down...do you knw me?
ur virtuousity no say make ur husband no cheat on you oo?
u tink say na by virtuous abi? u are unmarried right?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by chocolateme(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Abeg go sit down...do you knw me?
ur virtuousity no say make ur husband no cheat on you oo?
u tink say na by virtuous abi? u are unmarried right?
hmm sorry ma.. Your manner of approach to this your thread is very sweet, I wonder how the type of advices you will get from people here since the other guy said u should cut your man's umunna. How many people will you reply today. I told you to go and pray. Relax more advices are coming. Good and bad, this is nairaland. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by DonHummer(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2015
I think in your case he is simply tired of ur feminist and man like attitude @ home.
mtsew Yu de form feminist, serious. feminist dont really care about men or so they claim, they are all baby mamas.
And fot his punishment, punish yourself first for all the tongue lashing you have given to that man, dont ask me how I knw that cos for a lady who calls herself wildflame and from the things you have typed so far I can only imagine,

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by pneumaticos(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Lol,ok.whats hes giving out is actually his body,to have him completely, capture hes soul..you should know how to do that already

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:
Pls tell me d best punishment for a cheating husband?
as a feminist i can take it sharing my man with another woman.
men!
why do you cheat? am so furious! why would a married man cheat on a woman he profess his love and legally married to? i nid ur advice pls
which kind pvssy he dey find sef?
some men self eh....dem no get heaven!
And pls dont tell me to pray about it...i nid raw punishment for dis guy!
Before I suggest anything, how often do u give him visa to Jerusalem?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
DonHummer:
I think in your case he is simply tired of ur feminist and man like attitude @ home.
mtsew Yu de form feminist, serious. feminist dont really care about men or so they claim, they are all baby mamas.
And fot his punishment, punish yourself first for all the tongue lashing you have given to that man, dont ask me how I knw that cos for a lady who calls herself wildflame and from the things you have typed so far I can only imagine,

mr man...go and sit down...any man who cant tolerate a humble feminist is suffering from low self-esteem...do you think he cheated on me because am a feminist....smh for u oo

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
pneumaticos:
Lol,ok.whats hes giving out is actually his body,to have him completely, capture hes soul..you should know how to do that already

wetin woman go do?...for bed..la best....for behaviour...la best....for kitchen....la best....for brain...la best...
oh just give me one punishment technique...i nid to make this guy realize say wetin he do bad pass corruption...and make him loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
jcmaiah:

Before I suggest anything, how often do u give him visa to Jerusalem?

guy no be only jerusalem i give am visa go even gaza no dey exempted bt to go dey visit another palestinian westbank na treason...are u married?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by kweenkong(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Madam without being biased u do have issues of ur own. I guess this is all a joke to you. U are the perfect feminist wife ( if there was such a thing). If u talk like this on a faceless forum one cannot but wonder the kind of person u truly are. Truth be told u cannot blame a wife for the husbands indiscretion but madam. Revenge is not for people that one to stay married. Take ur revenge and walkout of the marriage Or work it out with ur husband.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

guy no be only jerusalem i give am visa go even gaza no dey exempted bt to go dey visit another palestinian westbank na treason...are u married?
If he is being granted visa to all of Jerusalem and neighbouring communities then he is one of those men that believes that sleeping with too many woman shows how manly they are.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by amtheone(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
@op

Why are you asking for punishment for your husband. I think as a feminist, such shouldnt be an issue.

I was made to understand that feminists are all rounded - having solutions to all issues of life. Or maybe you are still learning. If so, ask your older colleagues, they will provide you with an answer. After all, feminists dont take rubbish from men.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
jcmaiah:

If he is being granted visa to all of Jerusalem and neighbouring communities then he is one of those men that believes that sleeping with too many woman shows how manly they are.

that mean his visa need to be ban abi wetin?
reset his cheating mindset with a dirty hot slap?
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by bennyrazz: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
hmmmmm I actually thought feminists are independent women who have a mind of their own & they don't give a damn about men.

I use to think feminists see men as puppets & toys to play with.

cheesy grin sorry to say @op, you are an adulterated feminists.

For me, you need to find out what interests your husband in other women & try and work on it

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
bennyrazz:
hmmmmm I actually thought feminists are independent women who have a mind of their own & they don't give a damn about men.

I use to think feminists see men as puppets & toys to play with.

cheesy grin sorry to say @op, you are an adulterated feminists.

For me, you need to find out what interests your husband in other women & try and work on it

Pls...truthfully answer dis question..how many side chic,wive,girlfriend do you have?
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

that mean his visa need to be ban abi wetin?
reset his cheating mindset with a dirty hot slap?
First of all, does he know that you have knowledge of his childishness? Or have u confronted him on this issue before?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
jcmaiah:

First of all, does he know that you have knowledge of his childishness? Or have u confronted him on this issue before?

nope...bt i have an undeniable evidence...nope nt yet....i nid to punish him b4 confronting him!
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

nope...bt i have an undeniable evidence...nope nt yet....i nid to punish him b4 confronting him!
I believe you love your man, at least I didn't hear u mention revenge . it means u value your marriage. So I think u have to be tactical with your actions.
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

I suggest u buy him a pack of condom, like that pack that contains like over a dozen packs. Wrap it like a gift and give it to him.
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by crackhaus: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
amtheone:
@op

Why are you asking for punishment for your husband. I think as a feminist, such shouldnt be an issue.

I was made to understand that feminist are all rounded - having solutions to all issues of life. Or maybe you are still learning. If so, ask your older colleagues, they will provide you with an answer. After all, feminists dont feel pain.
You're so right cheesycheesy

Feminists know that they can get any man they want and really don't need to go through the motions of paying back only one that cheated on them.

@WiLdFLame, just cheat on him back as easily as a true feminist would...there must be plenty men out there hungry for a taste of your sexy body - this is surely the best way to payback..
Also, do it on your matrimonial bed for proper effect. gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by 2tanG0: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
kweenkong:
Madam without being biased u do have issues of ur own. I guess this is all a joke to you. U are the perfect feminist wife ( if there was such a thing). If u talk like this on a faceless forum one cannot but wonder the kind of person u truly are. Truth be told u cannot blame a wife for the husbands indiscretion but madam. Revenge is not for people that one to stay married. Take ur revenge and walkout of the marriage Or work it out with ur husband.

Good talk

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
crackhaus:

You're so right cheesycheesy

Feminists know that they can get any man they want and really don't need to go through the motions of paying back only one that cheated on them.

@WiLdFLame, just cheat on him back as easily as a true feminist would...there must be plenty men out there hungry for a taste of your sexy body - this is surely the best way to payback..
Also, do it on your matrimonial bed for proper effect. gringrin

gud of you
punishment 2...hmmm dis should break his ego alot...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by bennyrazz: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Pls...truthfully answer dis question..how many side chic,wive,girlfriend do you have?
your question is out of context.

Since you are a feminist according to your claims, your testosterone should be high grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Yeecar(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

gud of you
punishment 2...hmmm dis should break his ego alot...
madam, please, please and please, do not try this, u might crush his ego but and am not so sure your hubby will ever forgive you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Do bdsm abi wetin dey call am
Tie him and eudw his seek till it sours
While at it, spank the hell outta him
Tell him all you know
Speak in freaking odd languages
Tell him you gonna feck his balls off
Have a lubricants beside you to lubricate you
Show him you are master

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dyt:
Do bdsm abi wetin dey call am Tie him and eudw his seek till it sours While at it, spank the hell outta him Tell him all you know Speak in freaking odd languages Tell him you gonna feck his balls off Have a lubricants beside you to lubricate you Show him you are master
You mean i should cockold him? or you mean "bdsm"?
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
madam, please, please and please, do not try this, u might crush his ego but and am not so sure your hubby will ever forgive you.
you mean i should cuckold him? dem what punishment do you want me to met out to this guy?
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by Dyt(f): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
WiLdFLame:

You mean i should cockold him?
or you mean "bdsm"?

Cockold I don't mean get to straf a man in his presence oo
Tie him up and bleep the hell outta him whipping his damn body
If possible let him suck a strapon
tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Cheating Husband by lilmax(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
As a feminist gringringrin

3 GBOSA for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Abuse / A Wife Abuser Gets his reward / What Is You Spouse's Greatest Flaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.