Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15194 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:05am On Aug 27, 2009
~Ah Ha You remember her Mystikal. . i aint surprised she's no longer a co-host!

~Did i say George has a Great sense of style. . double check tongue Erm that will be a No!  grin

~I like how he MJ's w/ no sock in his skinnies & Blazer's. . Love his hair too. . .

~Marcus does seem to have a growing no. of fans. . i think this will go down as one of the most hyped eviction of BB on the one on one evictions! I've even started watching again to see if something kicks off that might sway the viewers vote!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
~ Did anyone else notice how wooried Charlie looked when they were told the prize fund is £0[b] Z-E-R-O[/b]  grin He seemed more desperate to win out of the lot! prolly got it in his head he'll win too. . .

~Looking forward to the tasks they'll have to do to raise the prize fund again!Better make a good watch!! Let them suffer for it!

~It will be kwel if they add some kind of twist wherein not all the prize is won by one individual. . .they did that in one BB w/ Eugene winning/sharing w/ someone  undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
Was it only him? Did you not see Sophie's reaction in the diary room.

They all believe they've got a chance.

Marcus said the truth while the others were faking they don't care. Rubbish and why re they there.

His worries is the most Obvious though.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Sophie's reaction? undecided On Yesterdays recap? No doubt we'll get to see new sides to some of them!!

~The surviving eviction gives them some osrt of Invisibility. . It all started w/ Freddie,They saw how over-confident he got each week he survive eviction. . . As soon as Sophie & Siavash got the hang of it,they wanted to be up all the time!! Almost like Reassuring themselves,every time they are kept in,they're getting closer & closer to Winning
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Talking about Sophie,how thick can she be. . really?!! Disgrace to the education system in Britain!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
The worst thing that happened to Freddie was the entrance of the Bea-ch. He lost his focus and lost it all. lol
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Talking about Sophie,how thick can she be. . really?!! Disgrace to the education system in Britain!
Is she really thick or is trying to play Brian Bello?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Seems like Charlie passed on the Thick baton to Sophie. . Jade RIP certainly paved the way for the "Acting Thick". . so they prolly think its "Kwel" to act thick or Use been thick as comedy value!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Sauron1: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Seems like Charlie passed on the Thick baton to Sophie. . Jade RIP certainly paved the way for the "Acting Thick". . so they prolly think its "Kwel" to act thick or Use been thick as comedy value!

Don't tell me you are following Big Brother 10?
Jeeeeeeeeeeez, TV ain't that boring, is it? undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
Lol it's the last one
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
~I so am Sauron! Got A "Love To Hate" thing going on there plus Me just love screaming at my telly. . .  grin

~One more Year Ibkaye wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
Oh? Thanks, my sis will be happy cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Nope, it's official, BB is on its last legs. Viewership is too low compared to the money being spent running the house, the spin-off shows, even the prize money is going to be an effort to cough up for the winner. I wish they'd keep it going tho', it's got its own little kind of freaky appeal cheesy cheesy.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
yeah, but its got one more year to go, and thats it!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
~It's rumoured Sky will likely take it on. . if thats the case,BB aint going nowhere! grin

~Anywho people,who do you think is leaving tonight? I staill avent got a clue! undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
It'll probably be the closest call yet. I want Marcus out tho', tho strangely my love 4 him has grown a bit, but maybe not enuf.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
I won't be surprise if Sia goes.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
~I have a feeling it can go either ways!!Not much longer now! It wud be fun to watch the arrogance snuffed out of Marcus if he goes grin Why do i get so much pleasure out of their misery! *Hmm Sighs* cheesy

~Chic2pimp who did you bet on coming out?!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
Methinks Marcus doesn't stand a chance--not against the "likeable" Siavash undecided cheesy. Looks like the irrepressible dark horse will be riding off into the sunset tonight tongue. But I've been proven wrong so many times, let's just wait and see wink.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
~ I cudnt agree more!! Okies it's time. . will yiu be multi tasking your eyes & fingers? grin I'm off here. . .need to grab dinner. . i'll watch while i eat & log on l8r. . .Chit chat then. . Toodools wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by whiteroses(f): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
i stopped watching that show blame my mister
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Okey dokey grin - Like you, I always save Friday night dinner to the same time with the eviction - I don't know but it's just so cool that way.
And you can bet I'm multi-tasking --- eating, watching, typing cheesy. I do it all the time!!! grin

Seriously, I'm feeling so sorry for Marcus now, he's been so saaaad!! I wish he would have been in the last four at least. Alas, it's not going to be. He must know he's going, because he looks really down. I mean, no way people are going to vote Siavash to leave. The house without Siavash? BB will lose like half of its viewership!! BTW, as it all comes to a close, I'd like to make bold grin to say that Dave is my favourite, though he will not win. Who else has an unlikely favourite housemate??

Alright, alright, I'll shut up and let you guys watch the eviction show!!!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Chic2pimp who did you bet on coming out?!

Bookies say Marcus. I have already placed my bet. So here is hoping(fingers crossed)
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE  grin grin grin grin grin. I HAVE JUST WON A BUNDLE OF MONEY. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. SOPHIE IS CURRENTLY FAVOURITE TO WIN. JUST THOUGHT I'LL LET Y'ALL KNOW.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
the irrepressible dark horse is gone. what a character!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2009
~What was i even thinking i wanted him to win!! I loathe the man even more when i watched him having lil diggs at Siavash before the eviction!! Marcus show holds a grude!! He's been having a go at Siavash even given chance. . Jeez! Get over it already!! I had a feeling he felt threaten by the one on one w/ Siavash!! To think he still insists he practised playing the Piano w/ Noirin under the covers grin

~£1,000,000 for chopping off his 1982 haircut! cheesy Bet he was gutted he got booted out!!

~I wud have loved to see Siavash make an entrance w/ that outfit & heels cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin. I HAVE JUST WON A BUNDLE OF MONEY. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. SOPHIE IS CURRENTLY FAVOURITE TO WIN. JUST THOUGHT I'LL LET Y'ALL KNOW.

~Lucky Thing! Dont get addicted now! tongue

~I aint surprised Sophie is a fav to win. . . there really must be some thing about acting thick. . works all the time!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2009
maedan:

Okey dokey grin - Like you, I always save Friday night dinner to the same time with the eviction - I don't know but it's just so cool that way.
And you can bet I'm multi-tasking --- eating, watching, typing cheesy. I do it all the time!!! grin

Seriously, I'm feeling so sorry for Marcus now, he's been so saaaad!! I wish he would have been in the last four at least. Alas, it's not going to be. He must know he's going, because he looks really down. I mean, no way people are going to vote Siavash to leave. The house without Siavash? BB will lose like half of its viewership!! BTW, as it all comes to a close, I'd like to make bold grin to say that Dave is my favourite, though he will not win. Who else has an unlikely favourite housemate??

Alright, alright, I'll shut up and let you guys watch the eviction show!!!!

~I hear you on the multi-tasking! grin Almost every woman's forte. . .

~I dont feel soory for Marcus most especially after it became obvious he had it in for Siavash. . the man can do no good in his eyes anymore,everything Siavash said or did had "Gameplan" on it. . .

~Look at the way he was milking the crowd! all that I-Dont-Care-About-The-money-BS. . . Imagine if he'd won!maybe just maybe he shud have stuck w/ his "i-want-to-go" routine. . .plan on watching his antics on BBBM l8r
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:06am On Aug 29, 2009
Aaaw, Marcus looked so ordinary when he showed up in the real world. You have to pity him, Mohawkchic, he's so pathetic in that stupid white singlet!! You have got to see him on BBBM, although I simply switched it off when Brian Bello showed up on the scene. Had to be careful not to lose my dinner lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!

Sophie to win? Please God, noooo! Airhead extraordinaire! In fact, I really don't want anyone to win. The real winner, Freddie, was cheated out of his crown by Bea. Ah, the fatal power of a woman tongue!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2009
~Lol "Ordinary" doesnt even begin to say it!! I liked how that lady on the eviction show told him " You're not Wolverine" grin

~Cant they bring in all the ex HM8's to content for the prize? Lawdy Lawd! That will make my day. .watching freddie walk back in /w/ Bea. . after all the slagging off they've done! Classic! They did that w/ the Science geek in glasses undecided I think! or maybe no! undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 4:08am On Aug 29, 2009
mystikal:

the irrepressible dark horse is gone. what a character!
How many ulter egos does dis smelly man have? undecided undecided undecided
maedan:

Aaaw, Marcus looked so ordinary when he showed up in the real world. You have to pity him, Mohawkchic, he's so pathetic in that stupid white singlet!! You have got to see him on BBBM, although I simply switched it off when Brian Bello showed up on the scene. Had to be careful not to lose my dinner lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!
LWKM OOOOgrin grin grin
mohawkchic:

[font=Garamond][size=12pt][color=#770077] ~Lucky Thing! Dont get addicted now! tongue
I am already addicted. Man's got to eat u know. grin grin. Luck or no luck. As long as I keep winning I don't really care. grin cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
maedan:

Sophie to win? Please God, noooo! Airhead extraordinaire! In fact, I really don't want anyone to win. The real winner, Freddie, was cheated out of his crown by Bea. Ah, the fatal power of a woman tongue!
LOL! can a person be more half-witted than that guy. I wonder what he did with 100,000 quid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..." / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.