Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (1628 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Deleted by greatnaija01: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2017
simply do what the bible says and you will not be like a frustrated person. SOLUTION is right there with you. OPEN YOUR BIBLE and read psalm 91 seven times while you are on your bed and you will sleep like a BABY

1 Like

Re: Deleted by UjuJoan2: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Maccarthy:
My family thinks that i don't sleep at night because of social media but the truth is everynight i close my eyes all i dream of are nightmares. I have seen things beyond my imaginations...i no know where dem dey come from. And when i talk to people i don't look them in the eyes because all i see in some people is EVIL. Some might be reading this thinking that i've lost my senses nd i can't say i'm not crazy either becos no normal person dream of horrors every night after night. I want to tell my mom this but she believes me too much so i can't tell her. That's y i'm here on NL to say "Pls do not disobey God. He is everything". Satan can use it's agents to destroy only your physical body now but fear God that can destroy your body nd your soul altogether. I'm not saying all dis because i've read the bible it's what i have seen. Now i am at peace.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
simply do what the bible says and you will not be like a frustrated person. SOLUTION is right there with you. OPEN YOUR BIBLE and read psalm 91 seven times while you are on your bed and you will sleep like a BABY
Re: Deleted by Maccarthy(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2017
UjuJoan2:

undecided undecided undecided
Uju Joan. A girl. Hahaha
Re: Deleted by UjuJoan2: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2017
Maccarthy:
Uju Joan. A girl. Hahaha

I'm lost. . . Please find me. smiley

I really don't understand your post. undecided
Re: Deleted by Frankygeo: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Even the bible said "No sleep for the wicked"

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by spawnx: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi, get tested for malaria. It sometimes induces scary dreams

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Talk to your mom, you need to see a psychiatrist asap, you're losing it

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
OP, are you a cultist? No offense o

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Don't be scared of sleep/dreams. Relax your mind when going to bed. Pray for the spirit of understanding and discernment.
Re: Deleted by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
Psalm 91 is the newly invented sleep pill?
Re: Deleted by greatnaija01: 1:09am On Oct 28, 2017
WELL pretty reticent sister.... its not easy to solve these issues SCIENTIFICALLY.... Psalm 91 solves a whole lot of his issues if only he chooses God over his issues..

Cuddlebugie:
Psalm 91 is the newly invented sleep pill?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
OP, are you a cultist? No offense o

He obviously did something very bad.

Maccarthy:
I want to tell my mom this but she believes me too much so i can't tell her. That's y i'm here on NL to say "Pls do not disobey God. He is everything". Satan can use it's agents to destroy only your physical body now but fear God that can destroy your body nd your soul altogether. I'm not saying all dis because i've read the bible it's what i have seen. Now i am at peace.

@op: re your last sentence, you're not at peace. Not if you're plagued with nightmares every night, not to mention you not being able to look people in the eye because you "see evil".

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by DarkRebel69: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
greatnaija01:
WELL pretty reticent sister.... its not easy to solve these issues SCIENTIFICALLY.... Psalm 91 solves a whole lot of his issues if only he chooses God over his issues..

Idiöt.
Re: Deleted by greatnaija01: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
SAME 2U
DarkRebel69:

Idiöt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife / How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ? / Beautiful 4 Generation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.