Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) (42873 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
None wink
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Monalisa185(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
if I hear sey i no pick pin..
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
almost evrytin....i don chop cain.....i was stuborn af
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by bestofbabs(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP funny u but d thing no complete o, I served some but mostly d one way u go turn ur head upside down put ur two leg for wall.. oh that na die I stubborn small sha ;DOP funny u but d thing no complete o, I served some but mostly d one way u go turn ur head upside down put ur two leg for wall.. oh that na die I stubborn small sha
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
MirandaPrestly:
I'm seeing some punishments for the first time here!
Thanks OP

I've got to try these on some people
Haba madam... those kids will never forgive you. I'm talking from experience here cause I haven't forgiven brother Dayo
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Sunkyboie(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
All of above. But now a big grin
boie[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by deewhone(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Almost all...boarding tinz. U must serve it no matter how quiet u are, either individually or collectively
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by saintkel(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Abeg which one be lalasticala? Na op abi mod
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Imagine what these mods are putting on front page.
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
gunners160:
But wait o o,what is the essence of this topic?
To allow people like you comment whatever WEED tells you to
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by udysweet(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow! U really stubborn gan o,lol! I can count d number of times on my hands I've served punishment in school. Infact most of dem,na general punishment,lik odas commit,d whole claSs go suffer am
umehmj:
all the above. many are not there sef, like sit on air, plank plus starving. i too stubborn lol
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by shilz(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by blessedfavoured: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
None.

Mum will wait for your favourite cartoon, or show or something to come on, and tell you to face the wall and raise your hands ! or go to your room. Or she won't allow you attend a party you were invited to. Gosh, I'd cry so much.

But I did frog jump in secondary school sha.
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by suwalee(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
dammy13:
Which punishment did you serve as a kid?

smiley wink R231 Lalasticlala
jeez after serving thirteen I didn't attend school for three day cos my legs were shaking couldnt stand
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
I experienced 5. . . .7.. . . .8.. . . 9. . . .13. Funny thing is my Kids have not experienced any of it. Lucky bastards. They are fortunate i found a better, non violent way of getting my point across. cool
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by umehmj(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
Wow! U really stubborn gan o,lol! I can count d number of times on my hands I've served punishment in school. Infact most of dem,na general punishment,lik odas commit,d whole claSs go suffer am

my dear my own too much. my saviour is im brainy plus likeable.

who climbed the church roof top to bring down a ball......Johnson
who rang the break bell when it's not yet time??..... Johnson
why is the class noisy?...... Johnson

end of term
And the first position goes to.......Johnson
and the winner of 5000m race is.....Johnson
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
irunooboo:
Dick punishment cry
lmao.u are crazy,I'll deliver u with my d*ck
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Donpressman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
None. Was a cool kid
Tah undecided
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by simplisity(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
None. Was a cool kid
Ezi okwu
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
9 ,11 and 8cry cry..couldn't walk for days angry
I sure gave my senior siblings headache
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by udysweet(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hahahaha! Perfect combo. Tnk God for you o,most of dos distubers(any word lik dat,lol) are usually dull o
umehmj:

my dear my own too much. my saviour is im brainy plus likeable.

who climbed the church roof top to bring down a ball......Johnson
who rang the break bell when it's not yet time??..... Johnson
why is the class noisy?...... Johnson

end of term
And the first position goes to.......Johnson
and the winner of 5000m race is.....Johnson
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by lloydhassan(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
7,9,13 !!! oh boi, no b small tin dos days
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by MathsChic(f): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Deckynyansha(f): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
gunners160:
But wait o o,what is the essence of this topic?
Come to my room so that I will tell u. ok?
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Julius2214(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Funny... Na old man dey do himself like this? grin
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by Princezoi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
must you people recycle the same old s.hit, i have seen this thread sometimes ago, when there are a lot of useful topics and info wasting away.
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by toprealman: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jokes apart, apart from a couple, most of these are new to me. Wtf!
Re: Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) by toprealman: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
poshestmina:
9 ,11 and 8cry cry..couldn't walk for days angry
I sure gave my senior siblings headache
can tell from your pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No! Don't Touch Me There" / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.