Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG (12030 Views)

Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by anthony86(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
They should focus on something else and not bother themselves ending it Nigerians have already adapted to the situation.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Greataausim(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
RisingEast:
Ok naa, buhari body language is working now grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sai Buhari!
Sai NUPENG!
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by seunlayi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Weak government waking up gradually. Thanks to the mosquito noise

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Catalyst007(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
About time. Worthless politicians!!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by JDhotral4: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who is fulling who
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lord, I voted for Buhari in March because i wanted change in my country.

Change!

That's all i wanted.

I want to curse somebody but when i think, hmmm, I actually got change!

December 20th makes it 3 months since the first notice of fuel scarcity! This should be the longest period of this crises in our history! That's actually change!

Lord intervene.

Ps. And forgive me for trusting in man!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
*SMH*....
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by ojnnaco(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
when are we expecting positive change cox we are so tired with the negative ones
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Tmaritas76(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
What is fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-scarcity-to-end-soon-says-nupeng/

The truck drivers shouldn't work found the hour yah dunce.

Safety fast.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by sleekdre: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
How soon is soon? When is soon? After Christmas can be soon. When all transport lines have taken advance of the situation on the masses..
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Montaque(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:
K

B4 christmas. It was clearly stated.

you can believe anything.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Folksyharry(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
OK.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Nakamaru(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Alwaysup: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes with removal of subsidy . Lol I'm ready because my almighty God economy is not the one of Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by ERAKAMUS: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
PHIPEX:
Absolute nonsense, am typing this right in a queue for fuel in a filling station. I know how long I've been here now. I feel the pain directly. It has become a new normal, it's hardly in the news again. Thank God Buhari is the Petroleum minister so no one to take the hit for his inefficiency.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by tete7000(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:
K

He said 'tentatively before christmas'. There is no certainty in that. He wasnt sure himself.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by onyxo76(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
the point is that where i'm located its no longer scare but you will not get to buy at 87 naira.
Re: Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Says NUPENG by Montaque(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
tuale4u:
K

Egbon, how market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU'S EVIL PLOT FINALLY EXPOSED!!! SOUTH SOUTH BEWARE / Laurata Onochie Eulogies President Buhari With An Ode / Who Remembers This Guy. He Is Now 70.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.