Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky (49821 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Iran Military Are Planning War Against Nigeria In Revenge For Shi’te Members / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by jonnieoneng: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ironi:

Christians process what is in the bible different than the way Moslems assimilate what is written in the Koran.

Moslems believe everything in the Koran came directly from Mohammed and very legit if acted upon and if you as much as even accidentally drive over a Koran, you can be killed. This is pure craziness.
So you see, if the Koran says kill the infidels, for a Moslem it is God's will and order and a religious duty to do and will kill without any qualms.

The hatred in the hearts of Moslems( of course not all) around the world is thought and preached in the mosques.

None of these happens in 2015 in Christianity.

Islam is a religion of the 7th century and should have remained there.

U are a very wise man........The simple truth has just been told.

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is against them, Nigerian army is against them. I don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But then Christianity have many divisions who have contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group are Sunni too.
My brother, I've been wanting to ask, how are those names pronounced?
Sunni like "sunny" or more like "soonie"?
Shiite like "sheat" or more like "shait"?
No vex, abeg.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by whitejulius81: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
But I was told that Islam is a religious of peace.. ...hnmm

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Samunique(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
arsenal33:
I thought those PDP said PMB would islamatise Nigeria?
For ur information, Buhari is a Sunni Muslim, and Sunnis have zero tolerance for the Shiites.

This is just a script being acted out.
I've read so many articles written by Sunni Muslims urging president Buhari to take action against the Shiites, so I'm not surprised this is happening.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too.

You are talking out of ignorance. Peaceful indeed
ISIS and Boko Haram are bloodthirsty
And the Shia Quds Force are the same? Go to Iraq and see what they are doing to Sunnis

But at least this one is indisputable. Iran used to be a Sunni country. The Safavid regime turned it into a Shia country by force - assassination, massacre, intimidation. Just google how Iran became a Sunni country
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Samunique:
For ur information, Buhari is a Sunni Muslim, and Sunnis have zero tolerance for the Shiites.

This is just a script being acted out.
I've read so many articles written by Sunni Muslims urging president Buhari to take action against the Shiites, so I'm not surprised this is happening.

Actually the matter is not that simple. I don't see Buhari as a very deeply religious Muslim. I am not saying he is not a Muslim. But he is not a scholar. The VP is a pastor, but is Buhari an Imam?

Sunnis have been in this country for a long time but you will hardly see so much influence of foreign countries on them. Protests can break out without foreign sponsorship

Everywhere there are Shias, Iran is in the background. The Shias carry out their attacks and keep quiet but the victims know who; the ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda on the other hand boast about theirs
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Samunique(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:

You got it wrong,we are one!
grin Hahahahahaha !!!!
U are denying the obvious
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by crosbreaka: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaThings:

And the Shia Quds Force are the same? Go to Iraq and see what they are doing to Sunnis

But at least this one is indisputable. Iran used to be a Sunni country. The Safavid regime turned it into a Shia country by force - assassination, massacre, intimidation. Just google how Iran became a Sunni country

Egypt was a Shia country. read how Salahuddin turned it Sunni.

as for Iran, the Persians have long had a distaste for Arabs. Sunni caliphs were seen as racist to persians. persian became Sunni through conquest. so if persian revolted, dont blame them. Shi'ism though had deep root in persia. only that when the safavid took over, they imposed Shia Islam as official religion.

in iraq, who is bombing Shia mosques? almost everyday i turned on the tv, i hear Shias are killed. i wonder why? even if they are not Muslims, must you kill them?

stop justifying Sunni terrorism, please.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Samunique(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:

You got it wrong,we are one!
grin Hahahahahaha !!!!
U are denying the obvious
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Rexyl(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
i wonder what the sect members are doing with guns. Hope another boko haram is not building up, and the north is not following the way of middle east jihadists.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by meezynetwork(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaThings:

You just contradicted yourself by saying Iran is Shia. Iran is 100% Sunni and they got that by wiping away all the Shia there. The same thing they are trying to do in Iraq which is Shia by suicide bombing. The Shias only had to protect themselves in Iraq with using arms or else they will be wiped out too.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Youngzedd(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
If Boko Haram was handled like this, it wouldn't have gotten to this extent.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by crosbreaka: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
it is actually funny how northerners have all of a sudden become civil, social, and peace loving sensitive to road blocking.

Jonathan's convoy used to be stoned in the north during visits and campaign. is the COAS higher than the president? yet Jonathan security convoy shot at no one but left without throwing a stone back.

people being disobedient and stubborn headed doesnt warrant killing them. if this is not checked, it would be seen as impunity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Rexyl(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

You just contradicted yourself by saying Iran is Shia. Iran is 100% Sunni and they got that by wiping away all the Shia there. The same thing they are trying to do in Iraq which is Shia by suicide bombing. The Shias only had to protect themselves in Iraq with using arms or else they will be wiped out too.

so some people are very wicked while they claim to know and serve God! Where is the PEACE as most of them say with mouths, and when members of religious sects are sleeping with guns beside them?
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Plus10:
When will good news ever come from the North? Please no offence to Northerners I am just curious to know

Thank you!

Am asking the same question here ooooo
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by HaneefahRN(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Samunique:
The truth is, 80% of nigerian muslims are sunnis and they don't give a damn about the shiites ( shia Muslims ).
Infact they hate themselves and they don't agree.

So to the average Sunni Muslim what happened to the Shiites is a welcome development!!!
Like u know? It infuriates me when non-muslims just come online on just make conclusions abt Islam like they knw all in all abt it.
There are lots of Muslims who are neither Sunni or Shiite or whatever. It's either u're a Muslim or not, but from what I av noticed some of the actions of the Shiites aren't in accordance wt Islam, like cursing the Prophet's wife Aisha, his companions except Ali, taking Ali like he is also a Prophet, trekking abt as a means of worship or celebration and many more (I'll try and read more abt their ideology), these are acts deviating from Islam, and tht cld be why they are having problem wt the 'Sunni'. I blive these factions were formed as a result of some pple's personal interests.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I dont know what concerns African man with Shia and Sunni
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Rexyl(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Plus10:
When will good news ever come from the North? Please no offence to Northerners I am just curious to know

I think it's people that make news. Only good ppl can make good news. What ongoing in the north is disgusting as many are turning to dangerous fellows.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ironi:

Christians process what is in the bible different than the way Moslems assimilate what is written in the Koran.

Moslems believe everything in the Koran came directly from Mohammed and very legit if acted upon and if you as much as even accidentally drive over a Koran, you can be killed. This is pure craziness.
So you see, if the Koran says kill the infidels, for a Moslem it is God's will and order and a religious duty to do and will kill without any qualms.

The hatred in the hearts of Moslems( of course not all) around the world is thought and preached in the mosques.
You have managed to substitute propaganda for facts
Anyway a religion found on murder of the innocent for a sin that could have been forgiven holds no surprise

More lives have been taken in the pursuit of christianity than any other religion - fact
Wars or religion, doctrine of necessity, NLFT in India etc google them and know the truth

Islam got to this country before Christianity
The SW is perhaps the most peaceful place in Nigeria
So are they not preaching hate in the mosques there according to you?
In 2003, Sarah Palin called the Iraqi war a mission from God - that is an act of love?
American evangelists arrived in large numbers following the invasion
A lot of American soldiers went round mocking Prophett Muhammed (SAW) and muslims who protested were murdered

Please can you go near mosques and record their sermons and post it to show the "hate" messages
I will do the same at your "destroy by fire!, destroy be fire!!" crusades so that we can banish the propaganda

Ironi:

None of these happens in 2015 in Christianity.

Islam is a religion of the 7th century and should have remained there.

So Christians now believe that h.0.m.0.intimacy.u.al.i.ty is not a sin?
So abortion is no longer a sin?
Christians no longer fight wars?
So the Bible is now being reviewed by men and is no longer the work of inspiration?
Look, Christianity has become a stopover on the journey to atheism
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

Look this the age of Google!
Iran is the largest shia country in the world
Sunnis dominated Iran until the Safavid regime forced them to convert to Shiaism
So why was Nour Al Maliki persuaded to leave as Iraqi PM?
Because as a Shia he favoured only the Shias and oppressed; so the Sunnis, Kurds wanted out of the country
Please stop disgracing us - it cannot really be true that you put in a book what you want to hide from a black man

Even if you did not know, you should google before posting
Everything you have posted is the opposite of the truth
I CHALLENGE you!!!
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rexyl:

so some people are very wicked while they claim to know and serve God! Where is the PEACE as most of them say with mouths, and when members of religious sects are sleeping with guns beside them?

Please don't just accept what people say. Do some research
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Jidibia(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:
There is something fishy about this incident,the nigeria army & the fg planned this.

It was not a coincident that the shiite people are doing their program & the army convoy or the seige at their mosque.there is something else about this saga,we know that this group are shiite,which mean they are loyal to iran & we know presently the zionist west axis & iran axis are engaged in battle in syria.

Hmmmm! Who might have order the nigeria army & fg to attack the shiite,other than the enemies of the shiite organisation,the zionist western axis.oh! Lest i forget,bokoharam & isis are sunni militant control by the zionist western axis & buhari himself is a puppet of this axis...is it because the isis were defeated in syria that prompt this evil zionist western axis to retaliate against this shiite group in nigeria Cos bokoharam has also attack them before.

Well,i only have a message for buhari & his shameless coas,that they should be ashame of themselves to be used as puppet/pawns in hand of the zionist western axis in their war against the iran axis.
What's this slowpoke saying?
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Rexyl(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaThings:

Please don't just accept what people say. Do some research

Experience they say is the best teacher. And people are identified by the fruits they bear.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
lol, be like say na Muslims dey suffer pass for this administration. tongue
chai. sonoflucifer no go kill me wt laughter
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Ironi: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaThings:

You have managed to substitute propaganda for facts
Anyway a religion found on murder of the innocent for a sin that could have been forgiven holds no surprise

More lives have been taken in the pursuit of christianity than any other religion - fact
Wars or religion, doctrine of necessity, NLFT in India etc google them and know the truth

Islam got to this country before Christianity
The SW is perhaps the most peaceful place in Nigeria
So are they not preaching hate in the mosques there according to you?
In 2003, Sarah Palin called the Iraqi war a mission from God - that is an act of love?
American evangelists arrived in large numbers following the invasion
A lot of American soldiers went round mocking Prophett Muhammed (SAW) and muslims who protested were murdered

Please can you go near mosques and record their sermons and post it to show the "hate" messages
I will do the same at your "destroy by fire!, destroy be fire!!" crusades so that we can banish the propaganda

So Christians now believe that h.0.m.0.intimacy.u.al.i.ty is not a sin?
So abortion is no longer a sin?
Christians no longer fight wars?
So the Bible is now being reviewed by men and is no longer the work of inspiration?
Look, Christianity has become a stopover on the journey to atheism

Your argument is neither here nor there.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vikky014:
chai. sonoflucifer no go kill me wt laughter
grin kiss
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Vikky014(f): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
jamst2:
There is something fishy about this incident,the nigeria army & the fg planned this.

It was not a coincident that the shiite people are doing their program & the army convoy or the seige at their mosque.there is something else about this saga,we know that this group are shiite,which mean they are loyal to iran & we know presently the zionist west axis & iran axis are engaged in battle in syria.

Hmmmm! Who might have order the nigeria army & fg to attack the shiite,other than the enemies of the shiite organisation,the zionist western axis.oh! Lest i forget,bokoharam & isis are sunni militant control by the zionist western axis & buhari himself is a puppet of this axis...is it because the isis were defeated in syria that prompt this evil zionist western axis to retaliate against this shiite group in nigeria Cos bokoharam has also attack them before.

Well,i only have a message for buhari & his shameless coas,that they should be ashame of themselves to be used as puppet/pawns in hand of the zionist western axis in their war against the iran axis.
LOL.jst whn i taught i hv seen it all

oga can u explain dis ur theory to me
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Vikky014(f): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rexyl:

Experience they say is the best teacher. And people are identified by the fruits they bear.
Great
So whose experience or have you personally experienced all that you need to know
Yes. I agree. Unfortunately most of the fruits are still reported
Unless again you have personally plucked all the fruits
Because reading on Nairaland is not experience. it might be research but it can be seriously flawed
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by BetaThings: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ironi:

Your argument is neither here nor there.
It is here
Bring the tapes of the hateful messages from the mosques. You don't need to go in; they use PA systems
And some of the "millions" of people who have converted can assist you with their old notes and tapes
Tell me that Christianity of 2015 has eliminated some sins
Prove to me that Christians of 2015 will no longer fight when threatened
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Rexyl(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaThings:

Great
So whose experience or have you personally experienced all that you need to know
Yes. I agree. Unfortunately most of the fruits are still reported
Unless again you have personally plucked all the fruits
Because reading on Nairaland is not experience. it might be research but it can be seriously flawed

All of us are not in the north. We read and at times see and watch videos of what the sects - Sunnis or Shiites are doing over there. What evidence again do we still need? Nowadays we receive news as event unfolds. News on life events can't be 100% flawed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Full Biography Of Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.