Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. (1416 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Russell Wilson Said He Cried After Banging Ciara For The First Time / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
ITS WAS THE YEAR 2005/09/23. LOCATION: UNIVERSITY OF JOS, FEMALE HOSTEL, ROOM 213. WE WERE BOTH DATING A GIRL NAMED PRECIOUS. HE WAS STILL UPCOMING: AS IN, JUST A UNIVERSITY MUSIC SHOW ARTISTE. I WAS IN BED WITH HER WHEN HE WALKED IN.. PLUS THAT WAS THE FORTH TIME HE CAUGHT US IN THE ACT. HE ACTUALLY SHED A DROP OF TEARS OR TWO. I KNEW HE WAS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, BUT SHE DARED RISKED IT COS I WAS RICHER(THEN O! NOT NOW). HE STARTED SHOUTING N CUSSING. THEN IN A FIT OF RAGE, I CALLED HIM "BROKE PIECE OF SHI*T"! AND HE SAID ONLY THIS WORDS "IT WONT BE LIKE THIS FOREVER"... HOW TRUE! SO IF YOU'RE READING THIS ICE PRINCE, I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SORRY! moral lesson: never underestimate nor condescend on people just cos their today looks poor.. u dont know what the future holds. lalasticlala please help me get this to FP. perhaps someone who knows someone who knows ten people who knows a friend of ICEPRINCE could tell him.. cos i know he'll never forget the words n deeds of HARMONY
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by adonbilivit: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
he caught u guys 4 times? adonbilivit
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by alex81(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
K. Leh me forward it 2 his mail.

1 Like

Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
he caught u guys 4 times? adonbilivit
I SWEAR IT! YES FOUR TIMES.
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by adonbilivit: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
I SWEAR IT! YES FOUR TIMES.
nawa. Ice prince has moved on bro. guess u are broke now? hustle harder so u can afford to invite him to perform at ur event...that way u can get to apologize to him face to face. Broke niggaz don't stand a chance of having a one on one with MADE niggaz
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
If he was still broke, would you have apologized? Apologies don't really change a thing. U'd still do same to someone else u are richer than!

1 Like

Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
1. Oga, which of d hostels in unijos are u talking about?

2. No hostel in unijos (abj/naraguta/village) has upto 213 rooms!

Oga Op u sabi lie no be small!!
Anyway, ur story make sense sha.
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
nawa. Ice prince has moved on bro. guess u are broke now? hustle harder so u can afford to invite him to perform at ur event...that way u can get to apologize to him face to face. Broke niggaz don't stand a chance of having a one on one with MADE niggaz
ITS NOT A HUMBLE THING TO BRAG, BUT FOR THIS THREATNING COMMENT WILL STAIN MY CLEAN SLATE. SO I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION TO SAVE MY EGO... IM NOT 'BROKE' ON THE SCALE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN, TO GOD BE THE GLORY, BUT I AM ABOVE THE MIDDLE CLASS- SLIGHTLY OH. AND YES OF COURSE AS OF TODAY, HE IS QUITE RICHER

1 Like

Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by adonbilivit: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
ITS NOT A HUMBLE THING TO BRAG, BUT FOR THIS THREATNING COMMENT WILL STAIN MY CLEAN SLATE. SO I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION TO SAVE MY EGO... IM NOT 'BROKE' ON THE SCALE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN, TO GOD BE THE GLORY, BUT I AM ABOVE THE MIDDLE CLASS- SLIGHTLY OH. AND YES OF COURSE AS OF TODAY, HE IS QUITE RICHER
how much are u worth?
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
captainboris:
1. Oga, which of d hostels in unijos are u talking about?

2. No hostel in unijos (abj/naraguta/village) has upto 213 rooms!

Oga Op u sabi lie no be small!!
Anyway, ur story make sense sha.
NARAGUTA BESIDE BOY'S HOSTEL, THE ONE WITH A BASKET BALL COURT, ATTACHED- AS OF THEN OH- IS D.O.S. HOUSE AND I WAS A FRIEND TO KEVIN PAM: THE DIRECTOR OF SOCIALS. THE ONE WHO WON BIGBROTHER AFRICA. AS FOR THE ROOMS, THEY WERENT NUMBERED IN ASCENDING NOR DESCENDING ORDER. IT WAS ON THE FORTH FLOOR OF WING A'. with these lil precise details, i hope ive convinced u. ANY OTHER QUESTION?
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
how much are u worth?
ER.. DONT WORRY, I'D DECLARE MY WORTH TO C.C.B.

2 Likes

Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother you are forgive now go am sin no more.

1 Like

Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Chanchit: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
No Bro'. He would look back and thank you for making him work harder.
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
NARAGUTA BESIDE BOY'S HOSTEL, THE ONE WITH A BASKET BALL COURT, ATTACHED- AS OF THEN OH- IS D.O.S. HOUSE AND I WAS A FRIEND TO KEVIN PAM: THE DIRECTOR OF SOCIALS. THE ONE WHO WON BIGBROTHER AFRICA. AS FOR THE ROOMS, THEY WERENT NUMBERED IN ASCENDING NOR DESCENDING ORDER. IT WAS ON THE FORTH FLOOR OF WING A'. with these lil precise details, i hope ive convinced u. ANY OTHER QUESTION?

I think ur description rhythms with "babylon hostel" which has a basketball court/s.u.g white house adjacent to it.
Its just dt babylon hostel has only 3 floors.
All thesame, I think I'm kinda convinced now.
No further questions boss!
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
vfactor:
If he was still broke, would you have apologized? Apologies don't really change a thing. U'd still do same to someone else u are richer than!
I GUESS D OLD ME WOULDNT HAVE. BUT THIS TIME IM HUMBLE. SO YES I WOULD
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
captainboris:

I think ur description rhythms with "babylon hostel" which has a basketball court/s.u.g white house adjacent to it.
Its just dt babylon hostel has only 3 floors.
All thesame, I think I'm kinda convinced now.
No further questions boss!
CASE DISMISSED
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Chanchit:
No Bro'. He would look back and thank you for making him work harder.
I HOPE SO OH
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
I GUESS D OLD ME WOULDNT HAVE. BUT THIS TIME IM HUMBLE. SO YES I WOULD

People change. I only hope you have changed.
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by cruzita(f): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
this story is annoying and touching.but what can I do if not to sit and wait for the post that says *ice-prince finally forgave me*
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by rumomonga(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
He is supposed to find you and embarrass you with money and buy your family house and use it as a viewing center.

Na joke oo Harmony
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
cruzita:
this story is annoying and touching.but what can I do if not to sit and wait for the post that says *ice-prince finally forgave me*
I SINCERELY HOPE SO
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
rumomonga:
He is supposed to find you and embarrass you with money and buy your family and use it as a viewing center.

Na joke oo Harmony
HMMM.. SMH! YOU FUNNY SHA
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Where is dat fu*king "mizquote "these words are for u. ... U should stop looking down on pp... Bit*h angry
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Grinch:
Where is dat fu*king "mizquote "these words are for u. ... U should stop looking down on pp... Bit*h angry
O BOY EASY O! E NEVER REACH INSULT NA?
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by NaijaHotGuy: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2015
so where precious con dey now
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2015
HandsomeHITLER:
O BOY EASY O! E NEVER REACH INSULT NA?
cos she is one ass of a bit*ch sad
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Grinch:
cos she is one ass of a bit*ch sad
GUESS YOU'RE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION.
Re: 'i Once Called Ice-prince 'broke Piece Of Sh*t'.. He Cried. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:44am On Dec 13, 2015
NaijaHotGuy:
so where precious con dey now
LAST I CHECKED SHE'S MARRIED.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Reduce My Thing. (see Reason) / Romancelanders, Do I Look Like An Ogbanje? / See Fake Boobs Ladies Now Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.