Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, (1626 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by akinladejo: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good day all, I have a friend who has been married for the past 7 years and has done IVF 3 times but no issue, she is in seriouss need of a lady that can carry the pregnancy for her but the sperm and egg will be for her and her husband.
If you know of anybody kindly contact me on 0805988159 and tell me how much you will take.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by jabojafa(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
tell her to go to Canaanland, she will cum bk wit a testimoy.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by Tolatutu: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'll advice her to contact one of the fertility clinics , they can help her get someone or look for an agency that handles such. I remember someone was advertising such an agency recently. It is better to go through professional so she and her husband won't get swindled by the girl. Professionals will make sure they do a background check and the surrogate signs a contact e.t.c to avoid drama

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by ozome15(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2015
How much is she going to pay for it.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by Dyt(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why not if not
Can they pay $10m pay off and a monthly pay of $5k
Chews gum
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dyt:
Why not if not Can they pay $10m pay off and a monthly pay of $5k Chews gum
Chai! grin

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? / Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.