Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari (21651 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Mamman Vatsa In Secondary School Bida.Throwback / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by searay(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You don't understand the question?
I was not wrong directing you to the children section, I am not in your class. Many thanks
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by Okanokan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Before now, the template was that SECURITY VOTE is outside the template of investigation but with the Buhari CHANGE mantra, security votes and its use can now be investigated, this is good for the polity and it is my candid opinion that the same MEASURE should be applied to the 36 STATES and the FCT because we know of States whose SECURITY VOTES amounted to as much 5billion monthly and if you x that at 5Billion x 12Months x 8Years its a whooping amount that should be returned to State Coffers.
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by mikolo80: 3:38am On Dec 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
so the probes should be selective? no one should be spared in my opinion. at the same time, I suggest concurrency; don't concentrate on just recovering loots and ignore other aspects of the economy.
Fashola get 3 ministry o. Abi na electric current you de find
Re: Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari by CellTabRepairs: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State / Dapo Abiodun Visits Subomi Balogun, Founder Of First City Monument Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.