Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs (2162 Views)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / Google Adsense Banned My Website, Any Way Out Please? / How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Fertilenigeria: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
I had this problem before...

I was making $20+ every day from AdSense.

One of my blog got banned from AdSense and that was my only source of income. The unfortunate thing was that all the domain that in used the adsense code got blacklisted (banned).

So in the end, I struggled to get another AdSense account but the AdSense ad would not display in any of the banned blogs.

what I did...

I bought a related domain name, hosted it on another web hosting account.

I them download the database of the old blacklisted domain and installed it on the new domain. Every other thing remains the same.

I now visited Google search console to instruct a search engine redirection from my old blog to the new one.

After one month, my new blog got even more traffic than the old one and its now making more money from AdSense.

so if you had any issues like this, don't loose Hope. instead apply these tips.

If you need more of these tips and trick, login to Nairaland and click a link on my signature or see my profile for detail

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Danyl(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
that's what I will call uncommon sense and good intuition. nice tips but by the way how are you making that much per day? what are you methods?
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by EntclassBlog(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

One of my blog got banned from AdSense and that was my only source of income. The unfortunate thing was that all the domain that in used the adsense code got blacklisted (banned).

So in the end, I struggled to get another AdSense account but the AdSense ad would not display in any of the banned blogs.

what I did...

I them download the database of the old blacklisted domain and installed it on the new domain. Every other thing remains the same.

I now visited Google search console to instruct a search engine redirection from my old blog to the new one.

After one month, my new blog got even more traffic than the old one and its now making more money from AdSense.

Thanks
Sir, whats ur niche? Wats ur method? Any tips?

1 Like

Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by AdejorLawrence(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wisdom and creativity is profitable.
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by redgem(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
You have just changed your timezone and may notice discrepancies in estimated earnings on the homepage. Your payments will not be impacted. I got this message on my adsense account

How can I solve this problem?
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
have problems getting adsense approval? buy one call 08136413491
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Fertilenigeria: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
EntclassBlog:
Sir, whats ur niche? Wats ur method? Any tips?
My niche is education
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by EntclassBlog(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

My niche is education
Any tips to increase earnings? Abeg
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Fertilenigeria: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
EntclassBlog:

Any tips to increase earnings? Abeg

For me, the only way to increase AdSense earnings is to increase your website traffic. The higher your web traffic, the higher the cost per click and RPM and the higher the earnings
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by EntclassBlog(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

For me, the only way to increase AdSense earnings is to increase your website traffic. The higher your web traffic, the higher the cost per click and RPM and the higher the earnings
Chai,, i thought u would say sometin different from this.. Truely, no 2 ways abt it.. Alright.. Noted.
Thanks
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by donwise1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Ebimablog: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello bro can i call u? Need to talk on Phone pleaseee

Fertilenigeria:

what I did...

If you need more of these tips and trick, login to Nairaland and click a link on my signature or see my profile for detail

Thanks
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Fertilenigeria: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Ebimablog:
Hello bro can i call u? Need to talk on Phone pleaseee

Ok follow the link on my profile or signature. Thanks
Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by pankajsehoriya: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sir, I am facing the issue from Google Adsense. Please help me

This message is to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website.

Issue ID#: 61282231

Ad serving has been disabled to: techmaniya.com

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.techmaniya.com/best-sites-to-download-new-movies-for-free/

Action required: Check all other remaining sites in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Then after I check my website and removed violation content from my site and successfully send appeal troubleshooter form. But no clearance mail receive from Google Adsense. When I check my Google Adsense status on my account that is showing Resolved. But still no ads is showing. I am attaching the screenshots. Tell me how to solve this google Adsense problem.

Re: How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs by Sphilip1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
pankajsehoriya:
Sir, I am facing the issue from Google Adsense. Please help me

This message is to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website.

Issue ID#: 61282231

Ad serving has been disabled to: techmaniya.com

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.techmaniya.com/best-sites-to-download-new-movies-for-free/

Action required: Check all other remaining sites in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Then after I check my website and removed violation content from my site and successfully send appeal troubleshooter form. But no clearance mail receive from Google Adsense. When I check my Google Adsense status on my account that is showing Resolved. But still no ads is showing. I am attaching the screenshots. Tell me how to solve this google Adsense problem.

you shared a links for downlaoding movies for free and it is against their policy..

My own difficullty is that i have verified this my new adsense account with pin... Yet it is still showing "unfortunately your adsense application has been disapproved"

and my eanings are counting... How can i clear this message

(1) (Reply)

LINE: GUNDAM WARS unlimited diamonds hack 2020 Android iOS / Admob Mobile App Development Course: Get Access / Asp, Php, Asp.net, Coldfusion, Jsp Which Is The Most Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.