Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (55585 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Ignores EFCC Invitation- SR / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by okomogo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's how Dasuki was innocent

Those goats claiming witch hunt should apply some sense

The irony : Tompolo trying to tell us EFCC is not law abiding?

Only in Nigeria

At least someone is controlling efcc , is it not this same efcc you people called obasanjos attack dog?

The fact remains tompolo is a tout, 7 days issued by asari Dokubo to release Nnamdi has expired why hasn't any pipes been bombed?

A few weeks into swearing in, Buhari ordered hits on the creek, you all cried fowl play

Now, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am , no body is above the law, when soldiers, Navy and Airforce is deployed to the creeks and those who are stewpyd enough to want to protect tompolo get shot I hope the people there won't go and protest at UN embassy

Guy na your FISH BRAIN dey duty?
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Blog boy, ask your daddy whether na fish brain he bin use born you
okomogo:

Guy na your FISH BRAIN dey duty?
Re: Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo by McTobe(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's how Dasuki was innocent

Those goats claiming witch hunt should apply some sense

The irony : Tompolo trying to tell us EFCC is not law abiding?

Only in Nigeria

At least someone is controlling efcc , is it not this same efcc you people called obasanjos attack dog?

The fact remains tompolo is a tout, 7 days issued by asari Dokubo to release Nnamdi has expired why hasn't any pipes been bombed?

A few weeks into swearing in, Buhari ordered hits on the creek, you all cried fowl play

Now, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am , no body is above the law, when soldiers, Navy and Airforce is deployed to the creeks and those who are stewpyd enough to want to protect tompolo get shot I hope the people there won't go and protest at UN embassy

grin grin grin My friend from what your post am sure u don't know what happened during the Militancy period in the Niger delta. The truth is that both Army and Navy dey fear to enter Creek o. Buhari can fight corruption but he should apply wisdom. No country have ever won a two front war. let him face and conclude the present corruption cases before him and afterwards when he must have taken care of them and solved Boko Haram problems and settled the IPOB issue he can now triumphantly go after Tompolo as Continuing fight against corruption with Public support. He is just trying to make the atmosphere more hot for him. This is called Political Sagacity. No point fighting many front war. If boys go back creek our economy go hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.