Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) (56041 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
silvermania:
no match today na,
ehn..leicester city vs Chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
princealexndre:
ehn..leicester city vs Chelsea
Na Monday night football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice..... abi person no go rest again.
wink My NL crush
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
okay
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
na so person dey smile inside sleep. that is a posed picture jare. Lets have better things on fp, not this poo
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by samiyel: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
I like d setting of d room shaa
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Dalyjay(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is it not amazing? Amazing....... In seyi law voice.... Awon olowo yii sha see sette
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
adellam16:
I should b asking you that question. Are u alright?

A neophyte that is what you are
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by Chimourinho(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
tintingz:
He didn't put them in pains but he has the money to at least help the needy.

Why can't he post pics of him sleeping beside homeless and orphanage children to show a good example of a youth ambassador( KANU Nwankwo for example)

Someone is sleeping is now a news?

Later we go see him posting pic cleaning his yansh.
Are u for real? Are u ds jealous? Did he post those pics on NL? or a jobless OP making a big deal out of nothing? My point is Mikel has his normal life to live, whether he gives to d needy or not its not your choice to make. You hw many tyms u don go charity org?
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by BamiFun: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin

ABeg allow d "Bench Warmer" warm him back...

This Season is getting Weird and Interesting at the same time...
Arsenal are on top of the log
http://www.viewingcity.com/aston-villa-vs-arsenal-0-2-2015-all-goals/

Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by scait(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
omo Igbo
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by adellam16(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
9jatatafo:

A neophyte that is what you are
y r u pissed? I asked u d daft question u asked me ur yapping there. An hermaphrodite is what you are.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by CEOMilkyway(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kai! To be celebrity good sha.
You sabi how many men wey the rest right now afterr playing wit their kids and yet they don't make news.

Who say I no go be celebrity wey when I fart, e go make news. Thunder fire that person.
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by liongirl: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Mikel Obi's babymama and longtime girlfriend Olga shared the pic and said:

Turning up on Saturday night like ������ #playtime has worn daddy out!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_M9Wohu4nx/
pls how does it win world cup for us
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2015
adellam16:
y r u pissed? I asked u d daft question u asked me ur yapping there. An hermaphrodite is what you are.

Hahahaha no that is not what I meant. Just check dictionary for the meaning. It is not a bad word okay
Re: Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) by adellam16(f): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2015
9jatatafo:

Hahahaha no that is not what I meant. Just check dictionary for the meaning. It is not a bad word okay
Lol. Yes sir I will check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Cristiano Ronaldo Honoured After Scoring 400 Goals Across Europe (photo) / Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.