Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ (15195 Views)

Poll: ~ Will You Be Watching? ~

Yes! Wudnt Miss It!: 20% (4 votes)
No! Cant Be Arsed!: 25% (5 votes)
Only If Am Bored!: 20% (4 votes)
Maybe..If Its Interesting...: 35% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2009
@Meadan

I think that, as much as I diskike Bea, she is by far the most interesting housmate. She is a young, articulate and a stuck up bitch.
She is exactly what the house needs. Freddie (Halfwit) going tonght is really going to change the dynamics of the house. Bea is using every single person in that house and it will be very interesting who she will turn on next!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2009
maedan:

Worst thing that could happen. Life is so unfair. I think I've had it with BB. Now Bea will never get over herself, knowing that she has so much power. I hope she hangs herself soon. The only reason I'll keep watching is to one day hear the massive "boo's" Bea will get when ever she comes out of the BB house.
LOL when has life ever been fair? tongue cool. If life was fair I would be a millionaire by now. Look @ u advocating suicide grin grin shocked. Is it her fault her game plan is working to perfection? Blame the other housemates for not being able to see right through her.
sara j:

I think that, as much as I diskike Bea, she is by far the most interesting housmate. !
SECONDED. If not for her antics,neither my sister nor posters on NL would have nothing to harp on about grin grin cheesy cheesy. It is always bea this, bea that,get that beatich out,hope she gets booed,bea is a bully,bea is a game player e.t.c. After all is said and done y'all should remember BB is a panto that showcases and enrages different emotions humans would hardly feel for any other reality show. And yes I specifically reffering to both IROM MAEDAN AND MOHAWKCHIC  and to a lesser extent SARA J grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2009
sara j, chic2pimp, what makes Bea the most interesting housem8 I was enjoying BB just fine till she came along! tongue. Aren't you all disgusted with the way she's getting so close to Lisa and David, one who she called a stingy schemer, and the other a stupid oaf? Come on, she's not interesting, she's appalling!! We only look upon her with disbelief and dismay that anyone could be so evil. All I can keep saying is, I can't wait until she gets out and hears the boos and curses. And unless the "panto public" change their weak views again, that day will be bloody for stuck-up Bea. wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
~Me's not a happy Bunny sad I'm going to miss Freddie. . .his "Hmms ~Aaah's ~ Long Sighs & His Stressed Words" Who wud have thunk Bea wud be his downfall? Gutted for HIm but i suppose he made his choices. . . .he was more driven by his sexual frustration & vibes he was getting from Bea to see it coming! Poor Lad! Bet he'll be indulging in a lil some in some in . . . let out all that Intense Negative Energy & Frustration w/ a Long Sigh & A "Hmm" cheesy

~I wudnt have missed Marcus two ticks of my Clock if he'd left. . . .am yet to watch the recap of his arguement w/ Bea. . .

~I wanted to swipe that smug off of Bea's face when Freddie's name was called out!! Argh! I'm glad he blanked her grin

~Got to say tho i found Bea having a dig at Freddie that it was too late to save him from Eviction mean but hilarious. . . .There isnt much she can do now to shock me. . . .me think she'd played out all her cards,pulled all the stunts. . she certainly is something!I wudnt be surprised if she did pull one last stunt,that chic got more sides to her than a cube grin

~The Hippie
~The Caring Friend
~The Victim
~The Instigator
~The Bitch
~Lil Miss Eqtiquette
~The Bully
~The Crocodile Tears Cry Baby
~The Hypocrite
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
~Chic2pimp Bea is a Game player. . .just as Freddie,Marcus,Charlie & everyone of the lot but how she plays the game is what intrigues me. . .I can only imagine what she wud been up to had she come in sooner in the show!!

~I'm all for someone who actually "Play" the game,it is afterall a game show,some of the contestant seem to forget that. . . . but there's a very thin line between playing a game & portraying your true character while doing it. . .there's so many conflicting characters oozing out of her. . . some things she'd done i cud over-look as tactics to help whatever plans she's got on forging ahead. . she might say she aint[i] in it to win it [/i] BS but i bet she fancys herself winning it big time

~I havent exactly been slaggin her off. . . .i have all but expressed how cunning,crafty she is. . after her tiff w/ Freddie they got started getting on my Tits. . . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ chic2chimp, I never said I wanted Bea to commit suicide; when I said I hope she hangs herself, I meant that I hope one day she'll get herself in trouble and fall into her own pit. I may think she's the worst thing to crawl from under a rock, but I'll never want her dead, come on!!! undecided grin

@ mohawkchic, that part Bea was making fun of Freddie about it being too late(when he was dashing out to swim) was the meanest she's been yet!! But who sez she's a playa? Babe is being played!! Lisa and co. merely used her too get rid of Freddie, why do you think they welcomed her into their fold? Not for her charming personality, surely, but to get back at Freddie for all those times he stuck with Bea against them - and for all those his arrogant comments. Bea practically ruined his career tongue. I hope one day she can forgive herself. wink

There's also one "latest" - yesterday Charlie did a big mess-up - told Sophie she followed Rodrigo around like a sheep. Roddy had just left the room to pee. When he got back, Sophie made the mistake of telling Roddy. Trust good ol' Rodrigo. He told Charlie off for trying to destroy the friendship, and for being so jealous. This was around 2am after the eviction. Of course Charlie did a "Bea" and started shedding crocodile tears - bc he knows he's f--ked up. Now that's what I call hanging urself!!

Ok, that's the BB update for today!! wink
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][size=12pt][font=Garamond]downfall?  Poor Lad! Bet he'll be indulging in a lil some in some in . . . let out all that Intense Negative Energy & Frustration w/ a Long Sigh & A "Hmm" cheesy
wot some in some in would he indulge himself in wink wink wink. Berra don't corrupt me oo. I am still a young boy grin grin grin
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][size=12pt][font=Garamond]~Chic2pimp Bea is a Game player. . .just as Freddie,Marcus,Charlie & everyone of the lot but how she plays the game is what intrigues me. . .I can only imagine what she wud been up to had she come in sooner in the show!!
exactly she is a very good game player just like the others. Only diference being she does it better than anyone . The show is the survival of the fittest hence why freddie got the boot. I lie wink wink. Had she cum(not to be confused with u know wot wink wink grin cool) earlier she would have been in a better position of power. She knows how to manipulate other housemates.
maedan:

@ chic2chimp, I never said I wanted Bea to commit suicide; when I said I hope she hangs herself, I meant that I hope one day she'll get herself in trouble and fall into her own pit. I may think she's the worst thing to crawl from under a rock, but I'll never want her dead, come on!!! undecided grin
My bad  grin grin . She is not the worst only the wisest and smartest wink wink wink. She is prepared to do anything. She would even give bl*wj*bs tongue grin grin. Trust me
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Aug 16, 2009
~ grin You had me laffing @ Corrupt Gr8 sense of humour! I Like! Me didnt even know u was a "Young Boy" cheesy

~BB is a wrap for me,i have a feeling am going to be disapointed w/ who will Win,I aint as keen/excited anymore. . I'm already looking forward to X-Factor next week. . at least am guaranteed a bag of laffs. . . cheesy

~I bet you just enjoy pulling our strings as we vent out our frustrations on the HM8's
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
Bea has officially lost it. She is OBSESSED with Siavash. Did you see her face when Siavash said he would move beds when what she really wanted was to sleep near Siavash and didn't really want to move beds.

@Mohawkchick

You may as well watch the remaining 2 and a half weeks. It will be interesting to see what Bunny Boiler (Bea) will resort to before she leaves this week.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2009
~Yeah i suppose,i'm kinda half-heartedly still watching,i've missed recaps since Freddie left,i aint to keen to watch the recording i have. . .

~I did watched half of this evening's recap tho. . she's just clutching at straws. . finding something to kick a fuss about. . .she is certainly digging a hole around her!!

~Charlie spitting water on her face was priceless!! No doubt she wont shut up about it on tomorrows recap!!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:39am On Aug 17, 2009
sara j:
Mohawkchick
You may as well watch the remaining 2 and a half weeks. It will be interesting to see what Bunny Boiler (Bea) will resort to before she leaves this week.
na lie bunny boiler or no bunny boiler she is goin no where. She is here to stay for good and be more of a nuisance to all of her haterz grin grin grin. If She goes dis week I am writing to ofcom to complain of vote rigging cool cool cool cool
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I bet you just enjoy pulling our strings as we vent out our frustrations on the HM8's [/color][/size][/font]
me no likey grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hopefully GOD will answer my prayers and keep bea in for a few more weeks wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool. Her voice is not yet giving me a panic attack grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2009
Guys, the live feed right now is hilarious. Bea has become a kind of outcast or something; she's doing those crocodile tears cos everyone was laughing at her today over one thing or d other. No one can ever pity or trust her again after the way she treated Freddie - she's getting a taste of her own syrup and she aint liking it!!! She's now seeking sympathy by declaring that she is sure everyone will nominate her for her "negative" attitude.

I am so thrilled to see her suffering. Trying to fit into a group but no one wants her: in the case of David&Lisa, Sophie&Rodrigo, three's a crowd so she's stuck with the lone rangers Siavash, Charlie, Marcus, who out of pity will always be there for her. Well, except Siavash who has shown from the bed-hopping incident that he can't stand her. Poor Bea tongue cry grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
Uh oh. I really hope Dave doesn't leave this week; but pitted against Bea and Marcus, does he stand much of a chance? The public usually keep in those that "claim" they're dying to leave, like Marcus. And tho' everyone hates Bea, she's acting like she wants to go now, so that's like shaking a flag to a crazy bull. So David might be the scapegoat this week. That'll be too bad bc he's such a fun lad - I loved the message he got from his aunt and best friend cry cheesy. Whoop whoop!! grin.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2009
maedan:

But pitted against Bea, does he stand much of a chance? The public usually keep in those that "claim" they're dying to leave, like Marcus.
If bea does not leave dis week i'll happily eat my shorts. Nothing can save her dis week no matter wot she says.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

If bea does not leave dis week i'll happily eat my shorts. Nothing can save her dis week no matter wot she says.

I hope you're right: but the mixed signs I'm getting from the public about David has me worried. Something tells me they'll want to keep Bea in so she can keep up the good work of wreaking havoc. But Bea will be miserable if she stays, 'cos she's almost run out of pals. Poor Bea tongue.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2009
~After reading your post on HM8's that were up for eviction,i watched the recorded recap for last night!!

~I'm i pleased Lil Miss is up for eviction!! cheesy She looks wooried. . . I was egging her to touch Siavash & she did! When it was confirmed she's up,i punched the air w/ excitement. . .

~W/ the loud "Get Bea Out!" Chantss on last weeks eviction i doubt Bea will be saved! Has David done anything other than shout when he speaks? grin I cant stand his voice. . .he has somehow "lost" that preggers woman walk Thank Fork for that! grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 3:23am On Aug 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

hmmn, you better bring out your best silver, cos it looks like you'll be eating your shorts after all---I just feel David will be out of the house this time tomorrow grin. Hope you have some chilli sauce to go with those shorts!

mohawkchic:

[~After reading your post on HM8's that were up for eviction,i watched the recorded recap for last night!!

pheew, I was beginning to worry about you!!! Okay, just when you're starting to like David, he's about to be kicked out right cheesy? Same here. I even stopped looking out for the "preggers" walk. I just wouldn't want Lisa to be on her own again. She lost Karly, and now this. Catch you pepu on the other side! grin grin grin
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
I hope Bea won't go either. I actually want Marcus (I know everything) to go. I am sick of him. I'd like to see how different the house would be without him.
Bea is without a doubt going on Friday and I am not looking forward to her eviction either, she is going to be crucified. It will be very uncomfortable to watch.
Siavash(I am invisible) is really boring me now. He is starting to be a major attention seeker. they should just kick him out next time he refuses to nominate.
I am actually not happy with who is left in the house. I have gone off charlie also.
If I had to pick a winner. David or Lisa. I'd absolutely hate to see Siavash or Rodrigo to win.
Freddie and Noirin should still be in there instead of Marcus and Rodrigo.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
I forgot Isaac shocked. He should have stayed. He would have made it more interesting. He was a real cocky ba****d.
He would have wound everyone up so much with his smart ass comments. grin grin
He would have been much better than marcus and easier on the eye too.
Freddie, Noirin, Isaac, Lisa, Bea would have made a great final 5.
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
maedan:

pheew, I was beginning to worry about you!!! Okay, just when you're starting to like David, he's about to be kicked out right cheesy? Same here. I even stopped looking out for the "preggers" walk. I just wouldn't want Lisa to be on her own again. She lost Karly, and now this. Catch you pepu on the other side! grin grin grin

~ cheesy No need for woories. . . my interest have dwindle considerably tho. . .

~Like David? Not! He's the first Gay man i havent taken to on telly. . . Loved his frank diss of Bea but other than that he's just blah. . just like Lisa!He's prolly a fun lad but the editing havent portrayed his character as such from what i've seen.

~The both of them: Lisa & David havent stired that much of an emotion out of me to be taken by them. . .If you've noticed i dont really chat much about them. . i dont dislike Lisa tho,i like how she reels David/other HM8's in when they want to be taken in by something that might get them in a tiff. . . .
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
sara j:

I hope Bea won't go either. I actually want Marcus (I know everything) to go. I am sick of him. I'd like to see how different the house would be without him.
Bea is without a doubt going on Friday and I am not looking forward to her eviction either, she is going to be crucified. It will be very uncomfortable to watch.
Siavash(I am invisible) is really boring me now. He is starting to be a major attention seeker. they should just kick him out next time he refuses to nominate.
I am actually not happy with who is left in the house. I have gone off charlie also.
If I had to pick a winner. David or Lisa. I'd absolutely hate to see Siavash or Rodrigo to win.
Freddie and Noirin should still be in there instead of Marcus and Rodrigo.

~Me & You both SaraJ. . that Marcus is just Eugh! Who wants to watch a grown arse man self-service on telly or rather hear his "How To's" details of his self-services angry When they start saying "I want to go" it does irritate me. . he shud know of different ways to go if he doesnt want to do it thro the door,he spends half the night wolvering cheesy

~Bea will only get what she deserves. . aint Karma a bitch! If by some stroke of luck she isnt evicted,the build-up to her boo's will be worth waiting for when she does get the Boot!

~Siavash shud have learnt from the days of Samson & Delilah cheesy He's gone from possibly a fav to win to most likely to be voted out & Soon! He's lost all his appeal. .

~I strongly agree Noirin,Freddie & Isaac wud have given the show a much better/needed spin!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
sara j:

I forgot Isaac shocked. He should have stayed. He would have made it more interesting. He was a real cocky ba****d.
He would have wound everyone up so much with his smart ass comments. grin grin
Freddie, Noirin, Isaac, Lisa, Bea would have made a great final 5.

~I so agree. .wud have been a lot of hype. . as it is now. . .i wonot be surprised if Sophie wins!! She's kinda like the underdog!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by saraj(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
I think it will be

3- sophie
2 - rodrigo
1- siavash

unfortunately
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
sara j:

so would my orangutan,dog and elephant man
sara j:

Bea is without a doubt going on Friday,she is going to be crucified.
spot on. Iron maedan take note.
mohawkchic:

That Marcus is just Eugh! Who wants to watch a grown arse man self-service on telly or rather hear his "How To's" details of his self-services .
Didn't he say women would be fantasising about him when in bed with their husbands/partners  undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Aug 21, 2009
~Yeah he did Chic2pimp. . in his King of Cool World prolly! Tosser! His mam is sweet looking tho grin I bet Marcus is a proper mama's boy. . all that swearing & macho man bizness is a front!

~Can anyone confirm what was actually said outside the wall? Looks like its Ding Dong round forking 2 for Bea & David! Game on! cheesy

Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mystikal(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
If Bea doesnt leave 2nite, I'll cry. LOL

whoever said Dogface might win, just echoed what I was telling my colleagues today @ work. BTW Is She pregnant?
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
~She's Out!! cheesy The boo's were indeed deafening!! I bet she really doesnt belive she's sat on that chair. . booted out!! It will be interesting to know what percentage of the votes she got!! She was just talking out of her arse during the interview!!

~I like how BB has played w/ the minds of the Hm8's w/ the mags. . they better get their thick skin on. . .like they didnt know there was going to be stuff written about them!! Pssf!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2009
mystikal:

If Bea doesnt leave 2nite, I'll cry. LOL

whoever said Dogface might win, just echoed what I was telling my colleagues today @ work. BTW Is She pregnant?

~She's certainly been pigging out & piled on the pounds!! Did you'll see her eating them sauages in last nite's re-cap? I keep forgetting to mention if anyone's noticed her boobs are chasing her chin grin

~Why am i only noticing Lisa's tat on her torso today? I like!! She's proper Fit for a woman her age!! Loved how she got dolled up ono a couple of weeks eviction Show!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by maedan(f): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2009
What a draining last couple of days its been. Ever since the nominations were announced, I was practically counting down the hours till Davina announced the 11th BB evictee. I guess Marcus was right: Bea wasn't ready for what the 4million(?) viewers thought about her with her welcoming boos. I think she had far more of them than Noirin!

The most baffling thing was that, she just didn't know what she was getting into! I always believed she was a fake housemate like the Isi of Koko mansion, I just couldn't believe someone could naturally be so nasty!!! Well well, I'm happy for David. I guess he has one more week before he starts to irritate the hm8s and viewers with his belching, loud-voiced antics. Ta ta, guys wink!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by agabaI23(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2009
Bea,
Beatch
I am happy she is gone!
Re: ~ Big Brother 10 UK ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2009
~Am sat here watching "Big Brother's Big Mouth". . anyone else watches it? They are crucifying Bea w/ boo's & just now one of the audience just asked her "Where did you buy your extensions? You need to take it back!!" I fell over LMAO  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Watching Yoruba Movies Online / “1st Yoruba Movie Academy Awards 2012 : The Nominees Are..." / Big Brother House Found:official Launch Date Is October 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.