Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15185 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
Theres another nominations on Sunday and the HMs think they don't have to do anymore.
Interesting to see who they will nominate. Hopefully it will be face to face this time as it
will be the hardest.
I am also looking forward to them having to pick a 2nd person to nominate now that
Marcus is gone.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2009
~It will be interesting to see who they nominate. . they've still got Siavash. . so i know Lisa,David,Rodrigo will vote him! Seeing how Freddie survived each eviction didnt stop them from nominatnig him week after week,Siavash surving eivtion will not be a saving grace!

~There's an eviction on Tuesday right?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2009
@MOHAWKCHICK

Nominations tomorrow and eviction on Tuesday night.
I like Charlie but I wouldn't mind if he was evicted
In the last few weeks, you can see how hungry he is
to win and I really think that he is sure he's going to win.
When Siavash was kept in last night you could see how
disappointed he was, obviously because he does not get
on with Siavash and the fact that he was kept in over Marcus
means that the public like him, which does not favour Charlie
because he of the big row he had with Siavash earlier in the
week.
I am sure this is what is going through Charlie's head as we speak.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
~I'm w/ on on Not Minding one lil bit if Charlie's evicted! He sure is hungry to win. . brings out a side of him i dont like at all especially during his row w/ Siavash!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2009
Actually I am really disliking Charlie at the moment.
You can really see his true colours now.
(''I love everyone, I don't want to leave)
I really do hope that Charle is out next.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
Siavash was on the ball last night when he
was discussing Charlie in the diary room.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I'm w/ on on Not Minding one lil bit if Charlie's evicted! He sure is hungry to win. . brings out a side of him i dont like at all especially during his row w/ Siavash!

Charlie is a self-servicer. He was such a monster in that row. Him and Rod. Tufiakwa. I want either Sia or the dumbo to win. But instead of charlie winning, let the master schemer Lisa win as much as I don't like her.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:27am On Aug 31, 2009
~I strongly agree AgabaI23. . . See how he delibrately didnt mention Siavash on his list of "people he was close to" in the house! He sees Siavash standing betwen him & whatever amount they'll raise on the prize fund!

~Lisa wud let our Tax contributions be if she won. . she's been thinking of signing on after the show!! Can you imagine that! What a tosser! Society's leech!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:31am On Aug 31, 2009
sara j:

Actually I am really disliking Charlie at the moment.
You can really see his true colours now.
(''I love everyone, I don't want to leave)
I really do hope that Charle is out next.

sara j:

Siavash was on the ball last night when he
was discussing Charlie in the diary room.

~I know right!they shud let him stay in there since he doesnt want to go. . .lying thro his teeth! he changed his tune when Lisa said she's looking forward to leaving!

~I missed out on sat's recap. . i didnt record it either. . anything exciting happen? usually sat's show is about what happens before & after eviction. .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
After Marcus left, Charlie was upset that he went.
Siavash said in the diary room that Charlie really wanted
to win and that he is going the wrong way about it.
He then said that Charlie shouldn't have nominated
Marcus if he liked him that much.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
Thanks for the insight, guys, I mean about Charlie. Why nominate someone if you like them so much to miss them when they're gone? Siavash was right when he said this in the diary room. He's beginning to make sense about why he hates to nominate. This does not mean I like his tactics; if I was in the house I would distrust and dislike him like Charlie and Rod seem to grin.

I wish David would win, though it's very unlikely cheesy embarassed. He's not exactly the "bookies' favourite", but after he stood up to Bea all those weeks ago, I began to feel a grudging respect for the guy!! He's actually the last of the "new" roommates to be standing in the house! That has to count for something. I certainly don't want Charlie, Siavash, Roddy or even Sophie to win. That leaves Lisa and Dave. What say you, guys?? smiley
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
I still prefer Sia or Sophie to win. In the worst case senario let Lisa win but not David!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
Does anyone else think Charlie, Sophie, Roddy and Siavash are all a bunch of weaklings and falsies grin? Threatening to stage a walk-out, but when it came right down to it, noone had the nerve. Charlie ran out of the diary room claiming to want to take a bath first before deciding, while those two airheads(Sophie&Roddy) looked scared as hell. Only Siavash showed some backbone, but really if he was so sincere he could have just walked out himself while the other losers were stalling.

I just think Lisa and Dave have been the most constant. They both have their faults, but there's something about their smoking, tea-drinking friendship that I like cheesy. The rest can jump off the BB roof for all I care tongue grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
maedan:

Does anyone else think Charlie, Sophie, Roddy and Siavash are all a bunch of weaklings and falsies grin? Threatening to stage a walk-out, but when it came right down to it, noone had the nerve. Charlie ran out of the diary room claiming to want to take a bath first before deciding, while those two airheads(Sophie&Roddy) looked scared as hell. Only Siavash showed some backbone, but really if he was so sincere he could have just walked out himself while the other losers were stalling.

I just think Lisa and Dave have been the most constant. They both have their faults, but there's something about their smoking, tea-drinking friendship that I like cheesy. The rest can jump off the BB roof for all I care tongue grin.
On the contrary I do not like them. I want Lisa to be evicted.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2009
Very good tonight.
The old Lisa is well and truly back.
She was saying they were all childish yet
she was the most childish one spitting
out her dummy.
Although she was right about one thing
Charlie is a little prick.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2009
You are on the money Sarah,

I loved the revelation of the nominations.

Did you see how Rodrigo was latching on to Lisa trying to win her favour after? Though he lost it and nominated her to her surprise.

I loved it. I loved that parrrrt
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2009
Now that every one is up, I'm afraid David/Lisa might go. This is very unfair, considering the childish antics of the other housemates. Too "close" to nominate?! Get over it! Charlie is false like Sophie said; yes, Lisa likes to draw people into her web, but there's nothing sinister about that, (wasn't Charlie jealous of Rodrigo+Sophie friendship) and yes, Siavash tries to tell the others what to think and do. They hated him for his "goody" attitude just days ago, why are they joining his "I won't nominate" bandwagon? No wonder the show is getting axed! Well, let the public decide as usual and evict the "best bits" left in the house. Lisa Mafia, nuff respect! Dave daMan, you rule!!! grin!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2009
I hated the way Rodrigo was trying to justify his reasons
for nominating Lisa, and then used Noirin(who went weeks
ago) by saying I liked Noirin but now i think shes a stupid
idiot.
As far as I remember Noirin never did anything to offend
Rodrigo. Little coward.
Why couldn't he just say to Lisa. I thought you were a
bitch instead of worming his way out by bringing
an ex hm into it.
I hope Charlie goes tomorrow though.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2009
@Meadan

I agree with you somewhat, Lisa is not a bad person.
She just cannot handle criticism. Its her weakest point,
and its bringing out the worst in her.
I cannot understand why she cannot comprehend
the fact that Siavash and Rodrigo nominated her, she
was hardly close to them. I don't know why she's so
offended by it. She shouldn't have come on the show
if she can't handle being nominated.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 1:40am On Sep 01, 2009
Me too.

I hated that justification. Even Sia wanted to defend herself and probably realised it was futile. lol
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:55am On Sep 01, 2009
@ sara j, like Lisa always says, no one's perfect. She's thin-skinned, that's for sure. But Siavash did lie about only nominating her 3 times when it was as much as 6!!! She's not the best HM but I've seen her in action, heard her talk, and I think there's substance. To win the devotion of HMs like Karly and then Dave is no easy thing! Some people know how to win strong allies, is that a crime? Anyway, over to the public. But the biggest mistake would be evicting Lisa or even David right now. Remember, the brotha can cook wink!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:02am On Sep 01, 2009
~Tonights show was classic! Loved how they took the piss out of Lisa & David!The Look on Lisa's face everytime Siavash nominated her: Priceless!! grin If freddie was still in,i wonder how she must have tried to defend voting for him that much!There was no love lost between those two i think Freddie nominated Lisa every week till he left!

~By the By are two people coming out on Tuesday?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
I wish two people are gonna come out and it would be Lisa and Charlie or Rod.

Maedan and Lisa. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
agaba123 and Siavash/Sophie. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
maedan:

agaba123 and Siavash/Sophie. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

At least Sophie is a woman even though I don't like her fake mammary gland grin grin
But you and that man called Lisa. Love affair? tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
@agaba123
This thread has been going on fine without any choice wars. Don't hate on me for my preferences, and I won't hate on you for yours.

Don't know why some people have to force their beliefs on you undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2009
maedan:

@agaba123
This thread has been going on fine without any choice wars. Don't hate on me for my preferences, and I won't hate on you for yours.

Don't know why some people have to force their beliefs on you undecided

I was looking for the hatred in my post after reading your reply but i could not find any. I also examined my post for any element of imposition, but the test was negative.

Even all those 64 on display did not tell you someone is just playing around.
Na wa o.

No intention to impose anyone on anyone. Peace!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
The term I used was "hate on" me, not hate. Hating on someone or their choices is different from hating them. By the way, your comment about me and a "love affair" with that "man" Lisa, what was that all about?? If you don't know how to conduct yourself on a topic involving different people with different preferences, then maybe you should stay away. Or I will.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
hey ppl! U guys r not go' act like them housemates, are you? Take a chill pill, guys!

I really hope Charlie goes 2nite, wouldnt mind Rodrigo or David though.
I dont want Lisa leaving just yet, although most of what she's done in d house has been negative. the only positive thing i can think that she has done is hunting around the garden for discarded gay ends and then smoking them into oblivion -- saves BB from having to get the cleaners out

So that leaves Sophie and Siavash as my choice 4 d money, dunno if they deserve it though, but well, better than those lot
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
Thanks for the correction on hating on and hatred I did not know that before.

Now if someone got under your skin deal with it, if it is because of my comment your reaction is uncalled for.

No more replies to your post. Take care!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
mystikal:

I really hope Charlie goes 2nite, wouldnt mind Rodrigo or David though.
I dont want Lisa leaving just yet, although most of what she's done in d house has been negative. the only positive thing i can think that she has done is hunting around the garden for discarded gay ends and then smoking them into oblivion -- saves BB from having to get the cleaners out

So that leaves Sophie and Siavash as my choice 4 d money, dunno if they deserve it though, but well, better than those lot
Exactly the way I feel.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin. C'mon Kids stop with the bickering tongue. By the way Lisa and david are favourites to be evicted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon / Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.