Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva (37233 Views)

Buhari Shuns Lobbyists In Battle For Magu’s Job / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by unclet1985: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Good One cool this is what we are expected of a true democracy president, if he likes let him change but thank God that under 6months the whole world are observing with dismay an undemocracy system of APC led government. What a shame. Its very obvious and is too early for APC to start falling on their selfishness.
Change should not only be on corruption alone but in every democratic area of the Government.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by passionate88: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2015
dokiOloye:
U believe PMB Cannot mingle wt Sylva but can mingle wt Amaechi?
imagine the guy mentality
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by cornel994(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2015
The INEC chairman should be sacked asap
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Abeymills(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Y will bubuhari nt deny him apc failed woefully in bayelsa he failed 2deliver d state all thier riggin plan failed am sure his disapointed in inec boss 2bcos they all failed 2dilever yeye apc is evil period

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by duduade: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2015
blazetitov:

I can see that you know more the presidency undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lmaooooo..

No mind am, make e no go hibernate for this cold weather. ..
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Akon419(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2015
BUhari pretending as if he is not the one that masterminded the violence using major sani as an instrument

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Leviseed: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2015
APC Scam

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by dokJ: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari hs just talked from his anus. he doesn't mean all dat he hs spoken.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by deathmen12: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2015
They knw wat they are doing... Nt only shun.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by freshcvvs: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
dokiOloye:

Yes, because Amechi was never indicted by any panel or court nor summoned by any security agency.. can you say that about Sylva?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by dammytosh: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
OKKO:
APC is a scam, liars and propagandists !!!
This a mature write up is trying to exonerate the presidency.
PMB himself was fully involved in the massacre Gov. Dickson has said it a million times on air, the soldiers involved has confirmed that the APC and defense ministry gave the matching order to install Sylva.
When the militants dislodge the soldiers and the heat became much, Sylva flew to Abuja the night were El rufai and SFG welcomed him in Aso Rock to restrategize how to maim the Ijaw ppl in Bayelsa.
What did PMB say about the illegality perpetrated by INEC, APC and Attorney General in KOGI?

So vanguard is now APC's newspaper.

Get ur fact right and stop displaying your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by laprince(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
How I wish yhis is true
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by M4gunners: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2015
How can this bring back the lives of our ND brothers they came from Lagos and Abuja to kill? It is too late to cry when the head is off.APC is the biggest scamer of all time.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Querty(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2015
IyaIode:

Vanguard is a pdp paper, btw did you see Buhari at any campaign in bayelsa for silver?

happy Sunday broda!!

Are u aware that the Vice president was there to campaign for APC?....implying ; the presidency was part of d ApC campaign in Bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Remii(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Icecomrade:
No need trying. APC was never going to win in bayelsa. Nigerians are beginining to see that your change was mistaken for chain.

APC will loss Edo where the time comes

wow, APC will loss Edo where the time comes, shocked shocked shocked no wonder Okorocha asks for English Language to be dropped from admission requirement?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
This case is going haywire
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by mbulela: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
In as much as i'm fully in support of APC, i will always say it that Sylva should not be given the mandate to rule Bayelsa because his speeches & actions are full of violence, it's not as if Dickson the ego maniac is any better oh, never the less let bayelsans choose who ever they want. PMB should stay off their matter
Gbam.

If Sylva and Audu are the best you can present for an election, it is better you just abstain.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by luvinhubby(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
0/2 from Kogi & Bayelsa states elections. Anybody expecting free, & credible elections from this Buhari's administration is in for a very long & fruitless wait.
They are gradually destroying the greatest GEJ legacy to Nigeria & that is free, fair & credible electoral process.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags like Rochas, Nasiru & Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by luvinhubby(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2015
IyaIode:

Vanguard is a pdp paper, btw did you see Buhari at any campaign in bayelsa for silver?
How can he be there, the Ajala of a president travelled as usual.
BTW, pastor VP represented him there.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Whats nice. Just say the scales are beginining to fall off his eyes. His failure is staring him in his face maybe PDP has won its already a hopeless situation. No need to further ridicule himself

APC is shit party,evil demonic party,PMB is just playing smart ......typical of an ABOKI, APC meant to take over bayelsa by force to spite GEJ maybe. But God disgraced PMB and his evil group ,I reliably learnt from my Yoruba taxi driver that there was recruitment of Yoruba fighters for bayelsa election,he turned it down but his tailor friend gave into the temptation and unfortunately got killed ,Tinubu recruited Yorubas took them to bayelsa to fight but GOD pass Tinibu ,pass PMB and all of them

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by opeolu202: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Wailer grin grin grin
OKKO:
PMB himself was fully involved in the massacre Gov. Dickson has said it a million times on air, the soldiers involved has confirmed that the APC and defense ministry gave the matching order to install Sylva.
When the militants dislodge the soldiers and the heat became much, Sylva flew to Abuja the night were El rufai and SFG welcomed him in Aso Rock to restrategize how to maim the Ijaw ppl in Bayelsa.
What did PMB say about the illegality perpetrated by INEC, APC and Attorney General in KOGI?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by nobeku: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2015
OKKO:
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO POUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH PUNISHMENT TILL THY KINGDOM COME..YOUR FOOOOOLERY IS LEGENDARY.. KAI, I WISH I WAS NEAR YOU TO BEAT YOUR DEAD BRAINS BACK TO LIFE... TORCHECUL!!!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by amusadele: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Who is apc trying to deceive? Who does not know that Buhari hate the Izons, especially the GEJ side of Izons? By the time Buhari complete his four years, this country, Nigerians will be asking how did we come to this point of hate, dislike and confusion. Buhari from day one hates the Izons, the Ibos and that is what he is doing. Look at the arrests, look at his one sided actions, but he should know that no matter who you are, when the Izons, when the Ibos feel the heat becoming too much, the country will go on flames.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Bom4Real: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari APC and THEir agencies will destroy Nigeria,Must Nigeria states Be APC,They Have Many greedy People in That Party called APC

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Whats nice. Just say the scales are beginining to fall off his eyes. His failure is staring him in his face maybe PDP has won its already a hopeless situation. No need to further ridicule himself
fool will continue to wail
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by nwakibie3(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2015
The real reason this All Progressive Congress (APC)-led government is after me is that I bluntly refused to join APC and to support their governorship candidate in Bayelsa state."
“We cannot all be in APC. Our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and had always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward, but the conditions being attached are not acceptable."
“The threat to declare me wanted is an unnecessary attempt to heat up the polity. I will go about my daily business, usual. So if anyone tells you that Tompolo is on the run, tell him Tompolo is not going anywhere. The impression being conveyed is that I was invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and I failed to honour the invitation or even respond by letter to the invitation."
“On the contrary, nothing could be further from the truth. On the 24th of November 2015, I was informed at about 4pm that a letter of invitation had been dropped at my home in Warri, inviting me to EFCC’s office in Lagos by 10am on the 25th of November 2015."
“I responded by a letter from my solicitors, Messrs Jakpa, Edoge & Co. The letter dated 25th of November 2015 was received by one Uduak Ouot, a staff of EFCC on the 3rd of December 2015, after several attempts to deliver. I have proof of delivery from the courier company."
“I was therefore not a little surprised that the EFCC – an otherwise reputable institution – would stoop so low as to lie to Nigerians. As my solicitor’s letter indicated I am already in court with the EFCC in Suit No: FHC/W/CS/152/2015. EFCC had been served with the court processes since 20th of October 2015 but they refused to attend court on several occasions, or to file any court papers, only to appear for the first time on 30th November 2015 without filing any court papers."
"They even asked for the matter to be adjourned to 17th December 2015, the date they are now inviting me to appear before them. In fact, EFCC only invited me two months AFTER I sued them. In my Solicitor’s letter I informed them that as soon as the court decides one way or another, I would honour their invitation.”
“As a full blooded Ijaw man and citizen of Nigeria, I have done everything in my power to follow the laws of Nigeria, since the amnesty declared in 2009 by late President Yar’ Adua I have strained myself to ensure that we all live in peace in this country. Those who think they can push us to war must rethink the necessity of such a war."
“How can a law-abiding government declare a man wanted who is in the law courts with them? “They froze our business accounts since August 4th 2015, but we have not quarreled with anybody. We sued them to court; they refused to come to court. Now they are threatening to declare me wanted."
“I know why they are after me. It is not the alleged multi-billion naira property transaction. Afterall, it went through due process and was approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). And as such if there are any questions to answer, it is the people at the FEC, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Federal Ministry of Lands and Survey, Federal Ministry of Transport, NIMASA, etc who approved the transaction that should be answering such questions.
“We will continue to pursue our court case. “Finally, let me say this: if people can come from Sokoto, Katsina or Lagos to campaign in Bayelsa, why can’t I, a full blooded Ijaw man go to my Bayelsa to campaign?"
"I will only add this: let the will of the people of Bayelsa prevail. Nobody should attempt to force the outcome of the election."
"We have kept faith with our promise to Nigeria, we expect no less from this country.”
- Tompolo Government

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Them think say to Run Government Easy May be Next Year Change GO come
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by MadCow1: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
dokiOloye:

Lol

Keep hating on Amaechi for no reason..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2015
OKKO:

Speculative generalisation. Well, no politician is a saint, this includes your Beloved Dickson. Where you at the meeting Sylva had with El rufai? Can you with all honesty say that Dickson didn't rig? Political parties only cry wolf when they have been outrigged. Then the propaganda machine swings into play to confuse the gullible amongst the masses. So, my friend be careful and matured before jumping into conclusion. You might just be wrong
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by agabaI23(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Story for the gods
How about these?

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
IyaIode:

Dont mind that yeye paper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.