Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) (56040 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Ebbunwa(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please how many kids has mikel? Ftc in page 2. Happy sunday all.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Chimourinho(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
tintingz:
How does this f**cking concern we humans, someone his sleeping and it is a news?

See him sleeping and smiling "deceiving people" while there're people out there in pains that can't sleep.

God help we youth of these days.

God help us.

Did he put those people in those pain?
So he doesnt have the right to upload pix
on his instagram? Buh u can do so and no one go talk
Y are u bitter youngman? Gerrarahia mehn sh!t!!
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by segun359(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omo him house dope die. ....chai money good oh....Baba Abeg dey chop bench for Chelsea as far as d money dey enter
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dreyl:
Airforce1 the joker! cheesy
cheesy cheesy

Na joke I joke
But I know some too serious people go take that comment serious
grin
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Thats what happens when the wife becomes the husband of the house.
brain disorder
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by dennistar(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Imortal001:
Wake me up, when this hit front page!
wake your ass up its on FP
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chimourinho:

Did he put those people in those pain?
So he doesnt have the right to upload pix
on his instagram? Buh u can do so and no one go talk
Y are u bitter youngman? Gerrarahia mehn sh!t!!
He didn't put them in pains but he has the money to at least help the needy.

Why can't he post pics of him sleeping beside homeless and orphanage children to show a good example of a youth ambassador( KANU Nwankwo for example)

Someone is sleeping is now a news?

Later we go see him posting pic cleaning his yansh.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by PheezyLee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mikel Obi's babymama and longtime girlfriend Olga shared the pic and said:

Turning up on Saturday night like ������ #playtime benchtime has worn daddy out! It can actualy be so depressing smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/_M9Wohu4nx/
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by flexxyworld(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
baba do make u blow jor
Even with bomb for that guy body, e just wudnt blow up
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Ijaya123: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Explain please. Thanks
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
flexxyworld:

Even with bomb for that guy body, e just wudnt blow up
lol u wicked
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by gurunlocker: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
if you don't get playing time on field.... you must create one with family
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
younginfopreneur:
everything na News .
I tire ooo.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

Receive sense!!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
such a lovely room he's in..cheesy
cheesy but Ajebutter why has tho covered thy face …
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
i pity you at times when I see your comments, you need help,
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Fabulous7(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
U no well at all[b]
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Fabulous7(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
U no well at all
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by crispberry(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
hopelink1:
Wetin dey want make we do
We do we do cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy

Na joke I joke
But I know some too serious people go take that comment serious
grin
Lol... what do you expect, you know know say plenty people dey vex on top your matter. cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
princealexndre:
u better stand up nd get ready for 2day's match.. angry
no match today na,
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by unclet1985: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin nice one dear, rest jare because all work and now rest makes someone dull.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
End Time Children . . . angry
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cheiii, see white chair... I just de imagine wetin ds chair go look like after one month in my house with my area scatter kids. Dem go use am do tie and die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:
So if u get pikin , e no fit play with your kids bah?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
orishirishi undecided
Mini orishirishi ni be?
Playing with his kids?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Milaby(f): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Full time house boy undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by sonnie10: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
I give it to mothers all over the world who have been taking care of kids and still remain strong. Just imagine how Mikel is "worn out," this is a man who plays 90plus minutes with other 21 men and still stands strong.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by islandmoon: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
i love the sofa smiley the only thing i noticed
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Destined2win:

So playing with his kids has turned him to the wife abi.......lest I forget when are you releasing another single?
2019 election day
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by adellam16(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
antibiafra:

What's that suppose to mean, am disappointed this is coming from a lady like me.
Madam I was not talking to you actually! Every one to his/her own opinion b u a lady or guy. Last time i checked dis forum is for dropping comments, we aint answerable to a fellow nairalander.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by adellam16(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
9jatatafo:

Are you alright?
I should b asking you that question. Are u alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Cristiano Ronaldo Honoured After Scoring 400 Goals Across Europe (photo) / Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.