Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15196 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2009
Is this fair? No seriously, is this right? Bea and her gossip chum are out at the bus stop smoking and talking in their uppity way about how the "atmosphere" changed now that "someone" isn't here. Talking about how the house is now free from paranoia etc, as if Noirin was like a freaking plague. No really, someone should crap on Bea becos now she's clicking with Sophie(let's see how long that will last, soon Bea will, trust me, turn on that dogface too tongue), and also, she's sooo comfortable without the shadow of the man-magnet Noirin. Even Hira the invisible housemate is talking more and showing herself about. Hmm'n. How anyone can fancy that giant Bea is beyond me. I really pity Half-wit, she will show him pepper.

Someone better stop me cos I could go on all night about that Bea-itch( grin tongue tongue) She just hates competition, and finally she's gotten rid of the only sexy woman in da house(tho till now, I didn't understand Noirin's attraction and why everyone seemed to fall for her) I remember the first time Bea came in, she seemed like a lost angel, but she was hiding a gossipy, backstabbing, manipulative person deep inside.

Now every conversation in the house is about all Noirin's past faults and what she said or did to this and that. Losers!!! Bottom line, they are going to miss her one way or the other. And as for that giant Bea, she should be crapped on. Someone just kill her. I mean that.

I'll go offline now before I make more of an ass of myself, guys.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:18am On Aug 01, 2009
I'm sorry people, I just can't seem to help myself. I might as well keep up a running commentary because I'm just so maaad. Not because Noirin's gone, but with the way all the losers seem to be feeling cool like they've achieved something monumental by getting rid of Noirin.

Here are the inmates(sorry housem8s) I totally now find irksome and why:

Bea: Oh, you know how I feel about her. She's been in the house barely two weeks and now she's running it! She got rid of all the "strong" people in the house by the sheer force of her bitchy will. Kenneth(rich boasting guy), Tom(rich hot&studded guy tongue), and Noirin(confused and misled hottie.) How a housemate that joined the BB house two weeks ago can exert such power(with her help, Marcus was kept in the house; I can bet you that towel protest they did in the diary room was a turning point with the fans. After that, Marcus was going nowhere.), is beyond my comprehension. I hope she dies in her sleep tonight!!! angry grin

Marcus: Yep, man-beast has got his swagger back! Calling BB a fukcing idiot for giving him his luggage back late(1.20 am or so). This is the same punk that was duvet-diving and mooning about at night because of the Noirin/Siavash betrayal. Now he's being king of the jungle again and strutting about. Doesn't look like he misses Noirin at all. He never really liked her and I'm glad she flattened him bc she knew he was fake. I pity the other girls in the house, Bea and Dogface because he's going to latch on one of them soon. Being who he is, he wouldn't be happy if he wasn't making some woman miserable with his unwanted attentions. tongue

Half-wit aka Freddie aka Bea's armpit-bag: Now there's one prick I wish would be run over by a truck! cheesy. I don't care how many fans he's got, he's just an annoying wet sponge cos all he does is agree with Bea and follow her about like some miniature shadow(she's like twice his size and height tongue) He currently has no opinion except its in alignment with hers. He's also slightly afraid of her(I think everyone is), and he's turning into a gossipy little man who spends too much time analysing other people with Bea-itch when both of them are so full of shit themselves.

There. I'm all done. For now. I've let off some steam and feel much better, whether you guys actually read all the shyte I wrote or not grin. Nothing else to do actually, so this is like a pleasant past time for me. cheesy. I haven't caught the BB bug, don't worry. I'm just whiling away time till something else catches my fancy. Now off I go to think up some more evil things to call that Bea. Such a sweet name for such an evil piece of work! angry cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2009
~ grin. .Maedan slowly Breathe In & Out. . .Exhale . . . Inhale. . .is it working? cheesy

~You watching the Live feed? I can officially say BB is going to suck for the next couple of weeks so i aint even going to bother w/ the Annoying bunch in there anymore. . The show has lost its appeal. . .

~Its going to be proper Boring now. . .i'll rather watch paint dry now to be honest!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:45am On Aug 01, 2009
thanks mohawkchic grin, I'm fine now, I've had my say. Yes, with this bunch, it's going to be snoring boring. One third is gay, the other two-thirds are manipulative nit-wits and annoying little runts! Ooh, don't get me started now! They'll all sleeping so I'm off to bed meself wink.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin. .Maedan slowly Breathe In & Out. . .Exhale . . . Inhale. . .is it working? cheesy

~You watching the Live feed? I can officially say BB is going to suck for the next couple of weeks so i aint even going to bother w/ the Annoying bunch in there anymore. . The show has lost its appeal. . .

~Its going to be proper Boring now. . .i'll rather watch paint dry now to be honest!

roflmao hehehe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maedan,Halfwit is the favourite to win with siavash second according to the bookies. If I didn't know any better i'll think u are my sis in disguise using a false I.D. U both seem to hate the same ppl. Is it not the same halfwit she says calls ppl sheeps or am I wrong? I am probably wrong, she might had refered to someone else.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2009
maedan:

thanks mohawkchic grin, I'm fine now, I've had my say. Yes, with this bunch, it's going to be snoring boring. One third is gay, the other two-thirds are manipulative nit-wits and annoying little runts! Ooh, don't get me started now! They'll all sleeping so I'm off to bed meself wink.
  roflmao on the gay part grin cheesy grin grin grin. I think u and mohawkchic should be a double comedy act on ur own show. Although its normal bb procedure to include at the least one gay,one lesbian,one bisexual,one asian and one black. If there are as many gays as u claim thats reali funny but can u blame them they need their ratings from somewhere. Low ratings is bad for any programme. It means that many ppl(myself included) are not watching and judging by your reactions they are about to loose more of their target audience(yes grin cheesy about time). BB's motto is if there are not enough straight white ppl watching why not try appealing to gays and ethnic minorities.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2009
The sooner Bea goes the better. Yes she has shown her true colours in the last week, the nasty little b***h.
Complaining about Noirins behaviour when hers is by far the worst. She's a con artist, a lying scheming cow.
Pretending to be a free, loving and peaceful person when all she's done is turn the whole house upside down in 2 weeks.
The way she used halfwit and now that she's got Marcus and Siavash licking her ass she's tired of him now. Bitching behind his back. 
She is nothing but a childish, jealous, spieful, shit stirring, gossiping, ugly troll. She has managed to turn the most likeable housemates into morons'.
I can't wait for her to be evicted and have that smug look wiped off her face. I'd like her to go up against Hira and see her evicted with100% of the vote.

And that Marcus assh**e. I can't believe people are licking his ass all of a sudden. He showed his true colours last week. Acting like a baby not talking to anyone and bring ing the whole house down because of Noirin and Siavash. Then the minute Issac walked in, he suddenly snapped back to himself again. He suddenly forgave Siavash because he was dumped. He seemed to enjoy every minute of it. He gets some kind of a kick seeing people down.

I used to like Dogface but she has become one of Beas morons so don't like her anymore.

Halfwit brainwashed by Bea , the biggest slowpoke of them all. Very dissappointed in him. And he calls himself an individual.
If only he knew what she really thinks of him

Lisa is an grumpy little witch but at least she dosen't lick anyones ass.

Hira she is genuine , hope shes in the final

Siavash, get over yourself and btw you cheated on your girlf.

Charlie hope he wins very funny guy and genuine as well.

Rodrigo very dry, no spontaniety whatsoever, need to act 23 not 53

David  idiot and he needs to get his head out of Lisas ass asap
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
sara j, at this moment I'm shedding tears of joy grin---to finally find someone who thinks along the same lines! ***sigh*** the utter bliss to hear another person annihilate Bea's character - or lack of one. Jealous, childish, spiteful, shit-stirring, gossiping, ugly troll is telling it!! But guess what, the fickle public thinks she's really cool and spunky. That fiend!! She's going to so let everyone down when she turns all the housemates against themselves. Mark my words, her shit-stirring days are far from over. Whoever is unlucky to irritate her next, will be her next victim. I'm thinking Marcus cheesy. She only pleaded for him to stay bc it was either him or Noirin. And now that he's back to being his annoying, pongy self, well. It's only a matter of time. Now this, I'll definitely want to be watching wink.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Roflmao @ saraj and maedan. Unfortunately for u lot freddie's earlier episode of being bullied which was broadcasted on newspapers has virtually guaranteed he would be in the top 2 come the end of the show
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
If that wet little wimp wins grin, then there's really no more justice in the world. For real tho', I just want Bea to be shown up for what she is: an evil, conniving and fickle little bitch. Sorry, make that big bitch, considering how freakishly tall she is. Now that's a bully to be watching out for. If they bullied Half-wit in the past, then knowing him, he probably deserved it tongue. I just want to see a major face-off, and soon. Preferably, Marcus vs Bea, or Bea vs Siavash, or frankly, any combination. Anything to break their now "idyllic" little circle minus all the hot, interesting folks.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2009
I can see Beas next target being Dogface , possibly. She hates Lisa but she's scared of her s**t to say anything to her because Lisa seems to be the only one in there who can see right through her.

And as Dogface is the only other female really liked by all the HMs especially the male HMs, Bea will still not be the centre of attention. She wants to be the last female in there but I know deep down she sees her as a threat.

Just watch and see the b***h in the next few weeks starting a hate campaign against Dogface.
And if it does happen its going to backfire on her badly.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2009
Naaah, Bea dare not mess with any of the girls now, she knows she's not that popular. She'll leave Dogface, Lisa and Hira for now, or look like a real witch.

On hindsight though, I think Noirin was really rude and went about things the wrong way. When her bf came, she should have tried to make her peace with everyone that used to matter to her, eg Rodrigo(she was really nasty to him), Siavash(she shd have forced him to talk with her, could have given him a hug of peace or som'n cheesy) Dogface(Noirin shouldn't have gone cold on Sophie, Sophie would have been a strong ally) Lisa(Lisa is a strong xter in the house and having her on your side is always a good thing) Marcus(well he's a hopeless case but she could have still tried), and Half-wit(more of a hopeless case becos of his infatuation with Bea, but Noirin still shd have tried with him)

Infact, she threw away all her friends over the last week, and lost valuable support that would have made her look good to the public. But she turned her back on them, that was why newbie Bea was able to make an impact with them.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2009
~I quite Agree about Noirin Maedan. . . She got a boost of over-confidence the minute Isaac walked in!! It soon became clear why she's "So in love" w/ Isaac,he controls hers. . .if Marcus was easy on the eyes,she wud defo have fancied him,he had her under his thumb,only the attraction wasnt there!! To be cocky enuf to say to Marcus he'd outlived his stoy lines so he'd get the boot was sealing her own fate when she'd clearly made sure the spotlight never wavered away from her!

~Whatever her "Game Plan",it was working but she hindered it w/ some impulsive/silly decisions! She'll get her magazine deal w/ Isaac. . am sure she'll bang on about how in love she is w/ him. . .i never once heard Isaac express his feelings quite the way Noirin does! Most defo Doomed once the cloud of interest lifts off!

~It wud have been quite interesting seeing what they wud have got up to ganging up on the others!

~Until Isaac walked in i thought Marcus wud get the boot. . . . .I kept forgetting to mention his "Eviction hairstyle"  cheesy  Looked like someone used him as a Plug that short circut. . . .  grin

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2009
Mohawkchic, you got it right about Marcus' hair contraption, I mean he looked like he'd been electrocuted! He's a laughingstock!!! Or he would have been if he showed up outside among civilized people with that hairdo! I believe we have Charlie to thank for the styling!

Did you see the little tiff btw Bea and David? He thinks she's a real troublemaker. Do you ever watch her in the diary room? She spends the whole time viciously slagging someone off - and the painful thing is, BB and the public actually listen to her!! I think it's the posh talking and the big words. You know these people are so easily impressed. It's pathetic! cheesy

But the reason I'm all fired up is over Half-wit - did you watch him singing for the entertainment task? It was the most horrific, unbearable thing to watch! I see he fancies himself a good-voiced belter, but to me he came across as grostesquely irritating. You should have seen Bea's face. And she's already slagging him off to Bea that he shadows her too much.

I'm really beginning to suspect her: it's like she's out to complete that secret task they were given in the beginning: to get Noirin& Half-wit nominated. She criticized the others for their tactics of getting the job done through her, but it seems she has a crueller way of achieving the desired results! If I was in that house, i would have contrived to poison Half-wit's food, and smother Bea in her bed for how stupidly snobbish they talk and act sometimes.

I'm running my mouth again, uh oh, got to stop here or I'll get carried away again! embarassed cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
abeg u bb fanatics grin grin grin grin grin is bea causing any trouble again. My sis is screaming like a madwoman and she keeps shouting bea's name. I can't take it anymore. She is giving me a bad headache with her screams. My sister is normally mild mannered but she has been yelling all sorts of insults @ my television shocked shocked. The words she has being yelling is too crude to be posted on a forum shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. HELP ME PLS
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2009
BB fanatic You called? grin grin Yep yep, here I am! I've lost my voice myself yelling about Bea, so my commiserations to your sister wink. Goodness me, when I say Kill Bea, now people should know wot I mean. She'll open her big blues and look at you and tell you,"You're a Bully" when the whole world knows she's the last person in da whole WORLD you can bully! She said that to David and reduced the poor man to tears. Shebi I talk am? cheesy

Bea messed David up in the diary room, I mean she slagged him off to hell. Called him a fat, boring, unintellectual thief. Aaaaand, in bed last night, she made Freddie look like a fool when the besotted idiot asked her if she fancied him. Trust me, if he was a handsome, manly hunk, babe wouldn't need to be asked. But she's turning into a new Noirin. You lead the poor boy on, turn him into a chain smoker(he's a frigging asthma sufferer but smokes just to be with her), and then when you feel like, call him a pest. David tried to stand up to her, but she's too strong mentally for him. She's too strong for anyone.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2009
IRON MAEDAN I trust u to reply sha. Eventhough I hardly know wagwan in da house I can't help but comot ma chair and laugh my face off @ ur post grin grin grin grin grin. I THINK NEXT YEAR U, MOHAWKCHIC AND SARA J SHOULD APPLY AS TRIPLETS. Una people will bring jokes to the house[b]. I SERIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A RAT ASS ABOUT BB BUT I COME HERE EVERYDAY JUST TO LAUGH AT ALL OF UNA POSTS[/b].
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:52am On Aug 04, 2009
~BB wont be able to contain us three in there Chic2pimp. . they'll prolly vote us all out in the same week if it were possible grin

~Oh Dear! Things been happening. . .i opted for watching "Paint dry" & havent watched BB since eviction Night. . .the series is still porgramed to record: I was uncertain if i wanted to continue watching. . .I seriously dont want to watch them fight over food/lager & since there aint much to bitch about either but reading about Bea's antics & You's slagging her off has certainly made up my mind. . I need to catch up ASAP!

~I'd like to think i'm not a  lil bit impartial on how the "Game" is played or give a toss about the HM8's. . .but somehow issues that affect them in the house have a way of impacting on the viewers standpoint . . hence the reason why some many peeps are wired up about the going-on w/ HM8's . . . .all part of why I love to hate BB!!

~The way i see it,the others have been in there long enuff to get their game on! Half-wit,Sophie,Siavash,Marcus have all had a shot at it. . . they ran out of props i suppose! In walks Miss "Free Love" w/ a game Plan & it dont seem like she's deviated from executing it at all!!

~I have to admit am soOoo loving Bea's tactics on playing the game. . . . grin I know! I Know! Maedan & Sara J  kiss  but God knows i've been moaning about it for dunks . . .Folks dont "Play The Game" She's playing a very Clever game by all indications. . .very Crafty! I didnt see that coming a mile off when she walked in. . .seems she has them all by the balls & she's got her pick of whose's to either Flick,Tickle,Squeeze or Caress  grin

~Half-wit needs to have a  very hawt bath do a bit of heave -ho or play "See-saw" w/ Lil half-wit & get it over and done with. . the sexual frustraction must be a killer in there!! cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2009
mohawkchic, if a man is sexually frustrated I think Bea is the last person to turn to. She's the most unsexy woman in the house! Even Lisa is more beddable than that evil-mouthed plank/pole called Bea cheesy. The only thing I'm looking forward to is watching someone bite her head off one day. That's the one thing that would make me happy: someone standing up to her. The question is, who has the nerve?

chic2pimp, I know I get too carried away sometimes talking about BB---but those hm8s are  angry embarassed cry grin wink. I'll stop there for now.  smiley
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
maedan:

mohawkchic, if a man is sexually frustrated I think Bea is the last person to turn to. She's the most unsexy woman in the house! Even Lisa is more beddable than that evil-mouthed plank/pole called Bea cheesy. The only thing I'm looking forward to is watching someone bite her head off one day. That's the one thing that would make me happy: someone standing up to her. The question is, who has the nerve?

chic2pimp, I know I get too carried away sometimes talking about BB---but those hm8s are  angry embarassed cry grin wink. I'll stop there for now.  smiley
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. SEE WOT I MEAN. HEHEHEHE KAI UNA PEEPS WICKED OOO. HAAAN HAAAN IRON MAEDAN
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~BB wont be able to contain us three in there Chic2pimp. . they'll prolly vote us all out in the same week if it were possible grin

~Oh Dear! Things been happening. . .i opted for watching "Paint dry" & havent watched BB since eviction Night. . .the series is still porgramed to record: I was uncertain if i wanted to continue watching. . .I seriously dont want to watch them fight over food/lager & since there aint much to bitch about either but reading about Bea's antics & You's slagging her off has certainly made up my mind. . I need to catch up ASAP!

~I'd like to think i'm not a lil bit impartial on how the "Game" is played or give a toss about the HM8's. . .but somehow issues that affect them in the house have a way of impacting on the viewers standpoint . . hence the reason why some many peeps are wired up about the going-on w/ HM8's . . . .all part of why I love to hate BB!!

~The way i see it,the others have been in there long enuff to get their game on! Half-wit,Sophie,Siavash,Marcus have all had a shot at it. . . they ran out of props i suppose! In walks Miss "Free Love" w/ a game Plan & it dont seem like she's deviated from executing it at all!!

~I have to admit am soOoo loving Bea's tactics on playing the game. . . . grin I know! I Know! Maedan & Sara J kiss but God knows i've been moaning about it for dunks . . .Folks dont "Play The Game" She's playing a very Clever game by all indications. . .very Crafty! I didnt see that coming a mile off when she walked in. . .seems she has them all by the balls & she's got her pick of whose's to either Flick,Tickle,Squeeze or Caress grin

~Half-wit needs to have a very hawt bath do a bit of heave -ho or play "See-saw" w/ Lil half-wit & get it over and done with. . the sexual frustraction must be a killer in there!! cheesy

SEE ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WOT I AM SAYIN. ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. HEHEHE grin grin cheesy cheesy HOW DO U KNOW HE IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED HAS HE BEEN WANKING IN THE HOUSE. KAI U PEEPS WICKED OOOO.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
No one's being "wicked", chic2pimp, we just say it like we see it. And I'm glad that many of my predictions are finally coming to pass tongue:

1. Bea is going to fall out with someone.
She has had a nasty argument with David. Called him a bully, and talks behind his back to others, calling him the nastiest things you can imagine. I knew it wouldn't be a girl she'll pick on next. David is her new victim and she tried to make him feel like, for being nasty to her, he's messed up and d public hates him. What did he tell her in reply? "Well, we'll see." I love that guy! grin

2. She's going to show Half-wit pepper.
I knew that despite his dog-like devotion, Freddie was going to get a taste of Bea's nasty side. She is frankly, not interested in him as a man. She was having a soak in the tub, he showed up in his bathrobe(we all know he was dying to be invited in the tub with her tongue) but she cold-shouldered him. But when Siavash came in she saw no harm in "gisting" with him after telling Half-wit earlier that she'd rather be alone. Alsooo, she told Freddie off when he tried to "toast" her during bedtime. Serves the mumu right, he always knows when she's being a bitch to others and he always sides her. Now it's his turn to taste the bitch's bite. grin

3. Marcus is going to start to irk.
Yep, I said that Marcus is going to start annoying people. He's back to his cocky, man-of-the-house attitude, and even Dogface is saying she can't stand him, can't bear to sit in the same room with him, she said. Lisa had some rough things to say about him, too cheesy. The old, overbearing Marcus is back and believe me, if he's up for eviction this week, no one is going to be doing any "towel" protests to keep him in the house!

chic2chimp, I'm sure you have some things you're passionate about wink. For now, BB is my little(ok, maybe big grin) passion, and when something grabs my attention I can be an "iron maiden" about it. You haven't seen the half of it, either! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2009
maedan:

No one's being "wicked", chic2pimp, we just say it like we see it. And I'm glad that many of my predictions are finally coming to pass tongue:

1. Bea is going to fall out with someone.
She has had a nasty argument with David. Called him a bully, and talks behind his back to others, calling him the nastiest things you can imagine. I knew it wouldn't be a girl she'll pick on next. David is her new victim and she tried to make him feel like, for being nasty to her, he's messed up and d public hates him. What did he tell her in reply? "Well, we'll see." I love that guy! grin

2. She's going to show Half-wit pepper.
I knew that despite his dog-like devotion, Freddie was going to get a taste of Bea's nasty side. She is frankly, not interested in him as a man. She was having a soak in the tub, he showed up in his bathrobe(we all know he was dying to be invited in the tub with her tongue) but she cold-shouldered him. But when Siavash came in she saw no harm in "gisting" with him after telling Half-wit earlier that she'd rather be alone. Alsooo, she told Freddie off when he tried to "toast" her during bedtime. Serves the mumu right, he always knows when she's being a bitch to others and he always sides her. Now it's his turn to taste the bitch's bite. grin

3. Marcus is going to start to irk.
Yep, I said that Marcus is going to start annoying people. He's back to his cocky, man-of-the-house attitude, and even Dogface is saying she can't stand him, can't bear to sit in the same room with him, she said. Lisa had some rough things to say about him, too cheesy. The old, overbearing Marcus is back and believe me, if he's up for eviction this week, no one is going to be doing any "towel" protests to keep him in the house!

chic2chimp, I'm sure you have some things you're passionate about wink. For now, BB is my little(ok, maybe big grin) passion, and when something grabs my attention I can be an "iron maiden" about it. You haven't seen the half of it, either! tongue

I have but u peeps take it to the next level(extra extra extra passionate). If I haven't seen half of it, may the Lord have mercy on anyone that is prepared to see the remaining half cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
grin cheesy Very funny, chic2chimp. Anyway, for those seriously following the BB show grin, has anyone noticed the underhand game Siavash played to get everyone up for nomination? He knew that if he went against the nomination rules by not voting for any one, the consequences may/would involve every one getting punished. He's pretending to not want to be "part of the game", but he's playing one himself. Marcus is part of the scheme, too. They know that the more people are up for eviction, the more chance they(Siavash/Marcus) have of staying. These men pretend like they hate the house, but we all know they'd rather be carried out screaming and kicking than leave the BB house before the end. Talk about desperate!!

Wow, I didn't mention Bea even once. I must be getting above the utter dislike I feel for her. Who's leaving this week? Depends who gets the least votes from fans. I wish Bea goes, just so she knows she's not so untouchable. wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

SEE ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WOT I AM SAYIN. ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. HEHEHE grin grin cheesy cheesy HOW DO U KNOW HE IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED HAS HE BEEN WANKING IN THE HOUSE. KAI U PEEPS WICKED OOOO.

~There certainly Is Wanking going on in there,I bet this is the longest some of them havent had a lil somein somein! wink

~Marcus doesnt even hide the fact he does. . he proudly showed off his "Blank Spot" in the loo where he aint spotted by the camera. . he does the nasty covered up w/ his duvet!!

~TMI?. . . . I can hear the Eew's all the way here grin You asked!! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2009
~I'm pleased all of them are up!

~Bea looked worried curled up on that sofa on last night's Update!!Her Diary room moments are Classic! Lisa & David get the worse of her Diction . . . ."Numpties" cheesy

~Lisa is scared to go up too,along w/ david,did you see their faces when Siavash said they'll be punished? Priceless!! Lisa has been scared shitless since Kenneth gave her the heads up not to go in for the"Lets-all-go-up-for-Eviction"

~Prolly next week they'll knock two out :Midweek or on eviction night!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

~There certainly Is Wanking going on in there,I bet this is the longest some of them havent had a lil somein somein! wink

~Marcus doesnt even hide the fact he does. . he proudly showed off his "Blank Spot" in the loo where he aint spotted by the camera. . he does the nasty covered up w/ his duvet!!

~TMI?. . . . I can hear the Eew's all the way here grin You asked!! tongue

I must say a very big congrats for putting me off my dinner. I was about to drink OGI grin cheesy but can't do that now.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
~NoOoo! tongue
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
Bea found out today that she(and Marcus) had the most nominations. Bea wants to die. tongue

Her knight in shining armour(wimpy Half-wit) tries to play hero by facing Lisa and David over their "game plan" failure. But tell me, who had the game plan? The two snobs in the house decided to vote for Lisa and David, thinking those two would be up. But the tables were turned and its the judgemental Bea and the overbearing Marcus that got the most votes. So since Bea and Freddie lost their game plan, he's accusing Lisa of her game plan. If David had been the one up for eviction, they would have considered it "mission accomplished". So out of bitterness, they turned on the sweet man. grin

Bea thought she was running things. Now she knows that at least, four people in the house thinks she's full of it. This is just the beginning, guys. wink

You peeps need to watch the Marcus/David face-off. Marcus insults like a girl tongue. Either he or Bea should go home this week. Please God. smiley
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
maedan:

Bea found out today that she(and Marcus) had the most nominations. Bea wants to die. tongue

Her knight in shining armour(wimpy Half-wit) tries to play hero by facing Lisa and David over their "game plan" failure. But tell me, who had the game plan? The two snobs in the house decided to vote for Lisa and David, thinking those two would be up. But the tables were turned and its the judgemental Bea and the overbearing Marcus that got the most votes. So since Bea and Freddie lost their game plan, he's accusing Lisa of her game plan. If David had been the one up for eviction, they would have considered it "mission accomplished". So out of bitterness, they turned on the sweet man. grin

Bea thought she was running things. Now she knows that at least, four people in the house thinks she's full of it. This is just the beginning, guys. wink

You peeps need to watch the Marcus/David face-off. Marcus insults like a girl tongue. Either he or Bea should go home this week. Please God. smiley
Is dat not sexist grin grin. On tuesday lisa/david were fav to go. Though it changes on a daily bases. According to the bookies halfwit is hanging on to his fav tag by a thread.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 3:19am On Aug 06, 2009
I loved last nights show.

They finally proved what a dickhead halfwit was. And what was that creepy laugh all about and those statements about the public loving him. I felt really sorry for Lisa. You could tell she was really pissed off with him and his pathetic smugness and that laugh. She was right about calling him a knob and knowing it since day one. I used to think she was being cruel to him in the first few weeks but now I can see why.

I'd love to see him out on his arse on Friday but it won't happen unfortunately. he seems to have alot of public support even after his ridiculous rant last night.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2009
sara j, don't be so sure wink. By some freakish turn of events, Freddie may get the fewest votes cos people will be too busy voting for the underdogs(in descending order: Dogface, Charlie, Lisa, Rodrigo, David - esp. David cheesy) I mean, where does Half-wit get off saying, "the public like me, they had many chances to get me out" etc. Then outside with Bea he was giving his "devoted public" a hint by saying to Bea that, "I think Lisa will go. I hope she goes." They way he said it, you'd know he was trying to influence the viewers by telling them who he wanted them to get rid of for him. Well, as David would say, "Pathetic!!!!" (gosh, I do love David, bless him grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..." / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.