Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Glo Bis Tweak Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis Tweak Needed (1280 Views)

Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Please i need someone to help me with the glo bis tweak for android. I use LG FLEX which operates a Qualcomm
Who can help with the tweak... 07061262366
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by pelumi001(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
You need to install MTK engineering mode from play store.. And change your imei to a blackberry OS 07 Imei.
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Seems the mtk aint working on my phone... willing to pay if u can do it...location is lagos
pelumi001:
You need to install MTK engineering mode from play store.. And change your imei to a blackberry OS 07 Imei.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by Baroba(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
pelumi001:

His device is running a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, not Mediatek... So he cannot use MTK tools.
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Please how will i go about it
Baroba:

His device is running a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, not Mediatek... So he cannot use MTK tools.
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by AdisaGaniyu(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2015
illusionsbyafo:
Please i need someone to help me with the glo bis tweak for android. I use LG FLEX which operates a Qualcomm
Who can help with the tweak... 07061262366

Have you ROOT the phone, if yes... I will give you Application link to change the IMEI
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2015
am sure mtk engineering cant work cuz u use a Qualcomm device...
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Yes it has been rooted... would be glad to get the link and the procedure
AdisaGaniyu:

Have you ROOT the phone, if yes... I will give you Application link to change the IMEI
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by AdisaGaniyu(f): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
illusionsbyafo:
Yes it has been rooted... would be glad to get the link and the procedure

Good... Download this Application

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5b1c38e7

After install, Open It and Insert BB IMEI you want to use, Click Apply New IMEIs. It will transfer you to another black page, wait small and Restart your phone. You will see that IMEI has change.
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by AdisaGaniyu(f): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
illusionsbyafo:

If you need BB IMEI Let me know I will send it to your inbox
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
It says chameleon has stopped... i got a error note that my device is not mediatek
AdisaGaniyu:

Good... Download this Application

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5b1c38e7

After install, Open It and Insert BB IMEI you want to use, Click Apply New IMEIs. It will transfer you to another black page, wait small and Restart your phone. You will see that IMEI has change.
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by mokoshalb(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
AdisaGaniyu:

If you need BB IMEI Let me know I will send it to your inbox
follow this link bro >>> http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/08/how-to-changetweak-imei-of-htc-samsung.html
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't why you guys always like to struggling yourself to root your phone and to use Glo Bis when there is psiphon browsing free with mtn musicplus MB

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by AdisaGaniyu(f): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
illusionsbyafo:
It says chameleon has stopped... i got a error note that my device is not mediatek

Octopus Box is the next Answer.. but I will advice you not to worry yourself about changing your IMEI. If you need Etisalat chatpak or Smartpak free browsing. Let me knw, bcox if I post it here admin will block me
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes i need ....please
AdisaGaniyu:

Octopus Box is the next Answer.. but I will advice you not to worry yourself about changing your IMEI. If you need Etisalat chatpak or Smartpak free browsing. Let me knw, bcox if I post it here admin will block me

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
illusionsbyafo:
Yes i need ....please

Drop your number I will add you on whatsapp
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2015

AdisaGaniyu:

Drop your number I will add you on whatsapp
Re: Glo Bis Tweak Needed by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Being Sold For N45,000 (45K) - Seller Suspended by eBoso / Help!!! Is The Samsung J7 Prime A Choice Of Phone To Buy / Mtnondemand: Easily Buy Recharge Card From Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.