Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15170 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
Bleep me sideways. . . . . . .Who is this retard called Sivash?
What is he wearing? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Somebody gimme a gun. . . . .Lemme shoot his pelvic bone.

Disgusting animal!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
mystikal:

prize money is 71 grand or thereabout.
Wetin do prize fund nah? I wan know ooo.
~Sauron~:

Disgusting animal!!!
grin grin grin grin. He is an amoeba. BB is now a freak show oooo. He is wearing a modern version of the MANKINI. BOOKIES MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF U ABUNDANTLY OOOO. AMEN. I NEVER LOST DOSH THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES. SOPHIE DON WIN. WINNER OOOOOOOO WINNER SOPHIE U DON WIN O WINNER. I AM SO HAPPY FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT  grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Disgusting animal!!!
ROFLMAO, He was made to wear that by the so called Big Brother!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
How anticlimatic undecided tongue cheesy. I've never been so indifferent about a winner emerging as I was tonight. Sophie wins. Big deal grin. Poor Siavash, lost his voice, wore that dreadful get-up all week, and he still didn't win. Life's a b*tch hey?? grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2009
~I hear you Maedan. . . .Me & You Both! No emotions!Bet she's saving it all for Kris! Rodrigo showed more emotions than the winner! I caught the interview half way thro. . .Shoo Kris will prolly be fiddling w/ the girls right about now! grin

~Anyways "Sanks You" as my 4 yr old Twin neices use to say grin for Moaning,Bitching,laffing with me on this series! Thank Fork its over! grin See You lot around the land!

~Yeah! Yeah! Chic2pimp . . You shud make some donation. . .Support my charity? My Sort Code is BB10

~you shud invite us for a bender at your local, cheesy spend a lil bit of that cash. . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Yeah! Yeah! Chic2pimp . . You shud make some donation. . .Support my charity? My Sort Code is BB10

Charity ke? cheesy cheesy. No be me and michael jackson we are the world. The time,effort and money I donated then is enough to feed africa and asia for a whole millenium. wink cool cool cool.
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Garamond][size=12pt]

~you shud invite us for a bender at your local, cheesy spend a lil bit of that cash. . .

[quote][/quote]See ya mouth like bender cheesy. The bender me and wifey dey do every night is enough for me jare. wink grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by tubabie(f): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2009
@Chickenshrimp

Its past bedtime for shrimps why are you not in bed?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:03am On Sep 05, 2009
tubabie:

@Chickenshrimp

Its past bedtime for shrimps why are you not in bed?
Hehehehe grin grin grin.Tubasexy u no serious ooo. So u and Alhaja Mukinatu are now using the same bars on me abi? Don't worry.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:20am On Sep 05, 2009
~Stingy! shocked

~Get your mind out of the gutter! @ "Bender" cheesy Cheap skate!! After all the typing & having a go at us,you dont want to say share your winnings by offering us a drink! Na Wah Oh!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:28am On Sep 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Stingy! shocked

~Get your mind out of the gutter! @ "Bender" cheesy Cheap skate!! After all the typing & having a go at us,you dont want to say share your winnings by offering us a drink! Na Wah Oh!

If una wan drink,tap dey your houses abi cheesy grin. Drink from dia nah. Its not my fault I only fit recognize one type of bender ooo, blame it on my teacher wink tongue. Would a stingy guy leave advices and words of wisdom on a forum? cool cool cool. Those words are more valuable than material wants if ya get me.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2009
~You're too funny! I've just LOL here,cudnt keep the giggles in. . .it's all good!Just having a laff. . .

~Its been great having you on board wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You're too funny! I've just LOL here,cudnt keep the giggles in. . .it's all good!Just having a laff. . .

~Its been great having you on board wink

Good to know I am making peeps laugh. Thanks sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Abeg ooo don't let your hubby see am ooo. I still wan have kids wink grin grin. Its also been an absolute pleasure having u ,Maedan and Sara J on board. Couldn't have asked for any better especially being the only male onboard wink wink smiley. Definitely was envied by many NL males.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2009
@mohawkchic
Ditto on the thanks for all the moaning, bitching, laffing etc together the past weeks----it was a flipping blast! Sooo cool hanging with you guys, sara j and even chic2pimp with all his teasing! Let's do this again soon wink grin!

@chic2chimp
As for you---so, we're good enough to have a laff with on NL, but not to share your ill-gotten gains with, ehh grin grin?? But you're right; the cash don't matter - it was great just having you around(even though you teased me like hell angry cheesy)!!!!

We had our own virtual BB "house" going on right here - and you guys have been the best of HM8s! It would be weird for me though, waking up at midnight to tune in to BB live feed and finding no one on---but I'll get used to it! See you around, luvvies wink smiley!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
~Aaaw! Not to woory you'll fill that time some other way. . .

~It was an absolute pleasure guys!

~Sara J has been a no-show,prolly enjoying her shopping on her win grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
Haven't spent the money yet as I haven't got it yet.
It wasn't a good final though. I thought the most
interesting part was seeing the ex housemates.
its also good to see Noirin and Bea are friends again.
I think they make a good pair of BFFs.

By the way BB Africa is starting tomorrow,
is there anyway we can watch from here?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2009
i did catch some clips of BBA last year from some site I can't recall now. u just google it.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2009
Whats the point in watching clips here and there?
I won't bother watching it if I cannot get full
episodes, otherwise I won't know whats going on.
I think Big Brother UK put the full episodes on
their channel 4 site, I'm not too sure.
Surely, Mnet can do the same.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:24am On Sep 06, 2009
~Is BBA a good watch? I've never watched it. . . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 06, 2009
MC, What happened to your colors cry
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2009
I've heard it makes the Big Brother UK house look like a nunnery shocked
I heard they have some kind of a shower hour
where there is nothing left to the imagination.
Loads of open shagging going on without a care in the world. shocked shocked
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2009
FL Gators:

MC, What happened to your colors cry

~ grin FLG. . .the Rum & Coke seem to be taking effect on my fingers,missed out on the slash ( / ) Sorted Now  wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2009
sara j:

I've heard it makes the Big Brother UK house look like a nunnery shocked
I heard they have some kind of a shower hour
where there is nothing left to the imagination.
Loads of open shagging going on without a care in the world. shocked shocked

~ shocked grin cheesy You Dont Say!! I've seen Topic titles on BBA but never felt the need to read. . .Zooming off there in a mo. . . grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 3:44am On Sep 06, 2009
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:46am On Sep 06, 2009
~Ta wink Checking it out! bRb
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin FLG. . .the Rum & Coke seem to be taking effect on my fingers,missed out on the slash ( / ) Sorted Now  wink

Kai look @ dis drunkard  tongue cheesy
maedan:

@chic2chimp
As for you---so, we're good enough to have a laff with on NL, but not to share your ill-gotten gains with, ehh grin grin?? But you're right; the cash don't matter - it was great just having you around(even though you teased me like hell angry cheesy)!!!!
Share wetin? undecided Lai lai cheesy. Exactly now u are thinking. Cash don't matter(abeg make u help me tell mohawk). She's probably drinking or cleaning the house as per usual*sighs and shakes head* grin grin. I am glad u enjoyed my teasing wink cool but probably shoulda teased u a bit more(one of my regretts). Okies then Aureviour bethrens cool cool cool.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 3:58am On Sep 06, 2009
hehehe
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2009
Big Brother Africa also dosen't vote nice people to win.
Its not exactly a morality contest, like here.
The man that won Big Brother Africa 3 was married
and was having an affair with a fellow HM throughout
the series, as well as that, he sexually assaulted
another HM while she was passed out drunk.
And the prick ended up winning!!
If that was BBUK, he would have been kicked out
for the sexual assault, and rightly so.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2009
actually saw that episode. the gal she assaulted was a Nigerian. It caused quite a stir, but the dude still won.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2009
Here are the photos of Bea and Noirin.
Glad they made up

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Looove Bea's shoes. But I really think girls over twenty should never wear pink grin!
sara j, don't let's think those smiles mean they're best pals - it's for the camera!! I'm watching BBLB now and some of the HM8s are still bickering over little issues. Like that "Noirin's a rabbit" comment and why David and Lisa were the only ones who voted that last nomination. In short, those who had beef in the house, still have beef outside it! Freddie will be staying seriously out of Bea's way, too, trust me!

OMG, I can't believe I'm still into BB - I think I need to check into rehab embarassed wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Kai look @ dis drunkard  tongue cheesy

shocked shocked  Whats a chic to do on a weekend but chillax w/ a couple of glasses. . mellow out life's ups & Downs  wink

chic2pimp:

She's probably drinking or cleaning the house as per usual*sighs and shakes head* grin grin.

shocked grin Oh Lawd! ARe you having digs at my Social & Housekeeping Skills ? OKies! Game On!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
sara j:

Big Brother Africa also dosen't vote nice people to win.
Its not exactly a morality contest, like here.
The man that won Big Brother Africa 3 was married
and was having an affair with a fellow HM throughout
the series, as well as that, he sexually assaulted
another HM while she was passed out drunk.
And the prick ended up winning!!
If that was BBUK, he would have been kicked out
for the sexual assault, and rightly so.

~Whoa! The tolerance on BBA is nothing BBUK will encourage. . the outrage that wud have ensued from the British public if all that happened here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..." / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.