Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) (39775 Views)

Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by justmenoni: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Kukuru kururere kukurest

BeeBeeOoh:
Medium Mediummer Mediummest..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by HowAreYou(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:
That's the real COORDINATING MINISTER OF THE ECONOMY

You are Joking Right?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by mekaboy(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2015
The woman with the magic wand. They said you destroyed the economy. Now they don't know what to do. The dollar is 260 and rising. Jobs are lost.

Out of frustration and confusion they want to tarnish u r image.

They will soon pay u $200000 a minute for consultation.

Oshiomole has been on your case because u did not let him use Nigerians money to toast babe.

I am glad the west don't employ based on propaganda but experience. They know your true worth, That is why they could not wait for u to Finish with Nigeria to engage you.

They have ascended the thrown via propaganda but have discovered that you can't run the economy with propaganda.

You have always dealt with them at the Senate, you will always deal with them in any format they come.

You have worked with people of great minds and class, you are way above Nigerian politicians that just think of looting and women.

Where you speak they can't, where u sit they can't. Their stolen money can't bring them around those u associate with.

You are in Nigeria enjoying you break while they are running around the efcc and news papers.

Do they think that rising to that level of education and experience, you will come to Nigeria and join them in dirty politics of looting.?

They don't know what it means to study in havard or work at world bank at such level. Your reputation becomes more important than money.

But they are local champions,their reputation starts and ends in Nigeria, that's why they loot and accuse you on their local papers.

They foriegn news don't carry their propaganda.

Finally madam, you are a Nigerian. You know how Nigerians behave. Don't sit back and watch these a mature apointees destroy our economy. The people are suffering. It is the masses that will suffer and not the politicians.

Don't withold any advice to those running this economy even if it means charging for it. Don't say because they did not appreciate your effort, you will ignore them and let them see what you did for Nigeria.

We appreciate your effort. We know what you did for Nigeria. Jobs are already being lost. Dollar is now 260. Investors have fled . Even local businesses are collapsing.

So help in anyway you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Does Ngozi Okonji Iweala ever realise the gravity of the offence facing her? She still had the guts to attend entertainment functions. In some countries she should hide her head in shame. Very soon EFCC will clamp down on her to answer questions on her role in the relooting of Abacha stolen funds[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by philemonemenike(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
honour.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by robonski15(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
owolawee:
"Agu!! You wan kill commandant??!!"_b.o.n.n
The boy beside idris looks like agu.. could it be him??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Querty(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Does Ngozi Okonji Iweala ever realise the gravity of the offence facing her? She still had the guts to attend entertainment functions. In some countries she should hide her head in shame. Very soon EFCC will clamp down on her to answer questions on her role in the relooting of Abacha stolen funds[/size]

So EFCC has become a DEVIL abi??

Only d devil doesn't like seeing someone going about happy and enjoying life..

Anyway, am still finding it difficult to distinguish between APC and the Devil himself..

one typical attribute of d Devil is Lies...

and u know APC is extremely good at dis too..

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
robonski15:

that's Abraham, the biggest young new movie star in the world right now

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by repogirl(f): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
I saw genevieve giving me a lap dance in my dream last night

Sign of fever or something about to happen
undecided
but she is not fair skin angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by marwanafrica: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
I love that movie; "breasts of no nation" very interesting embarassed.
wch seaso the film stop
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by duduade: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Hehehe.... The twitter's Senator....

Does that cinema fall under Ben's Constituency. .? I bet he frequents Lagos more than where he was voted for to represent. ..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Afrok(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
marwanafrica:

wch seaso the film stop
the film no get seasoning, nah spicy the film get wink.
Believe me and u'll believe the devil will repent one day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Chartey(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2015
robonski15:
That's definitely him. Abraham Attah.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2015
I saw this movie yesterday at silverbird cinemas festival mall its a great movie that talks about the ills of war

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2015
elijah2u:
James Bond

Lai lai, black james bond... Maybe in the year 3015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by slapandfall(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2015
I am suspecting Genevieve and Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by dabossman(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Agu!!! Very interesting movie. The opening was quite engaging with the kids and their "imagination TV"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Prettyspicey.....Idris is in lagos ooooooo grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by marwanafrica: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
the film no get seasoning, nah spicy the film get wink.
Believe me and u'll believe the devil will repent one day.

i have watched it before and i thought is a seasonal film, becox to me it didnt endwell bcox dat smal boy hvnt got to see his mum nd his younger sibling who his father made dem to travel to anoda town in fear of d rebels
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
slapandfall:
I am suspecting Genevieve and Ben Murray Bruce

See this one undecided

Iffa slap you ehn....you wee fall grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by marwanafrica: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2015
marwanafrica:

i have watched it before and i thought is a seasonal film, becox to me it didnt endwell bcox dat smal boy hvnt got to see his mum nd his younger sibling who his father made dem to travel to anoda town in fear of d rebels

spicy kwa?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ceaser: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
BrianRoss:
beautiful ladies

You mean Okonjo?! shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Afrok(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
marwanafrica:

huh! shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Key facts that suggests Ngozi Okonji Iweala was not prepared to offer good and humble service to the Nigerian state.
During the tenure of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, Ngozi Okonji Iweala was appointed Minister of Finance leaving her former job at the world bank. With the economy not showing serious signs of improvement, she was requesting that she should be paid in united states dollar. The fall out of her poor performance made Obasanjo to terminate her appointment as finance minister and have her transferred to foreign ministry as minister of foreign affairs. A position she later resigned.

During the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, she was reappointed as minister of finance, she also requested to be give the position of supervising minister of the economy. A position which Jonathan stupidly oblige her.
Sadly today, for the Nigerian state, Ngozi Okonji Iweala presided over the reckless, senseless and mindless ripping off our nation state.
Our foreign reserve was depleted, all areas we have money was seriously looted by those who held one position of authority under a gullible and weak president, and a world bank trained economist who created the loopholes for maximum looting.

A new dawn for reckoning has just opened up. One day for the thief, another day for the owner!
[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by jimi4us: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
dignity33:
EFCC Ngozi is here.
you wan arrest UNITED NATION pikin abi. Una don wan die.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ceaser: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
Madam be like
"Min le wa ku o"
EFCC salary booster

She be like "lemme enjoy myself to the fullest now jàre. Person no fit watch movie for EFCC custody or Naija prison".

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by dabossman(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
I love that movie; "breasts of no nation" very interesting embarassed.

Breast bawo? Purify thy mind brethren. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by marwanafrica: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
huh! shocked
ehn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Afrok(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
dabossman:

Breast bawo? Purify thy mind brethren. Lol.
walks to the altar, makes a sign of cross and returns to romance section cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by dabossman(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Afrok:
huh! shocked

Just move on bro. Left to that dude we will see Agu grow up, get married and become President.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ceaser: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Querty:

So EFCC has become a DEVIL abi??

Only d devil doesn't like seeing someone going about happy and enjoying life..

Anyway, am still finding it difficult to distinguish between APC and the Devil himself..

one typical attribute of d Devil is Lies...

and u know APC is extremely good at dis too..

But millions of Nigerians have been moving around dejected, sad, impoverished and some bereaved as a result of the deliberate oversight and inadvertence of Okonjo and the government she worked for. So except you prefer to see one person's happiness ensured at the expense of million others, how d'you reconcile that?

NB: Nairalanders want an honest answer and not a secessionist idea.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by jamst2(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2015
ipledge10:
They said beast of no nation is interesting. ..my chemistry professor (a Brazilian) said thats the best movie he had watched this year,thats what prompted me to watch.sincerely I prefer half of a yellow sun in a million times

Well,to me it reveals many thing that are happening in the world most especially africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Ali Baba, D'banj And Don Jazzy Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.