Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours (2032 Views)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by vicostyle200: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
A Chinese company demonstrated its developments in construction at unbelievable speed to rebuild the great Sanyuan Bridge in Beijing in less than two days. CCTV America released a time-lapse video of the refurbishment of the bridge showing the talent and speed of Chinese engineering.

The work was requested by the Beijing government, which decided to replace the old Sanyuan Bridge with a new one, which was done in record time. The company took only one day to take down the old bridge, beginning at 11pm on November 13, reports Shanghaiist. 1,300 tons of material was transported to construct the new bridge, and the process was completed in 19 hours. In total, the refurbishment of the bridge lasted less than 43 hours. Chinese workers used a new “integrated replacement method,” which allowed the bridge to open to traffic immediately after the 43 hours of work, instead of having the road closed for at least 2 months as would be expected if conventional construction methods had been used.

WELL, I pray Naija go reach this level sha

Video clip>>>http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/chinese-engineers-rebuild-sanyuan.html
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by veraponpo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
One word! Technology !

1 Like

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by obasiken: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jesus christ. When will we ever get to this stage.
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by mazzi: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oh mehn
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by crownprince102: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
the Chinese are the one to beat at the moment
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Elosky20: 1:41am On Dec 13, 2015
end time technology buhari must probe this.
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by ifyan(m): 2:41am On Dec 13, 2015
You wonder the greatness of technology, this is one atea. Nigeria fail to tap into.

Remember you can measure the advancement of a Nation through science, one area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by mikolo80: 2:48am On Dec 13, 2015
veraponpo:
One word! Technology !
Two words. Political will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by toprealman: 3:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Chinko and their product . The issue here is durability, as always.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by jmichlins(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2015
2nd Niger bridge comes to mind. Imagine the number of second Niger bridge we can have here if we give a construction company of such about two months per bridge

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 13, 2015
China is really Taking over!!!! I wonder when our country will reach the level..
Nigeria tech is only witches and wizard flying in the middle of the night, Bombarding people destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by gab264(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2015
awesome!!
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Hope its strong o...chinko tins can be fake o!!..but I trust china sha ,dey cannot endanger human lives
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Kingsley1000(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Sai Xi Jinping....Chai Buhari
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Kingsley1000(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Azsalami:
China is really Taking over!!!! I wonder when our country will reach the level..
Nigeria tech is only witches and wizard flying in the middle of the night, Bombarding people destiny
lolz
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Parisfran(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2015
The amazing thing for me is that to them a bridge is normally constructed in 2 months. I'm yet to see the bridge in Nigeria that from start to finish and ready to use did not take 6 months.

God bless the Chinese
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by richylee(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Am impress.
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by haxorDelite(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Mehn dis chinese are trying. Ordinary pedestrian bridge takes months in 9ja
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Ghandi12: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Extra-ordinary productivity attained through discipline and education. Can we do what they did or they are doing? No facebooking, maximum of 1-2 children per couple, death to treasure-looters, and less extravagant lifestyle by public officers.
Re: Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours by Abbey2sam(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2015
obasiken:
Jesus christ. When will we ever get to this stage.

want the truth?

never mehn! never

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Counsel blows hot over his continued detention / See what happened When Queen Elizabeth ii Visited Nigeria in 1952 / Why Did I Cast My Vote For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.