Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) (39776 Views)

Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by robonski15(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Chartey:

That's definitely him. Abraham Attah.
He looks a bit taller
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by robonski15(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
martineverest:
that's Abraham, the biggest young new movie star in the world right now
He did a perfect job in the movie.. what about striker?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Mekus68: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Genevieve be crushing on me. She said 'Hi' to me. And I wished her a happy sunday. I no try?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by ceaser: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2015
slapandfall:
I am suspecting Genevieve and Ben Murray Bruce

I understand she has something for politicians.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Medium Mediummer Mediummest..
that's wat u were taught in schl abi,funny u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Ezenwa11(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
tall taller tallest
Welcome back introvert. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by needrealuvabj81: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
The rude single genny?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2015
I just hope this are not recent pix o. This iweala no even dey fear, she still get mind go dey see movie premiere. Abi the film titled (disappearing money) wey she dey act don't finish?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Key facts that suggests Ngozi Okonji Iweala was not prepared to offer good and humble service to the Nigerian state.
During the tenure of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, Ngozi Okonji Iweala was appointed Minister of Finance leaving her former job at the world bank. With the economy not showing serious signs of improvement, she was requesting that she should be paid in united states dollar. The fall out of her poor performance made Obasanjo to terminate her appointment as finance minister and have her transferred to foreign ministry as minister of foreign affairs. A position she later resigned.

During the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, she was reappointed as minister of finance, she also requested to be give the position of supervising minister of the economy. A position which Jonathan stupidly oblige her.
Sadly today, for the Nigerian state, Ngozi Okonji Iweala presided over the reckless, senseless and mindless ripping off our nation state.
Our foreign reserve was depleted, all areas we have money was seriously looted by those who held one position of authority under a gullible and weak president, and a world bank trained economist who created the loopholes for maximum looting.

A new dawn for reckoning has just opened up. One day for the thief, another day for the owner!
[/size]

And where r your facts to back your claims? Did obasanjo tell u his reasons ?

Will u keep blaming Okonjo iweala till the dollar is 600 Naira ?

If u said she did not do well, let's see the person there now do better.

Reserves depleted by who? were u blind and Deaf when she was at war with our governors because she asked to save for the raining day. Did u not read in the papers when he excess crude funds was shared.

You don't read. You don't know the role of a finance minister, you don't even understand economics. You are not even well informed of the activities that transpired in the previous administration. Where are you from?

You just write a look piece of trash exposing your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by dyn1800: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol wicked observation

INTROVERT:
tall taller tallest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Abuloma80(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2015
All are aging gracefully, one with a cause while the other two aimlessly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by purplecoco(f): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
And she met my crush before me angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gbenro come fine pass idris elba sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmm...... is Genevieve bleaching?.... just wondering.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by flokii: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
it's a very nice movie...

Monalisa185 how do you see the film?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Spadelicious: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
I NEVER KNEW IDRIS ELBA WAS THIS SHORT! IMAGINE BEING SHORTER THAN GENEVIEVE WHO IS UNDER 5 FOOT TALL.
AND GENNY SHOULD STICK TO USING MAKE UP THAT REFLECTS HER TRUE COMPLEXION INSTEAD OF PROMOTING HERSELF
AS A DARK SKINNED ACTRESS WHO CONQUERED NOLLYWOOD WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TRYING TO LIGHTEN HER COMPLEXION.
WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL IS SHE NOW FOR ASPIRING DARK SKINNED ACTRESSES? KUDOS TO MERCY JOHNSON FOR BEING
TRULY COMFORTABLE IN HER SKIN, AND NOT BEING A HYPOCRITE OR SECRETLY TRYING TO JOIN THE BLEACHING ACTRESS BRIGADE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh my! Genny be looking Behind all day er day....

Madam Okonjo lweala is that you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na masquerade iweala go do for the film?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

grin I don die grin

efulu efu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
naturaldora:

grin I don die grin

efulu efu
that's 1 of the few grammar the westerner's forgot to add..

Nneh! Ur headlamp nwe connect maka chi..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by lovelyn7777: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by teddy001: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Spadelicious:
I NEVER KNEW IDRIS ELBA WAS THIS SHORT! IMAGINE BEING SHORTER THAN GENEVIEVE WHO IS UNDER 5 FOOT TALL.
AND GENNY SHOULD STICK TO USING MAKE UP THAT REFLECTS HER TRUE COMPLEXION INSTEAD OF PROMOTING HERSELF
AS A DARK SKINNED ACTRESS WHO CONQUERED NOLLYWOOD WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TRYING TO LIGHTEN HER COMPLEXION.
WHAT KIND OF ROLE MODEL IS SHE NOW FOR ASPIRING DARK SKINNED ACTRESSES? KUDOS TO MERCY JOHNSON FOR BEING
TRULY COMFORTABLE IN HER SKIN, AND NOT BEING A HYPOCRITE OR SECRETLY TRYING TO JOIN THE BLEACHING ACTRESS BRIGADE.

Genny my girl, why trying to sneak into the bleaching actresses association like Dakore and others? You dey just begin to look like the rest
Of these yeye actresses wey look like them manufacture them from the same make up factory. Dem all look the same.
Madam Ngozi, beware of Ben Bruce. Him go rubbish you and reduce ya level. Make you leave show biz to showbizzers and face the serious business we know you for.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Uzonek(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Average Averager Averagest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by krozay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I have watched the movie since october ,it is very interesting and action packed-showbox users we know what i am talking about
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Genevive don bleach finish shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
kkkk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Uzonek:

Average Averager Averagest
u chop ur school fees at all, ur parents must be so proud of u...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by adelekeaka: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeg, anyone sabi link to download this movie and sicario.
Thanks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by adelekeaka: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
krozay:
I have watched the movie since october ,it is very interesting and action packed-showbox users we know what i am talking about

Abegi you fit help me send the movie. I wan watch too pls.

Thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Monalisa185(f): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
flokii:
it's a very nice movie...
Monalisa185 how do you see the film?
hmmmm, wetin I wan tell you now?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
that's 1 of the few grammar the westerner's forgot to add..

Nneh! Ur headlamp nwe connect maka chi..

Westerner' Ndi Agwu grin

Wait o

what are you saying?

Kpachara kwa Anya gi o shocked and remember not to mention Chi's name in vain

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) by owolawee: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
robonski15:

The boy beside idris looks like agu.. could it be him??
yea. Looks like agu. Might be him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Ali Baba, D'banj And Don Jazzy Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.