Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky (49820 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Iran Military Are Planning War Against Nigeria In Revenge For Shi’te Members / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ALISMILE(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
I jus like Buhari! Evrybody must bow to the law!
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by paramakina202: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sunni vs Shia match loading......
Venue:Zaria,Kaduna.
Nigeria army should be a neutral spectators and shouldn't take side.
Time:the match just kick off.

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Chommieblaq(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeg make dem free d man o, shitte Muslim ain't violent, moreover we have freedom of religion of.

Let dem not start wah they can't finish, una never tackle boko haram finish o
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ALISMILE(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
lol, be like say na Muslims dey suffer pass for this administration. tongue
Help me to tell those sentimental pple who say PMB is a fanatic! PMB is a principled leader who wants evrybdy to bow down to law!

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by nike4love: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vig86:

If you read your bible very well, you will get to a place where God said, 'FEAR NORTH'
Hahahahahahahaaa u don make me break my silence.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ylaa(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
same question on my mind
missKiffy:
I hope this is not another group trying to spring up, just like boko haram
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by just2endowed: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Plus10:
lmagine if Gej was still the president,arewa and apc would have called for his head by now

But gej is not sunni na
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by dokJ: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
North is not a safe place to b. may God dash them some sense to stop killing themselves n their economy.

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Montaque(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Nigerian army shouldn't be used to fight opposite religious sects.
I don't know what the army have to do with all these, that it got to this extent.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ALISMILE(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Just as Buhari vowed to "make Nigeria ungovernable" for GEJ the host of demons have also vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari. Talk of sowing the wind and reaping the whirlwind!
Last I heard members of the sect ve bowed to the govt. I ve not seen a single ungovernable senero here! U think say na clueless one!
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Jidibia(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
lol, be like say na Muslims dey suffer pass for this administration. tongue
I laff dote I begin dey mess poo poo poo
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by networkgenuis: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
abe4kom:
Ok the outcome of buhari's trip to Iran?
Iranians are mainly shiites and why did buhari crackdown on their kith soon after returning from there?
I thought of it too.

there's more to this story.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by wtfCode: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
nawaoo, we never even start with bokoharam or even look into ISIS matter and this one just dey line up.
I wonder why many are still blinded to see that Naija needs separation.
There's never been peace since day 1.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by aboto49(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Plus10:
When will good news ever come from the North? Please no offence to Northerners I am just curious to know
av u ever ask urself y a soldeir will open fire on an innocent citizen? Dis is Ao boko haram startd den if u can flash back to histroy.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by sunnitus: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too.
shiit or sunni muslim is muslim and are ain't peace...they are violent
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by just2endowed: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
But wait oh, why will a religious believers be piling up arsenal of weapons in there place of worship? If they are indeed non violence.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by mrodogu: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
olumide81:
Na dem dem.....kill who deserve to be killed etcetera
ode, na dem dem abi? Naso una talk bokoharam b4 it gone viral
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
janellemonae:

Unfortunately, those two sects fight to d death in any society they find themselves. And northern Nigerians are sunni and also very traditional wt their ancient hausafulani traditions, which shiitism frowns against. Shiites hate monarchies and will overthrow it, like they did wt d shah of Iran. They also believe in one spiritual leader to rule over them, like d pope in d vatican.
The northerners are scared & don't want it to grow, where they start brainwashing other Muslims & then it becomes a major thing.

The main issue here though is them using d military to do their dirty work. The chief of staff probably got a pat on d back from d emir of zazzau for a job well done, after d massacre. Probably got a thank you from buhari too.

Thank you for thinking along my line of thought.

It's like the Nigerian military is populated by Sunni moslems, whose spiritual leadership have sworn to clampdown on shia islam hence some elements in military high command have connived with Saduna Emirate ruled by the Sultan to do this dirty work though against Nigerian Army's rules of engagements and to cover it up with assorted accusations, lies and propaganda against Shiites Leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Solstao(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=meezynetwork post=40965913]Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. [/quote
wat of houthi rebels and Hezbollah
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by aboto49(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
paramakina202:
Sunni vs Shia match loading......
Venue:Zaria,Kaduna.
Nigeria army should be a neutral spectators and shouldn't take side.
Time:the match just kick off.
na you go be their refree abi?
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by MENELIK1: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ironi:

Of course the teachings in the Koran is what is messing the minds of many Muslims who otherwise would have been peaceful people.

Your imams preach too much hatred and anger in the mosques, and guess what, they pick all this militant texts from the Koran.
Who was King David in the Bible? warrior or poet?
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Jabioro: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can see there peacefulness through the exchange of gun shots and the military. really peaceful to the extent they have to killed many before they can arrest the founder..Nothing is peacefully when come to Islam..everything na by force
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by OKKO(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chanji is no way transformation...
Sai Baba is finding it difficult to transform Nigeria economy. A leopard can't change his sports like PMB like Abacha.
Leave Shia Muslims alone! In democracy their is total separation of power; but in the least, you don't rule with barrel of gun.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
wtfCode:
nawaoo, we never even start with bokoharam or even look into ISIS matter and this one just dey line up.
I wonder why many are still blinded to see that Naija needs separation.
There's never been peace since day 1.
And who started d violence?
I am getting more convinced day by day DT dis country should separate. Never entertained such thoughts until these 2015 elections. The igbos fraudulent manipulations and sermons have worked their magic. I really don't want to live in a country wt them anymore. Hateful set of pple. undecided
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ahmedzak46: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
If u have no knowledge of something, pls do not comment.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by ALISMILE(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Namdi Kanu arrested! Zakzaky aressted! Its remaining Shekau and Tompolo yet to be arrested!

1 Like

Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by paramakina202: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
aboto49:
na you go be their refree abi?
I dey very far from the venue so pls excuse me.
Re: 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky by jamst2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
There is something fishy about this incident,the nigeria army & the fg planned this.

It was not a coincident that the shiite people are doing their program & the army convoy or the seige at their mosque.there is something else about this saga,we know that this group are shiite,which mean they are loyal to iran & we know presently the zionist west axis & iran axis are engaged in battle in syria.

Hmmmm! Who might have order the nigeria army & fg to attack the shiite,other than the enemies of the shiite organisation,the zionist western axis.oh! Lest i forget,bokoharam & isis are sunni militant control by the zionist western axis & buhari himself is a puppet of this axis...is it because the isis were defeated in syria that prompt this evil zionist western axis to retaliate against this shiite group in nigeria Cos bokoharam has also attack them before.

Well,i only have a message for buhari & his shameless coas,that they should be ashame of themselves to be used as puppet/pawns in hand of the zionist western axis in their war against the iran axis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.