Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria (458 Views)

The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria by mashin(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
I feel like stoning PDP agents whom their government sold crude oil as high as $75 per barrel, but could not fix the country for 16 years, but expect APC that sales crude oil for $38 per barrel, to fix the country in 6 months, i wouldn't want to hear anything from the likes of Fayose, Kayode, Metuh any longer, i prefer to hear from LP, APGA and other parties, PDP has nothing to say when it comes to governace in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria by emamos: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
you got a point but dat same pdp members dat destroy d country since are now in apc....God help us n we shal rise by his grace
Re: PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria by abiolert(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
yes! they have nothing to say, other than to bury their head in perpetual shame, for the havoc they caused in this country.
Re: PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria by Okanokan(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pdp mess up BIG TIME! Sometimes i wonder who amongst them has the character to BAIL it out of the Self Inflicted injury they gave themselves. Prince Secondus does not have what it takes to refine Pdp, neither can Olisa Metuh, though i must confess he is giving the Apc some hard knocks.

(1) (Reply)

No Tax Receipt, No Admission Of Pupils, Students — Abia Govt / SENATOR OLAKA Nwogu...........our Man / After Seven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.