Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For (1224 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by nkemjacob2(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Change! Change! Change! We clamour for, yet fuel scacity looms. Light problem. Some one should tell the difference between APC and PDP

3 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by iPrevail(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
You never chi chum ching undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by mikolo80: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Change! Change! Change! We clamour for, yet fuel scacity looms. Light problem. Some one should tell the difference between APC and PDP
Fashola is prime minister and ibo man is in charge of nnpc and oil ministry
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by sharawwy(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Don't u know that change is a gradual process or are u just expecting him to perform miracle all of a sudden
The douchebag that left the office for him really destroyed it so it's gonna take time for it to get fixed !!!

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ProfSamurai(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2015
sharawwy:
Don't u know that change is a gradual process or are u just expecting him to perform miracle all of a sudden
The douchebag that left the office for him really destroyed it so it's gonna take time for it to get fixed !!!

Change is indeed a gradual process.
But 7/48 months is enough to start seeing 'change' in lots of things.

What am I even saying. Change is Change either negative or positive. abi @Mbuhari no be so?
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by banki(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2015
The change I voted is here....

There has been terrible fuel scarcity in abuja since November last year,it was made worse in April and may this year so this one happening now isn't a new thing, I expect it to be resolved soonest people were simply stealing and now that it's difficult to steal I expect worse things from them

The change I voted for is here, no government official is stealing with impunity again,if you try am na OYO be your own, how you go even try am? TSA is being implemented...no matter how much enemies don't want it to be implemented

Ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2015
ProfSamurai:

Change is indeed a gradual process.
But 7/48 months is enough to start seeing 'change' in lots of things.

What am I even saying. Change is Change either negative or positive. abi @Mbuhari no be so?
So are politicians still looting the treasury like they did under PDP?

Are corrupt politicians still being pardoned and rewarded like they were under GEJ?

Are funds meant to fight boko Haram still being shared amongst politicians, sending ill equipped soldiers to their death?

Are Nigerians still regularly embarrassed by a drunk president and his wife in front of the whole world?

Stealing is now corruption, is that not change to you?

The new president isn't controlled by women now.

Do you guys think it was Buhari that looted the country dry??

In the midst of low oil prices, the current administration is proposing the largest budget in a long while....... even larger than when oil prices where almost x4.

Nigeria is undergoing a moral awakening and that is the foundation of nation building............ not ignoring looters and sending the message to a generation that when you rob a nation blind, you will be ignored.

4 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by Standing5(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2015
I expect u not to. Before Change took charge, dollar was speculated to hit N260 in june but changed postponed that by 6 months even factor such us oil prices used in arriving at that prediction has since nosedived for the worse. PDP was planning to double taxes, sell NNPC and stop amnesty with anticipated oil sales at $55/b, Change came on board and averted all of that with same oil selling for $37/b and poised to go down even further. I you have a good heart towards politics/economic analysis, Change is all you should be seeing.

3 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by STARGREEN(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Actually Change requires patience because it's a gradual process but the fear is that the change agent has changed from what they taught he worth. at least by now we should have seen imaginary gold as promised then patiently queue to get their! No direction towards macro economic issues like unemployment, inflation, corruption, fuel scarcity and..... well.
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ProfSamurai(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2015
ba7man:
So are politicians still looting the treasury like they did under PDP?

Are corrupt politicians still being pardoned and rewarded like they were under GEJ?

Are funds meant to fight boko Haram still being shared amongst politicians, sending ill equipped soldiers to their death?

Are Nigerians still regularly embarrassed by a drunk president and his wife in front of the whole world?

Stealing is now corruption, is that not change to you?

The new president isn't controlled by women now.

Do you guys think it was Buhari that looted the country dry??

Opinion Differs bro.
I voted Buhari not oblivious of the fact that I'm in GEJ's side of the political map but I'm disappointed.

It's not too late. Buhari should learn to multitask!
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2015
nkemjacob2:

But you didn't vote for APC in the last elections

Key differences so far? If we had been foolish enough to vote PDP, dasuki would have continued to share money, dieziani would not have cancer and NNPC would have continued to be an ATM for crooks.

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by mysteriousman(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2015
In light of the Dasukigate scandal one should never ask this question

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ba7man(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2015
ProfSamurai:

Opinion Differs bro.
I voted Buhari oblivious of the fact that I'm in GEJ's side of the political map but I'm disappointed.

It's not to late. Buhari should learn to multitask!
You have a point there............ but you need to clean a kitchen before cooking a meal.

Money is needed to multitask and this current administration is trying to squeeze out funds that aren't even there.

I'm just patiently waiting on the 2016 budget and how it's utilized before I pass judgement.

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ProfSamurai(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2015
ba7man:
You have a point there............ but you need to clean a kitchen before cooking a meal.

Money is needed to multitask and this current administration is trying to squeeze out funds that aren't even there.

I'm just patiently waiting on the 2016 budget and how it's utilized before I pass judgement.
I guess in cleaning...
You need a clean broom to clean a dirty kitchen. Or do you use a dirty one?
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by fistonati(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's what happens when u were sleeping on bicycle. You better endure and pray dt God gv u an headway in your life because He's d only one dt cant change but can change everything/anything

CHANGE MY FOOT
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by jimi4us: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Una vote change abi.? Oil is now $36 na next year January una go see sack letters everywhere. Make I dey dance dey go jare. Mumuu change.

Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Keep crying while expecting change in 6months.

Even your Jonathan cldnt transform shiit in 6yrs!
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by princemillla(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who are the "WE"
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ba7man(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
ProfSamurai:

I guess in cleaning...
You need a clean broom to clean a dirty kitchen. Or do you use a dirty one?
Don't worry, clean brooms are widely available in Nigeria.
Re: We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For by ProfSamurai(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2015
ba7man:
Don't worry, clean brooms are widely available in Nigeria.

Agreed. But are not currently employed by the administration so determined to clean up the country.

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Want Nigeria Again, 'united States Of Arewa Republic' / Amaechi Orders Financial, Staff Audit Of NIMASA / Things You Don't Know About The Jagaban (bola Ahmed Tinubu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.