Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) (56043 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by loverboy103: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Loll
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by BCISLTD007: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by M4gunners: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mikel abeg stand up go and prepare for today match .I need you and your team to win today game.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by adellam16(f): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Now I'm convinced dis guy is a full house husband now.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Imortal001:
Wake me up, when this hit front page!
ogbeni oya wake up b4 I pour hot water 4 ya head
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Thats what happens when the wife becomes the husband of the house.
which wife be husband mugu?is it a problem to play with one kid?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
That living eoom i like kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by kraftsta(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Are u sure u are ok? People like u make me question why dis goverment have not set up programes for disoriented people like u... Maybe u just woke up from long decades of coma...pls meet one of ur nebos to verify d century u in...this aint 1905 mehhhhn. Pls gerara dis thread mehhn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by emzila(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
SO OBI WIFE SELF IS ONE OF US, NAIRALANDERS
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by needrealuvabj81: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerian women wont like this news. if i lie, check their comments on here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
They have white sofas with two toddlers? shocked shocked shocked

How comes these sofas are still white? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mikel Obi's babymama and longtime girlfriend Olga shared the pic and said:

Turning up on Saturday night like ������ #playtime has worn daddy out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_M9Wohu4nx/

e nor go better for the person that put this thing for front page. Many important headlines are sidelined from front page.

@seun, let me advise you to be professional and dont continue to wallow in fo0lishness cos you have a website that attracts 1000s visitors. Many people including me can build a website in few hours.
Having this shiite does not make you special.

MIKEL SLEEPING AND SO WHAT?, IS THAT A FRONT PAGE NEWS? opportunist, just thank God that your website is a bit favors. It doesn't make you any guru.
yeye fowl.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

With Mikel?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by tallfish145(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Many post like this shouldn't get to the FP.Its meaningless
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rednaxelot:
I love Mikel!

He has settled for playing a full time with his kid since he can't get a regular shirt and full time with his mates in Yokohama tyre jersey.

Tire at home, not in Yokohama tire tyre.

ROTFL... dude too cold too cold grin
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
adellam16:

Are you alright?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by dmostspecialone(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
orishirishi undecided

Lovely
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by samx4real(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Money (in igbo man's voice "mone"wink is good oh! cool
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Dezzx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Imortal001:
Wake me up, when this hit front page!
wakeup
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by timunstopable: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I guess this is the Nigerian babymama that gave birth to twins

pls wot happens to his Russian girlfriend the daughter of the Russian Billonaire

mikel should thread softly u dont mess with Russian tycoons
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mikel Obi's babymama and longtime girlfriend Olga shared the pic and said:

Turning up on Saturday night like ������ #playtime has worn daddy out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_M9Wohu4nx/

What a daft and moronic subject title.

He is "worn out" playing with months old babies that can't even crawl yet?

They exhausted him by lying on their backs cackling?

Lets use our brains when creating write-ups, not our arsses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Athanatos(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
tintingz:
How does this f**cking concern we humans, someone his sleeping and it is a news?

See him sleeping and smiling "deceiving people" while there people out there in pains that can't sleep.

God help we youth of this days.

God help us.

Are you okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by KELECHUKWU89: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wetin conchai me .... tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
His form is dropping yet he is busy sleeping. Shior.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Unfortunately i don't have a fvck to give.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Heasypeasy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make we shaar dey do good. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thats mikel for you...he gets worn out easily even on the football pitch, and to think he is still a favourite undecided little wonder we are where we are in football ranking.

And she, she is okay with a baby mama status. Anyway, i thought i should peep. Nothing changed.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eyaa..
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by thundafire: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
wetin make am worn out ball he no fit play
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
and so what?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
adellam16:

What's that suppose to mean, am disappointed this is coming from a lady like me.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by SylarsMcQuins: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Guy kilide, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Cristiano Ronaldo Honoured After Scoring 400 Goals Across Europe (photo) / Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.