Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl (2771 Views)

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Ayjos10(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Lalaasticlala lets show this girls how its done

Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Any person who does this shud be dumped ASAP...it's not worth keeping this kind of relationship If one is too dependent to his/her partner...
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Any person who does this shud be dumped ASAP...it's not worth keeping this kind of relationship If one is too dependent to his/her partner...
i made it very clear in my siggy grin
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by iceberylin(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2015
This stuff is older than .....
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i made it very clear in my siggy grin

BIG Boss...yes oooo grin grin grin cheesy
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Godfullsam(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Girls and phone sha undecided
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by adolfoeduar: 6:03am On Apr 20, 2020
A recent trending option can share on this it has some parts to get according to the plan or have nature to get on it. I will able to get parties that have trans tutors available on this it can put some aspects that used to get data or make aspects on it.
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by followersuk: 7:31am On May 06, 2020
When I think about the Nigerian government opening an account on Nairaland, a cow walking innocently into a den of hungry lions comes to .. BY epicfollowersuk
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by buyausralia: 5:29am On May 14, 2020
. Or Money Loving should be avoided - Romance - Nairaland ... "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets ... (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down) ... Senseless guys wey never leave their home towns come here to spill ... i stand with dark beautiful intelligent independent foreign chics!!!https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by buyausralia: 5:29am On May 14, 2020
Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland ... Since I broke up with my ex,i just developed a phobia for Nigerian ladies expecially the ones residing in Nigeria...they are hopelessly materialistic. ... chaiii..girls ehhh,for her mind she SMART.http://buyfollowersitaly.com/
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by annepdx: 6:22am On May 14, 2020
The pocket-accommodating iPhone 5s, which utilizes Apple's most current working framework (iOS 7), is difficult to beat with regards to natural, secure access to center advanced mobile phone capacities. best running shirts Its camera takes the absolute best stills and recordings you can get with an advanced cell. Its clever unique mark peruser, incorporated with the Home catch, lets you securely and rapidly open the telephone's screen or approve an iTunes buy with a light press of your finger.
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by buyausralia: 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
For instance you want to post any News Concerning Politics 1. Just go to the homepage where u'll see all forum's locate Politics as in the pic below. 3 Likes 2 ...
by http://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by buyausralia: 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
- I am sorry, I was carried away by your journal and intelligence, I forget to thank you for showing us the way to post new message. Thank you ...https://epicfollowers.ca/
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by buyausralia: 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
New Taxi Scheme To Enhance Security In Abuja-sambo by remecy. 2 posts & 880 views. 1:26pm (AkunneObinna). Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In ...
by https://buyfollowerscanada.com/
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by rosy1992(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
No food for lazy man.
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl by followersg: 4:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Nairaland Ladies Please Come In. - Romance (2) - Nairaland ... I could go on wit more questions... most of u guys want a materialistic girl wit artificial ... buy [url="buyinstasingapore.com/index.php/product/buy-2000-instagram-followers-singapore/"] instagram followers paypal [/url]

(1) (Reply)

A Gospel Truth About A Relationship [photos] / Relationship Levels (pics) / My Most Embarrassing Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.