Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! (5767 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Sex Is Not Fight: Guys Take Note Pls / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2015
.1. It Helps You Sleep Better

Getting hands with your member apparently reduces blood pressure which in turn produces endorphin, a chemical which is responsible for enhancing relaxation and reducing stress.

2. Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer: it has beeen stated earlier of the 2003 study that was conducted in Australia found out that doing it 5 times a week could actually reduce your chances of contracting prostate cancer. When you self-service, you empty disease-causing toxins that have built up in your urogenital.

3. Helps in Premature Ejaculation.
Scientists worldwide have found out the solution to releasing early is to self-service two hours before intercourse. This has always worked especially if you are one minute man.

4 :You Get Harder

Aging comes with losing of muscle tons. Yes even down there. When this happens, maintaining an erect whooper becomes a big problem. When you w@nk often, you exercise the pelvic muscles thus preventing erectile dysfunction.

.5. It makes you last longer

When you self-service, you get to know your pleasure spots. You Know what drives you crazy and where you need to go slow. Once you are in bed, you will definitely take it slow knowing your strengths and weaknesses.

6. Prevents STIs

If you are afraid of getting STIs, then wanking is the easy way. No stress and the feeling is almost the same. If you are afraid of women or you’re not lucky, your left hand can be your best friend.

7. It Boosts Immunity
Last but not least, masturbation helps in boosting immunity. When you self-service, the hormone cortisone which when emitted in small doses is not only a stress reliever but can also boost immunity.

Happy wanking lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2015
shocked no be vasline advert be this undecided

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2015
I disagree..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by porrigeyam(m): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Grabs baby oil grin
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2015
I can never join u guys

Too big for dat
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Masturbation noget benefit abeg..#

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by greatness22(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2015
WeedSeller:
Masturbation noget benefit abeg..#
So wetin the Op write na disadvantages of masturbation abi? Guy, clean ur eyeglass

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Go Get Ursef A Girlfriend,wanking Is Never A Way Out

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. I pity the person who would start masturbating after reading this.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2015
No wonder i do masturbate smiley
I'm enjoying the feelings it brings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by marshalcarter: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
No wonder i do masturbate smiley I'm enjoying the feelings it brings
Lolzzzzz.......you're kiddin..ryt
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2015
marshalcarter:

Lolzzzzz.......you're kiddin..ryt
No i am serious smiley
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Bomboclaat!!!
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by cruzita(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2015
what's masturbation?is it the name of a club?
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by stillchris: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2015
please stay away from masturbation. it's more addictive than cigarrete.
just get a girlfriend that will relieve your konji and also helo improve your skills

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by mankan2k7(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Good news to Vaseline and saop crew

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by CheedyJ(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
If all the afore mentioned are true den there ought to be world wanking day
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by afanide: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
op you sure? cheesy
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Fadaafrancis(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
exactly
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have never ever read such bull$h!t as this in my entire life. WTF

1 Like

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Ekhemini(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Go Get Ursef A Girlfriend,wanking Is Never A Way Out
The cost and challenges of keeping a girlfriend cannot be compared to the cost of VASELINE

Lol...just kidding. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Strawman: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you catch somebody masturbating now, he'll say he's doing it to reduce the risk of prostate cancer...

LOL..see excuse cheesy
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
proudly a self-servicer lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Strawman:
If you catch somebody masturbating now, he'll say he's doing it to reduce the risk of prostate cancer...

LOL..see excuse cheesy

lol...
if u catch me, i will say 'i am trying to boost my immunity; you know it's harmattan and flu season, don't you
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by drberry(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vixo:
I disagree..
Lol.. Why?? You never see anything be that. It's very true. I'm a pro bassist and I've seen "more badder" guys and even ladies too. Browse about a guy named VICTOR WOOTEN.
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by lovely17(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
No 1 is very true
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by jessejagga(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
what's masturbation?is it the name of a club?
a football club to be precise undecided
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by firewill: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
It reduce lady or girl getting rape
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by bernarduwem(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
noooo........ na one joint for surulere..... jamb question grin
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
GOES TO MY WARDROBE
PICKS UP MY DUSTY VASELINE
DUSTS IT UP
GOES OUTSIDE N BUY ALOMO
WAITING FOR 00:00 grin
Re: Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin *grabs a jar of vaseline* ehn wey my nicki minaj picture.oya who carry am?cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!! : Kenyan Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant / How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone / My Ordeal Wth Aminat Last Night Till Dis Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.