Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal (4159 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
theV0ice:
Names of those implicated in the #Dasukigate

Sambo Dasuki

Dr Bello Matawalle

Col madaki(rtd)

Doyin Okupe

Ahmad Idris

Yazidu Ibrahim

Namadi Sambo

Gen Sarkin Yaki(rtd)

Gen Terba Waya

Col Jafaru Mohammed

Attahiru Bafarawa

Sagir Attahiru

Raymond Dokpesi

Bashir Yuguda

Peter Odili

Bode George

Out of the 16 names listed above, only 4 are from southern Nigeria while 12 are from Northern Nigeria. 5 are Christians while 11 are Muslims. I believe there are still more but these are the ones i remember.

Do you guys think Buhari should have just looked the other way since they are his 'brothers'? Do you think he is witch hunting his 'brothers'? Would you be okay with him if he decides to let them go, their sins forgiven and the monies left unrecoverable so he can be seen as a 'real democrat'?

Buhari is Betraying Northerners. shocked grin sad

If majority of the people in that list were South East or South South , there would have be noise everywhere.

It is time we from south south say no to protecting our corrupt brothers. We must asked for accountability from our brothers who held public offices and enriched themselves with our common wealth.

Buhari has started his anti corruption war from his brothers and muslim like him.

When he gets to our brothers and christians like us we must support him too. He has shown sincerity.

Thank God we have a man like Buhari who has integrity.

#I Support Buhari

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by benedictnsi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Is this your opinion

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by libertyfather(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wetin wailers no go talk?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
Is this your opinion

Bro it is a Satire/Sarcasism.
I support Buhari on anti corruption 100%.

I am just telling my people in South south and my neighbours in South east to learn from Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
libertyfather:

cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by benedictnsi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

I am just telling my people in South south and my neighbours in South east to learn from Buhari.

Wow, now u confirm its your opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Wow, now u confirm its your opinion grin

cry.
Buhari has started his anti corruption war from his brothers and muslim like him.

When he geta to our brothers and christians like us we must support him too. He has shown sincerity.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by igwe44(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
To hell with your dullard president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
igwe44:

He is my president. I am ok with my "dullard" President. If you are not ok with it you can go on exile, tear ur Nigeria passport and come back in May 29th, 2023 and re apply for Nigeria passport when he must have finished his second term in office.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
libertyfather:

Hahaha
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by palladin: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
igwe44:

see "painment" smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
palladin:

see "painment" smiley smiley

No be small vex. Some people sha angry grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by osazeeblue01: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
How?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by NigLasPresident: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's just that the northerners are more involved politically in Nigeria, that's why it looks so, numerical I mean... You can't indict one southerner without naming multitudes from the north because of the numbers it got represented in politics... So buhari can't be said to be fair or impartial at this point... If he knows of southerners who has looted the nation ever since, then let him name them or is he now afraid of the southerners more than the northerners? If that is the case what would you make out of his actions? Or maybe the southerners have lesser interest in looting the purse of the nation. Results of probes since the beginning of the country can back this up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Money40: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na magic he won't jail any of the Northerners,, wait and see only Peter odili will go to jail, na just film he wan act

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
NigLasPresident:
It's just that the northerners are more involved politically in Nigeria, that's why it looks so, numerical I mean... You can't indict one southerner without naming multitudes from the north because of the numbers it got represented in politics... So buhari can't be said to be fair or impartial at this point... If he knows of southerners who has looted the nation ever since, then let him name them or is he now afraid of the southerners more than the northerners? If that is the case what would you make out of his actions? Or maybe the southerners have lesser interest in looting the purse of the nation. Results of probes since the beginning of the country can back this up.

Under Jonathan alot of southerners were involved in governance. Actually more southerners.

The probe is just starting. NSA is part of Defence ministry. All dis list are corruption under a single ministry. By d time d probe spread to other ministries then u will know how southerners are involved.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by ckmayoca: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Until the sentence is pronounce bro. Na d end dey determine naija movie.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Fanirandele: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
if the list was the other way round and many people from the SE or SS were indicted, the bigots will have been making noise that he is targeting their tribe. very pathetic bunch, what has any of the thieves done to benefit their tribes yet the mumus keep defending them in the name of "he is our brother"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
ckmayoca:
Until the sentence is pronounce bro. Na d end dey determine naija movie.

We are watching
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by STARGREEN(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
pls don't rush to conclusions till the end.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by porshuch: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
They said he will Islamise Nigeria, but now, I see he is even a christian, pope ordained him knight of the church. Lol.
Wailers ooooooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by gsport: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

we are not ur neighbour
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by NOBODYY: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
igwe44:

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
gsport:
we are not ur neighbour

South east, south west and North central are south south neighbours.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by NigLasPresident: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

Under Jonathan alot of southerners were involved in governance. Actually more southerners.

The probe is just starting. NSA is part of Defence ministry. All dis list are corruption under a single ministry. By d time d probe spread to other ministries then u will know how southerners are involved.

Lol... So you think they were more southerners in the last administration ? Ok let's watch and see how the name calling and exposing in terms of corrupt person exposing goes... You would be amazed at the numbers from the north at the end of the day... If you arrest one southerner by the time he finishes his confession he would have exposed a hundred northerner connected directly to the crime.. Wanna bet with me on the figure to be exposed that would come from the north before the end of this administration corruption crackdown?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by NigLasPresident: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Money40:
Na magic he won't jail any of the Northerners,, wait and see only Peter odili will go to jail, na just film he wan act

hmmm
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Proudnigga(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

South east, south west and North central are south south neighbours
only in Nigeria. Unity and faith peace and progress are just wishes but opposite in reality. F nigeria
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Proudnigga:
only in Nigeria. Unity and faith peace and progress are just wishes but opposite in reality. F nigeria
Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

Buhari is Betraying Northerners. shocked grin sad

If majority of the people in that list were South East or South South , there would have be noise everywhere.

It is time we from south south say no to protecting our corrupt brothers. We must asked for accountability from our brothers who held public offices and enriched themselves with our common wealth.

When he gets to our brothers and christians like us we must support him too. He has shown sincerity.

Thank God we have a man like Buhari who has integrity.

#I Support Buhari

Little brain. It just shows from your list that majority of corrupt Nigerians are from muslim north, then SW with the least in SE. One of the Igbo woman NOI is already shutting the mouth of fg for dare to mention her innocent name. Except you are saying that buhari is partial. More over all this names are pdp people. Where is amechi, fashola, obj, tinubu and co. Until then, i may crown him the king of the north.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by stillchris: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
your opinion

Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
tuale4u:

How many years will that take? Probably 3years to probe all the ministries, while the country languish in pain huh....

Still waiting for him to give us the list of those who return stolen money and the amount return..

He should also prosecute them too, then tell us what he is going to do with the money....
Re: Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal by 2dillu2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wailers like mogidi tonyebarcanista firefire and the rest will be angry with you not to forget abobaku pa chukwudi44 chief wailer grin grin grin

Abi am I lying fellow nairalanders

Quote me and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu’s Screening Tops Senate’s Weekly Agenda / UI and UNILAG's first VC: Why Awo Forbidden Zik To Rule Western Region / Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.