Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] (31423 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Is this how it is done in the old days? How can you mix your sacred tradition with white men religion?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Timileyin:
after using 21 heads and 50 virgins for initiation sacrifice... you couldn't help but thank God.

Comments like this is the reason for social media bill.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2015
CAN YOU SERVE GOD THE ALMIGHTY AND DEVIL TOGETHER, LET SONOFLUCIFER ANSWER THE QUESTION??
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by ifenes(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2015
contradicting!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
I do not suppport this at all. The Church is not a Temple of Oduduwa and therefore it should be no throne set up in it for Arole Oodua to mount. That throne is blocking view of those sitting in pews behind him. This is not different from when Alaafin wives were allowed to stand and pray in front with men in a mosque. The children of Oduduwa should not tolerate this nonsense, whether in Christianity or Islam. The tenets of worship in Christianity and Islam calls for all to follow the creed without exception. If Obas are unable to do that they should worship in their shrines.

Things fall apart... smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Pascal181: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Wat of his abobakwu
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Akinz0126(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Where is his Abobaku? grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Lilimax(f): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
King of kings
Oba awon oba
Eze de eze
Seriki over seriki
Dats d name of my God
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by toggy: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2015
the KING that will never die.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by warrenweste(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Is he nt suppose to remove his crown?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Adaezeagu(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
This man no get respect for God shocked
Wearing a crown to church!
When a traditional ruler wears a crown to his palace now, they will start wailing

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by oyindare(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
U are a part one fool sir
onoja12:
this is laughable, a traditional ruler, the head of African tradition doing thanks given for becoming the head to another religion on its own. i wonder when the pope would come to honor the Gods. black people and slave mentality.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by aimuan(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
this is the reason i like Jehovah's Witness,they can't allow things like this.Catholic a Religion mixed with Tradition.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by teebaxy(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
JingoOAU:

Tho you have a point

Be that as it may, even the same traditional religion you mentioned, they have varieties

Which of the traditional religion would u want him to follow?

Is it sango?
Amadioha?
Soponna?
Oluweri-oya?
Obatala?
Ogun?
Etc

are u a political scientist?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Allosaurus: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
After the church, he must go back to the shrine for a proper "thanksgiving service." Yoloba people from the South West can deceive for the Zoo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by TruthHurts1(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Niyeal:
God bless my king, i wil come home wen d airport is ready so i wil have where to land my jet.

Are you one of the looters?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by jaymichael(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
I do not suppport this at all. The Church is not a Temple of Oduduwa and therefore it should be no throne set up in it for Arole Oodua to mount. That throne is blocking view of those sitting in pews behind him. This is not different from when Alaafin wives were allowed to stand and pray in front with men in a mosque. The children of Oduduwa should not tolerate this nonsense, whether in Christianity or Islam. The tenets of worship in Christianity and Islam calls for all to follow the creed without exception. If Obas are unable to do that they should worship in their shrines.
We will tolerate it. Salvation is personal. Afterall, did the spirits complain to you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by tete7000(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
One leg for church, one leg for shrine. Uhmm!, o ga o! End time thing.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by BIDEEN: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Why is he wearing a crown in the church when men don't wear caps in d church?

End time king
End time church
End time ministers of God
End time people reading this
End time end tim
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
NORAD:

Things fall apart... smiley
...the centre cannot hold sad

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Emac34: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Favolly:
So the church prepared a throne for him? undecided
Dat ar End time churches

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by preetyb(f): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Some pastors are far from the truth because of money. Why not just tell him to choose the God he wants to serve.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by porshuch: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Why is he on cap inside the church?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by porshuch: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2015
aimuan:
this is the reason i like Jehovah's Witness,they can't allow things like this.Catholic a Religion mixed with Tradition.
pls the church is an Anglican church.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by bigass123(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
The man just proved a point that there's someone somewhere who rules over the affairs of men.. The ONE who is THE KING OF KINGS.
God above maketh kings... As powerful as Nebuchadnezzar was, God relates with him. Blesses him, warns him and eventually punished him when he refused to adhere to the warnings.
So, I see nowhere in scriptures where God forbade earthly kings from coming to His presence.
In fact, it's a good omen.. Hearing God's Word every other Sunday.. GOD can arrest his heart and he can renounce the occultic part of his being. I've heard of Kings won to Christaindom in RCCG. True or false.. They professed and confessed to the Lordship of Jesus in public. Criterion a for becoming a Christian is confession with the mouth and believing with the heart that God raised Christ from the dead.
Where are the Bible scholars.. Come and speak some sense to these nairalanders criticising a man who went to honour God. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by vinceton: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Nonsense. This is not a church
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by 1metre: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Wearing a coronation cap in the church....not even a single respect for God

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by ooshinibos: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
you are forgetting you are in Nigeria where religion is hypocrisy..and not all churches or mosque are places of worship , even GEJ goes to church and after his worship he will still defraud his people ...the church the ooni went to is a traditional dead church -devoid of power ..it is an orthodox church ..don't that follow the bible ,so anyone can visit politicians included..if the ooni is truthful let him go and worship in a bible believing church ,he will either give is life to Christ or might not make it out the same person that came in ..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] by Handsomebeing(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
INTERMAN:
Coronation thanks giving of Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja 11 @ St
Paul's Church Ayegbaju.

I bet it's an Anglican Church. Ogboni people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingmakers Pick Bashir Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau / Relationship Between Yoruba Language And Igala Language. / Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.