Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. (1092 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by ebamma(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Since i haven't been online much this few days,
I just came online and saw the thread created by Seun,
Banning all pro Biafra threads on nairaland.
It's a very wrong move,
The social media was created to give a voice to the voiceless.
Another thing many haven't realised yet, is that nairaland is bigger than it creator,
We don't visit this site because we like his name , and he isn't even the contributor that makes this site thick,
I visit Elnathan's, Standd's , Naijasingle's,etc. Blogs,
Because i admire their writing ,
and they are just individual blogs and the only contributor is the owner of the blog ,
Nairaland is built on the back of the fine nairalanders, who make meaningful, funny and sometimes outrageous comments,
So people should stop saying ,
'he is owner of the site, he can do as he wills,
If you don't like his laws quit the site'
Since majority of us don't visit this site because of him.
Re: Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by ebamma(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by jaymejate: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
[size=15pt]REST IN PERFECT BAN [/size]

See you after 3yrs ban grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]REST IN PERFECT BAN [/size]
See you after 3yrs ban grin grin
gringringrinlipsrsealed
Re: Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
ebamma:
Since i haven't been online much this few days,
I just came online and saw the thread created by Seun,
Banning all pro Biafra threads on nairaland.
It's a very wrong move,
The social media was created to give a voice to the voiceless.
Another thing many haven't realised yet, is that nairaland is bigger than it creator,
We don't visit this site because we like his name , and he isn't even the contributor that makes this site thick,
I visit Elnathan's, Standd's , Naijasingle's,etc. Blogs,
Because i admire their writing ,
and they are just individual blogs and the only contributor is the owner of the blog ,
Nairaland is built on the back of the fine nairalanders, who make meaningful, funny and sometimes outrageous comments,
So people should stop saying ,
'he is owner of the site, he can do as he wills,
If you don't like his laws quit the site'
Since majority of us don't visit this site because of him.

This na ur story story story
Re: Just So You Know, Nairaland Is Bigger Than It Owner. by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
I agree; Nairaland is bigger than me. However, deciding what is allowed on Nairaland (and what is not allowed) is an important part of my job.

28 Likes 6 Shares

(1)

Pic: Nigerian Special Forces In Pakistan Training On How To Defeat Boko Haram / Buhari Social Protection Programmes / Picture Of Launching Of Dangote Rice In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.