Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. (1137 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by abah009: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I need your help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave all my salary to a girl with wide hips and big Nyash.Now, i dont have a cup o garri in my room.You guys in nairaland are scalewag for not advising me about the dangers of big Nyash.God go punish unah.Nah who go borrow me money until we collect next pay?
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
op, you are lucky this thread is not about Biafra or you would have been banned.
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by mightyhazel: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Atleast u no just carry dash am na? wink

4 Likes

Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by obiorathesubtle: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sorry.
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by Galacious1: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good of you op. It's Xmas season so keep sharing
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by TheAziz: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
when u 1st meet am, you post am for nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by Emac34: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who help u enjoy am
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by danseph(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Father Christmas nyash and big hip
Re: I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash. by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Who won borrow u money? Go dey chop her ynash till ur next pay grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Beautiful, Can I Ask Her If She Has A Daughter? / / Hit Or Miss : Look At How This Man Dressed Up For A Date (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.